Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest valley girl

Kwon Sang Woo is slightly higher than BYJ 1.83m vs 1.80m :rolleyes:

The mag is showing the correct and true image.

Actually, this movie production team keep saying that they lack investment.. but yesterday they shouted out that film will start in mid of Nov ! LIARS!

Nevermind, lets forget those ppl..

Here is news i learnt fr Japanese fans regarding his coming drama..

KSW next work may be a MBC drama "Cinderella man". The release date of drama will match the New Year. "Cinderella man" is about a cheerful and romantic love story of a poor honest pure man with a upper class rich woman. :rolleyes:

It is just a news rumor among Jp fans... :rolleyes:

so that's why i am so surprised what ?? have to loose 10 kg?? how come he lost 10 kg in 1 month !!! the producer is sick!!!

At Narita airport 24/10

200810282ht3.jpg

200810289wz1.jpg

2008102810tv1.jpg

At Japanese restaurant 26/10

200810287yv6.jpg

200810285nq5.jpg

2008102820dc6.jpg

2008102821ta0.jpg

Credit as stated

Hey, TY, "your" fanart made me very curious. Didn't know SM (Shoemart) City Cebu (Philippines) has relocated to Vietnam!?! :D

It would be great, though, to actually see huge billboards of KSW posted all over Asia. ;)

if i were Aladin dear :D

heheh, then, i would relocate Mr Kwon to my room too :lol:

this pix made me laugh... seeing the sponsors below his banner... we can see "FACE OFF"

hahhaha, it sounded nicer than FACESHOP ! hahahha! :lol:

2008102811so4.jpg

so tell me why Kwon Sang Woo isn't wearing a wedding ring???? hummmm???

Tried yourself loss weight from 4-5 kgs then what happened to your fingers?

Not to mention nobody re-size his/her wed ring.. :rolleyes:

moi dears -_- ..... if a man luvs his wifie to death, he WILL resize such an important ring! :D:D:D

moi dears -_- ..... if a man luvs his wifie to death, he WILL resize such an important ring! :D:D:D

resize? my dear, that cant be done for your wedding ring dear.. not good fortune if the ring is resized (larger or smaller) :rolleyes:

of course, you are safe to do it for your wed ring, cause i see your change your SW to your Myeonggie already!

Guest grumpy23

Here is news i learnt fr Japanese fans regarding his coming drama..

KSW next work may be a MBC drama "Cinderella man". The release date of drama will match the New Year. "Cinderella man" is about a cheerful and romantic love story of a poor honest pure man with a upper class rich woman. :rolleyes:

It is just a news rumor among Jp fans... :rolleyes:

i'm hoping this is true! cheerful and romantic got me sold already! please let it be true!

resize? my dear, that cant be done for your wedding ring dear.. not good fortune if the ring is resized (larger or smaller) :rolleyes:

of course, you are safe to do it for your wed ring, cause i see your change your SW to your Myeonggie already!

is that a superstition in VN dear? :phew: ..... no such taboo as far as moi know over here! B) ... nor in Korea either! -_-

P0000011_peo545025BW600-5D.jpg

B)

is that a superstition in VN dear? :phew: ..... no such taboo as far as moi know over here! B) ... nor in Korea either! -_-

B)

i m not sure about your country, but sure about you... hehhehe, dun worry .. such taboo is not work on you dear... and your Myeonggie too... I will take care of SangWoo while you are away to the neighbour guy! :lol:

i'm hoping this is true! cheerful and romantic got me sold already! please let it be true!

Grumpy, Lets cross fingers that, If GOD answered us, pls bless us more by adding a truly talent and beautiful co-star!! :lol:

Guest grumpy23

somebody has to make an official announcement please! didn't he say as soon as he gets home?!

i've been too excited for Daemul and Love Beside Me before...and look what it got me...both cancelled! Daemul though...i think i still can't move on from that...such an interesting plot. i could totally see him in that character!

in this supposed Cinderella Man though...it will definitely be a good change. in his interviews he's always jolly and likes to make people laugh so it's about time he portray someone cheerful!

5620f7ad562ccbf5673f781455e426b4.jpg

i m not sure about your country, but sure about you... hehhehe, dun worry .. such taboo is not work on you dear... and your Myeonggie too... I will take care of SangWoo while you are away to the neighbour guy! :lol:

u may wanna ask KHA for some tips! :w00t: .... that lady's an expert in luv affairs! 36_11_6.gif

Grumpy, Lets cross fingers that, If GOD answered us, pls bless us more by adding a truly talent and beautiful co-star!! :lol:

who can be a sweet n demure newbie! B)

200203_star_sangwoo_02_06-1.gif

B)

u may wanna ask KHA for some tips! :w00t: .... that lady's an expert in luv affairs! 36_11_6.gif

i should better ask KHS for tips on how to seduce a millionair's son :lol:

200810280000301y250.jpg

at first sight i thought it is about his co-stars in the drama... However, it is about "Entertainment business downturn exacerbated by the top stars unable to back," in which they explained, because the production party having investment issue and unilateral communication spear!!!

ok, first of all his wedding ring should of been ready at his wedding. second, there shouldn't be any resizing at all. KSW not wearing a ring gives us a clue. hummm??

do anybody know when the fansite will get Kwon Sang Woo's new address? or do anybody know his addy?

i should better ask KHS for tips on how to seduce a millionair's son :lol:

[]http://chn.chosun.com/site/data/img_dir/2008/10/28/200810280000301y250.jpg[/]

at first sight i thought it is about his co-stars in the drama... However, it is about "Entertainment business downturn exacerbated by the top stars unable to back," in which they explained, because the production party having investment issue and unilateral communication spear!!!

Hi TY - thanks for sharing bits of info about this. I hope we could get to read the article itself soon. About our man, the only thing I could say is I know how much dedication KSW prides himself when it comes to his work. So this is poor allegations about him, about this quitting suddenly thing. I’m sure it was a hard decision to make on his part. I’m sure the fund problem & more within the production influenced this. :lol::)

ok, first of all his wedding ring should of been ready at his wedding. second, there shouldn't be any resizing at all. KSW not wearing a ring gives us a clue. hummm??

do anybody know when the fansite will get Kwon Sang Woo's new address? or do anybody know his addy?

Fans these days are so observance, i wonder what they will spot next.

For privacy seek most fansites will not revealed the actors address.

i like this pix :rolleyes:

q12ch7.png

credit as labelled

Fans these days are so observance, i wonder what they will spot next.

For privacy seek most fansites will not revealed the actors address.

i like this pix :rolleyes:

[]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4720/q12ch7.png[/]

credit as labelled

Hi azura - you said it right - so, whatever we want to send to him like letters or stuffs, we could send them thru his management company. BTW - I love the pics, too compared to the black one. :sweatingbullets::lol:

Hi azura - you said it right - so, whatever we want to send to him like letters or stuffs, we could send them thru his management company. BTW - I love the pics, too compared to the black one. :sweatingbullets::lol:

i love the black one .. hehe, may be i like the baddie image.. :lol:

TY, I also have a feeling that you prefer this one. Reading from all your previous posts especially during Fate times, I could sensed that you love him when he's BAD - hahaha - And that you love looking at him with "hard/straight" face with all that moustache & all. Dear, you love baddie image men, huh? - lol - :lol::lol:

TY, I also have a feeling that you prefer this one. Reading from all your previous posts especially during Fate times, I could sensed that you love him when he's BAD - hahaha - And that you love looking at him with "hard/straight" face with all that moustache & all. Dear, you love baddie image men, huh? - lol - :lol::lol:

count me in...i love BAD BOY as well. :rolleyes: