Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Hi TY - thanks for sharing the link of the DVD here. Is this available for release & sale already? I love it & I'm interested to get a copy for myself. Ahhh......... looking at the video, there are so many sexy photos - I love it. hahaha - the photos are great. Wondering how much will the DVD cost? I hope not so expensive, huh? You see, this won't only be in an album but a DVD format. And the cover is very cool, huh? :sweatingbullets::lol:

i guess it must be expesive dear.. but sorry, dun know exactly how exp is it :D

now it is 1130 in NRT already, all ladies there are cheering... tsk tsk.. cant wait for the airport pix... wonder what attire he wore :w00t:

i guess it must be expesive dear.. but sorry, dun know exactly how exp is it :D

now it is 1130 in NRT already, all ladies there are cheering... tsk tsk.. cant wait for the airport pix... wonder what attire he wore :w00t:

TY, Oh, I hope it won't be as pricey as I thought it would be or else........... can't have it. Ahhh.....but 1130 is already expensive, huh? Anyway, like you, can't wait also for his airport arrival soon...... hope we could get to see the photos as fast as it could be. For sure, he would be wearing casuals, which I love him to be always. :lol::)

TY, Oh, I hope it won't be as pricey as I thought it would be or else........... can't have it. Ahhh.....but 1130 is already expensive, huh? Anyway, like you, can't wait also for his airport arrival soon...... hope we could get to see the photos as fast as it could be. For sure, he would be wearing casuals, which I love him to be always. :lol::)

Will, i said 1130 mean 11:30 o'clock dear, not the price ! :lol:

news said that his arrival date is 1130 in terminal 2 :D

Sangwoo has arrived in Japan an hr ago.

According to fan who saw him at the airport said he's in black suit.

[]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/5738/fe89bcd9f03f5a6619b4502rp2.jpg[/]

Hi azura - thanks for this info. I really want to see how his looks is. Also, thanks for sharing this photo although I can hardly see where he is here. I hope we could get more photos of him soon. :lol::)

Sangwoo has arrived in Japan an hr ago.

According to fan who saw him at the airport said he's in black suit.

fe89bcd9f03f5a6619b4502rp2.jpg

is tat him the one in black suit from back side dear?

agoo, he got to slim down but wearing black suit... seem the fashion trend this year is black .. :rolleyes:

yay, one more pix taken by cellphone :lol:

20081024131807na5.jpg

his new hairstyle, shorter :D

i guess tonite will be more update pix.. since all the ladies are on the way stalking :lol:

yay, one more pix taken by cellphone :lol:

[] 20081024131807na5.jpg[/]

his new hairstyle, shorter :D

i guess tonite will be more update pix.. since all the ladies are on the way stalking :lol:

TY, oh, thanks for posting this very first photo. ahhh........... please keep them coming............. Although, it's taken by a mobile phone, it's not blurry - we could clearly see his handsome face. Ye he cut his hair shorter, which made him very young & boyish. This is great :sweatingbullets:

Another pix from the NUDE

[]http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/5130/wejw1.jpg

azura, thanks for posting this but prefer him more with no moustache - I love him clean with no hair whatsoever in the face. :sweatingbullets:

More captures from THE NUDE

Note: Captures are from Youtube, their quality resolution may not be as good as its real one..

cannot resist his sexiness....nose bleed.

err....anyone plan to buy?? :rolleyes:

The Nude website

http://www.ksw-thenude.com/

(to be activated soon)

Price: JPY1,260

Release date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Publisher: RIENSERU / Distributor: E-MOTION

Commodity composition

1. Deluxe storage box

2. Kwon Sang Woo message letter

3. Kwon Sang Woo's "The Nude" Making Photo Diary (100 pages, color),

4. Photo Album of (3X5, 30 pieces input), 1 set decoration photo album, ink stamps

5. Kwon Sang Woo "The Nude" raw photo shoots, one poster (paper storage case)

6. DVD 1 card (video + Kwon Sang Woo's New Year message + "The Nude" movie trailers + Fan meetings in 2008 and Kwon Sang-woo fans video collection of birthday events)

* The four pictures of the photo album are in 3X5 size (L size) can be stored in a photo print album. Kwon Sang Woo The Nude is in the pocket.

The Nude website

(to be activated soon)

Commodity composition

1. Deluxe storage box

4. Photo Album of (3X5, 30 pieces input), 1 set decoration photo album, ink stamps

6. DVD 1 card (video + Kwon Sang Woo's New Year message + "The Nude" movie trailers + Fan meetings in 2008 and Kwon Sang-woo fans video collection of birthday events)

TY, thanks for sharing the details of this Nude Album. No wonder why it's a little pricey is because of the contents, it's full-packed - all in. Sigh............1,260 JPY & release is still end of this year. ( i'll think of this...) <_<:)

Dear, when you plan to buy plz buzz me, i must bother you again...

Pls order for me if you have plan... i depend on your plan dear :sweatingbullets:

I'll let you know later. Some members from my site might wanna order as well.

TY, thanks for sharing the details of this Nude Album. No wonder why it's a little pricey is because of the contents, it's full-packed - all in. Sigh............1,260 JPY & release is still end of this year. ( i'll think of this...) <_<:)

that price is applied for Japanese.. IF we order, there should include courier fee.. :rolleyes:

such interesting box! sweaty box :rolleyes:

that price is applied for Japanese.. IF we order, there should include courier fee.. :rolleyes:

such interesting box! sweaty box :rolleyes:

TY, ye, i know because shipment fee is also a little bit high.......... Ahhh,..... you said so, such an interesting commodity from our man........ :lol::)

The Nude website

(to be activated soon)

Publisher: RIENSERU / Distributor: E-MOTION

Commodity composition

1. Deluxe storage box

* The four pictures of the photo album are in 3X5 size (L size) can be stored in a photo print album. Kwon Sang Woo The Nude is in the pocket.

Dear, when you plan to buy plz buzz me, i must bother you again...

Pls order for me if you have plan... i depend on your plan dear :sweatingbullets:

calling it d nude is a smart marketing ploy! ;)

:w00t:The Nude is killing me!!! I want one too!!!

HI Everyone!

Missed you guys! Was so busy recently... thanks much for the updates! I can't wait to see and hear more about the Japan fanmeet! :D

Happy Weekend to ALL! :)