Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

THERE WILL BE A AUTOGRAPH SESSION FOR BANG BANG.

DATE: 30TH AUGUST (SAT)

VENUE: 50-3 Daejeon, Cheonan bungee guseongdong

TIME: 11AM

qqq1kq1.jpg

Guest kierelun

wow~

i am impressed by his love for his future wife.

i mean, he knows if he gets married, his popularity might go down but he doesn't care.

how many stars can do that?

i am really respecting him for that.

in the dramas, he acted just like that, he'd sacrifice for love.

in real life, he is the same person.

i really love/respect him much more ...knowing about his sacrifice for love.

and i hope his popularity will not be affected by him getting married. hollywood stars don't go down after getting married. i hope korea & asia learn from hollywood about this...thought i think it is hard to adopt hollywwod thinking in asia. its why many stars/singers in asia don't even tell about their dating/marriage...lol.

ksw oppa is a true gentleman...

Absolutely agree with your judgement, we should appreciate his talent not his love-life but on the other hand it is very natural for fans who idol-worshipped to care about their personal life as well. Therefore there are 2 ways : just watch him acting and careless about his private life; the other which most cannot resist is to care alot about his whole welfare, the reason why fan clubs are set up to keep track of their idols. The majority of his fans are not mad at him but rather his wife cos they are worried that she may play him out to hurt him and that will hurt his fans terribly. If we dont love KSW as an actor, we wont be here chatting, it's the phobia of the worst that can happen esp. short & sudden relationship.

Hi echan - thanks for sharing this here. Yayyyy…….it is indeed great news for us. Another KSW drama. :D:lol:

We seems to cross path everywhere we go, not only here but elsewhere in other forum but you are usually stuck most of the time in one popular thread or topic! Wise people think alike?

Guest ny2002

Hi Everyone!

Hi NY2002! nice see you back!

you are not late, many of us havent watched The Fate yet ( i watched already :lol: )

He portrailed a really violent baddie, but still inserted some funny sense to lighten the atmosphere, i guess :D ) You wanna go over the event My Story first? aja aja! just to to Japan first dear,

It will held in Japan Oct 25... one day!!! Hope you catch it! :w00t:

:oOmo! I was just in Japan last month! Bummer! If I had known he will be there in Oct... :rolleyes: Thanks for the welcome back TY! :)

Hi, AZURA ...

If I'm not wrong I think this is FullHouse ,right?

Hi Puun! Ya, I also believe it is the house from the "Full House" series.

Have a good week ahead to all! :)

Guest fallen*angel*

Absolutely agree with your judgement, we should appreciate his talent not his love-life but on the other hand it is very natural for fans who idol-worshipped to care about their personal life as well. Therefore there are 2 ways : just watch him acting and careless about his private life; the other which most cannot resist is to care alot about his whole welfare, the reason why fan clubs are set up to keep track of their idols. The majority of his fans are not mad at him but rather his wife cos they are worried that she may play him out to hurt him and that will hurt his fans terribly. If we dont love KSW as an actor, we wont be here chatting, it's the phobia of the worst that can happen esp. short & sudden relationship.

yeah...is it true...he just knows her this year...does that mean only 8 months?

i don't know this.

anyway...

he is so romantic & loving.

i really thinks she is the luckiest person in the world.

yeah...is it true...he just knows her this year...does that mean only 8 months?

i don't know this.

anyway...

he is so romantic & loving.

i really thinks she is the luckiest person in the world.

actually methinks it was not even 8 months :phew: ..... n apparently he first fell in luv with her upon watching her cry on tv ....... Can u beat this? :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

actually methinks it was not even 8 months :phew: ..... n apparently he first fell in luv with her upon watching her cry on tv ....... Can u beat this? :rolleyes:

so, its turn to the sweet n demure n innocent newbie to show her up in the TV by shedding tears and shout out soulfully "I cant find faith in LOVE" :lol:

so, its turn to the sweet n demure n innocent newbie to show her up in the TV by shedding tears and shout out soulfully "I cant find faith in LOVE" :lol:

dun be silly dear -_- ...... moi wouldn't be caught dead doing something so personally degrading! B)

f_j8111_1.jpg

tsk tsk tsk !!! ...... such incompatibility! -_- .... wonder whether she will be going to d wedding :phew:

f0041466_18584928-1.jpg

B)

dun be silly dear -_- ...... moi wouldn't be caught dead doing something so personally degrading! B)

[] f_j8111_1.jpg[/]

tsk tsk tsk !!! ...... such incompatibility! -_- .... wonder whether she will be going to d wedding :phew:

[] f0041466_18584928-1.jpg[/]

B)

Hi moi - I'm sure she's going in case she's invited & no prior commitments. They had happy moments together............ Why, you're afraid, you don't like her to attend? - lol - :o:P

pregnant? so that's the reason why KSW is marrying STY. i didn't think he was a person like that. getting a woman pregnant who isn't he's wife yet. i knew something like this was gonna happen. no wonder they want to speed up the wedding. i can see that he's being responsible for marrying her but he wasn't being responsible when he got STY pregnant. that's not love. if she was pregnant, it's probably not KSW's baby anyways. STY is a cheating woman. a cheater is always a cheater. she'll probably cheat on KSW in the future and use him for he's money too. i can't believe he accepted her for that. what a dim whip.

Guest TY_KSW

Hi moi - I'm sure she's going in case she's invited & no prior commitments. They had happy moments together............ Why, you're afraid, you don't like her to attend? - lol - :o:P

yah, i thought KSW should invite Kim Ha Neul to his wed too..

imagine, all his co-stars in movie/drama/CF are there! ahhah such a headache to the groom to switch his mind from the bride to one of them! :lol::lol:

pregnant? so that's the reason why KSW is marrying STY. i didn't think he was a person like that. getting a woman pregnant who isn't he's wife yet. i knew something like this was gonna happen. no wonder they want to speed up the wedding. i can see that he's being responsible for marrying her but he wasn't being responsible when he got STY pregnant. that's not love. if she was pregnant, it's probably not KSW's baby anyways. STY is a cheating woman. a cheater is always a cheater. she'll probably cheat on KSW in the future and use him for he's money too. i can't believe he accepted her for that. what a dim whip.

its 21st century, ppl wont be so strictLY to those brides who pre-preggy ! as long as they are loving each others! i think, it is the most crucial factor!

about her cheating history, we agree with you... Just hope he is the last one in her list and she TREAT HIM WELL !!! :rolleyes:

Guest kierelun

Media is speculating only, nothing confirmed, so far both of them are denying. This couple seems so special, attracting alot of attention throughout Asia, it's the shock rather than the "KSW" marriage that this girl only just broke up with her BF plus previous failed relationships. If ppl know that he has a girlfriend or he is into a relationship, naturally they will give their blessings. Definitely, we love to see him getting married, it's about time with the ripe and right age. We share your feelings but there is nothing anyone could do, KSW chose the path himself therefore he has to take full responsibility - good or bad.

i really hope he is marrying cos she is really the ONE ...but based on their speed bullet impending marriage , one really wonders .....so much haste,rush.. i had already registered the fact he's gonna be married NEXT month .& im also prepared that he gonna give us a bombshell again(preggie?!) .. he likes to shock all of us to pieces anyway ....

but put that aside ...based on all the pics, there is no glow on him..he looked sunken,thinner

he don't look like someone who is gonna be happily hitched, a groom that anticipates walking the aisle with the love of his life

really hope he can find happiness with her

afterall,we fans also hope he can settle soon...

Guest kierelun

i really hope he is marrying cos she is really the ONE ...but based on their speed bullet impending marriage , one really wonders .....so much haste,rush.. i had already registered the fact he's gonna be married NEXT month .& im also prepared that he gonna give us a bombshell again(preggie?!) .. he likes to shock all of us to pieces anyway ....

but put that aside ...based on all the pics, there is no glow on him..he looked sunken,thinner

he don't look like someone who is gonna be happily hitched, a groom that anticipates walking the aisle with the love of his life

really hope he can find happiness with her

afterall,we fans also hope he can settle soon...

Huh huh, now more ppl should understand why we are worried sick for him. He was like acting all alone by himself to take all the trash & blame upon himself - making the marriage announcement, celebrating his birthday with fans with no trace of his other half. If they truly love each other, they should suffer through thick and thin, bravely & boldly face the public to make the annoucement together regardless of what others think or say. He lost 4 kilos a month ago, also lost billions wons in endorsements plus spending billions in properties, hopefully he doesnt lose more friendships and fans. He was attracted by her tears when she expressed that she lost faith in love!!

THERE WILL BE A AUTOGRAPH SESSION FOR BANG BANG.

DATE: 30TH AUGUST (SAT)

VENUE: 50-3 Daejeon, Cheonan bungee guseongdong

TIME: 11AM

The place which Sangwoo will be there to sign his autograph for Bang Bang.

e1nc9.jpg

e2ox4.jpg

e3aa3.jpg

Hi azura - I'm green with envy to all Korean fans who'll be there for this autograph signing this Saturday. If I'm in Korea by this time, for sure, I'm one of them. This place will be flocked in by so many people soon. :o:)

i heard there more than 800 persons registered to be there, right? :rolleyes:

You got it wrong...hello3woo put 830 as the month/date not figure. :rolleyes:

Hi azura - I'm green with envy to all Korean fans who'll be there for this autograph signing this Saturday. If I'm in Korea by this time, for sure, I'm one of them. This place will be flocked in by so many people soon. :o:)

haha...i dun think there will be a big crowds unless the Japanese fans join in. :D

Guest ny2002

Hi Guys! :)

yah, i thought KSW should invite Kim Ha Neul to his wed too..

imagine, all his co-stars in movie/drama/CF are there! ahhah such a headache to the groom to switch his mind from the bride to one of them! :lol::lol:

its 21st century, ppl wont be so strictLY to those brides who pre-preggy ! as long as they are loving each others! i think, it is the most crucial factor!

about her cheating history, we agree with you... Just hope he is the last one in her list and she TREAT HIM WELL !!! :rolleyes:

I know I shouldn't say this since I don't know the bride well (i'm trying my best to be fair here :lol: or NOT! :P Hahaha)... But heck! I agree with you TY! All his female co-stars should show up and he will see what he will miss or miss out on... probably the REAL one for him! :P

And yes, SHE MUST... SHE SHOULD... TREAT HIM WELL! Or else...

Have a Good Evening Everyone!