Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

not that reason dear... cun complain that woman... she dun wanna see that either, m sure :lol:

its requirement of director Park Jin Pyo who always follows the real portraying...

In his previous movies, Hwang Jung Min had to bump up 15kg to role his character in "You are my Sunshine" then loss back 12 kgs to suit the conclusion part of the character ... :phew::phew:

Back to last 2006 movie "Voice of Murderer" actor Sol Kyung Gu was requested to loss nearly 10kgs to cast a role of a father whose son was kidnap ... B)

Aish, i guess, after lossing nearly 15 kgs he has to gain weigh back to star in the new drama as a National Hero role! Aja Aja! :w00t:

do u have d storyline dear? B)

do u have d storyline dear? B)

erhm, you should be here more regularly to update the story my dear...

its plot was posted weeks ago, while you were in your Myeonggie home :blush:

Here you go:

"The film is described as a melodramatic romance centering around a man who suffers from Lou Gehrig’s disease and the self-sacrificing woman who loves him. Kwon’s character suffers from the incurable illness as his body gradually becomes more and more paralyzed, but maintains his sense of humor and his dignity.

Ha Ji-won plays a cheerful and upbeat funeral director, and because of the frequency with which she encounters death, she doesn’t think of disease as the grave and dire thing that people typically see it as being. ..."

KWON SANG WOO’S NEW PLAN

The newly wed, Kwon Sang Woo offered to forgo pay in exchange for profit shares when the film is exported to other countries for the movie “My Love Next To Me” directed by Park Jin Pho.

The thinking behind Kwon Sang Woo’s offer was based on the fact that this high profile movie, which also co-stars Ha Ji Won failed to secure funding and he was hoping that by waiving his fees, the production house will have an easier time finding an investor.

The production house did not accept nor decline the offer yet and it remains to see what they will decide to do.

source: seoulbeats

erhm, you should be here more regularly to update the story my dear...

its plot was posted weeks ago, while you were in your Myeonggie home :blush:

Here you go:

"The film is described as a melodramatic romance centering around a man who suffers from Lou Gehrig’s disease and the self-sacrificing woman who loves him. Kwon’s character suffers from the incurable illness as his body gradually becomes more and more paralyzed, but maintains his sense of humor and his dignity.

Ha Ji-won plays a cheerful and upbeat funeral director, and because of the frequency with which she encounters death, she doesn’t think of disease as the grave and dire thing that people typically see it as being. ..."

so its a sad ending with Sangwoo's character dying in d end! :tongue2: ...... they should change d script aka STH! Or else d ratings will surely go bust! -_-

A Japanese fan have received her set of "Sangwoo & My Story" DVD.

Here's to share....

:w00t:W-O-W! Wish we could get a copy too... :)

The thinking behind Kwon Sang Woo’s offer was based on the fact that this high profile movie, which also co-stars Ha Ji Won failed to secure funding and he was hoping that by waiving his fees, the production house will have an easier time finding an investor.

The production house did not accept nor decline the offer yet and it remains to see what they will decide to do...

OMO! How sad... :(

Guest fallen*angel*

KWON SANG WOO’S NEW PLAN

The newly wed, Kwon Sang Woo offered to forgo pay in exchange for profit shares when the film is exported to other countries for the movie “My Love Next To Me” directed by Park Jin Pho.

The production house did not accept nor decline the offer yet and it remains to see what they will decide to do.

source: seoulbeats

how could it be? no one wanna invest in his movie? omg, sad!

how could it be? no one wanna invest in his movie? omg, sad!

not that no one invested, but it a big budget request while the Korea film industry is in the low point of descend, they called for investment.. Thats why our man would like to invest... :rolleyes:

The Making of SangWoo & My Story DVD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_npsGKYkYA

[]http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/5315/plvo9.jpg[/]

Hi azura, thanks for this link. I love & enjoy watching that video - looking at him so candid & natural. His female partner here is just so lucky to have hugged him when they were riding in a motorbike. He's so cute wearing that apron & see him cook. But our man seems doesn't know how to cook by the way he sliced that cucumber, huh? He looks more delicious as what he's cooking there. It gives KSW a totally different feel. :sweatingbullets: