Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

Peep to Azura,

Pls check the kwon.sa.zoom, it said that he just posted a short message in there...I just can read some... i thot there must be more to complete..

Hi everybody,

The fall is about to come… take care of yoursefl from a cold,

I will decide the new project soon....

SAngwoo...

권상우랑 하지원 워낙 오랫동안 같이 광고 찍어서 그런지 자연스러운 분위기~ 보기좋타 ㅋ

근데 하지원 안아올린 권상우 왜케 힘들어보이니..ㅋㅋ

-->it said about something like Ha Ji Won hug him harder :D

22970940qg2.jpg

하지원도 뭔가 불편해보여 ㅋㅋ

둘이 닮아보이기도..?

근데 왜 자꾸 손태영이 생각나니 ㅠ-ㅠ

-->It said about something like :

Hajiwon do something to show inconvenience blah.

Two similar show?

48089623eu7.jpg

22413009wl6.jpg

92111470ke1.jpg

95335444kr6.jpg

43930984ty7.jpg

credit : nemopan

Peep to Azura,

Pls check the kwon.sa.zoom, it said that he just posted a short message in there...I just can read some... i thot there must be more to complete..

Hi everybody,

The fall is about to come… take care of yoursefl from a cold,

I will decide the new project soon....

SAngwoo...

Hi TY - thanks for sharing the partial message.......... Oh, it seems that he has a new project soon. Can't wait for it. I've been looking forward to his next series. I'm curious about this message........ This sounds exciting........... ^_^:)

Guest TY_KSW

권상우랑 하지원 워낙 오랫동안 같이 광고 찍어서 그런지 자연스러운 분위기~ 보기좋타 ㅋ

근데 하지원 안아올린 권상우 왜케 힘들어보이니..ㅋㅋ

-->it said about something like Ha Ji Won hug him harder :D

하지원도 뭔가 불편해보여 ㅋㅋ

둘이 닮아보이기도..?

근데 왜 자꾸 손태영이 생각나니 ㅠ-ㅠ

-->It said about something like :

Hajiwon do something to show inconvenience blah.

Two similar show?

credit : nemopan

Thank you Pluie for the intersting inf on Bangbang shooting

:) ... Yay, i wish his bride is HJW better than the current woman :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

A promise from Sangwoo that he will have a better project soon. :D

do you have any clue of his new lady in the coming drama dear?

hope they cast a better one unlike one in BAD LOVE :tongue2:

you mean her ex-string?

Agooo! how can dear, they are very crowd! Sangwoo cant afford to pay for "alll of them"

36_11_6.gif

more Bangbang shooting site..

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/2550/4b...2aa8a581bv3.jpg

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5769/4b...2bfa2abfgs2.jpg

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5257/4b...5cd4c165ee6.jpg

Credit as stated

Sangwoo would just have to do more cf to come up with d money dear! -_-

Hi TY - thanks for sharing the partial message.......... Oh, it seems that he has a new project soon. Can't wait for it. I've been looking forward to his next series. I'm curious about this message........ This sounds exciting........... ^_^:)

moi hope its a period drama with opportunities for lots of hanboks! B)

do you have any clue of his new lady in the coming drama dear?

hope they cast a better one unlike one in BAD LOVE :tongue2:

maybe KHA :phew: ..... plus a demure newbie in d last epi! B)

Sangwoo would just have to do more cf to come up with d money dear! -_-

moi hope its a period drama with opportunities for lots of hanboks! B)

maybe KHA :phew: ..... plus a demure newbie in d last epi! B)

Hi moi - it seems that you really love period dramas, huh? I'm sure our man will look good wearing those period costumes............ I’m not really into period dramas but I’m curious about how he'll look wearing such. Will we still be drooling.............? Addicting......? Like striking a pose with his sword, something like that? If he'll be in period dramas, we can't see his fashion style anymore since all we could see are costumes all throughout the whole episodes. What if he'll be wearing a mask - we can't see his whole face.......... lol - :)

Hi moi - it seems that you really love period dramas, huh? I'm sure our man will look good wearing those period costumes............ I’m not really into period dramas but I’m curious about how he'll look wearing such. Will we still be drooling.............? Addicting......? Like striking a pose with his sword, something like that? If he'll be in period dramas, we can't see his fashion style anymore since all we could see are costumes all throughout the whole episodes. What if he'll be wearing a mask - we can't see his whole face.......... lol - :)

horrors! :o only 3 posts d whole of yesterday including moi's! :crazy: ...... must be d beginning of d end -_-

as for d period drama, Sangwoo would probably have to sport a beard :rolleyes: ......beards make a guy look either more macho or down right silly :w00t: ....... of cos methinks it will be d former for Sangwoo provided they don't make d beard too thick! :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

as for d period drama, Sangwoo would probably have to sport a beard :rolleyes: ......beards make a guy look either more macho or down right silly :w00t: ....... of cos methinks it will be d former for Sangwoo provided they don't make d beard too thick! :phew:

beard? you mean SW should sport beard if he casted in a period drama?

agoo, hope its not a style of Osama! :lol:

20080820165419318b0_165419_0.jpg

Credit : charlersriver / So Ji Sub’s thread

Chinese actress Li Bing Bing, Korean culture ambassador "So Ji Sup, Kwon Sang-woo fans."

(Review choeingap star reporter) China Beauty actress Li Bing Bing as a Korean cultural ambassador this year wic revealed she is a fan of Kwon Sang-woo and So Ji Sub .

Athletic Popular Culture Ministry of China on the 20th janggwansil Living Beauty actress bing ambassador to promote cultural exchanges between the yuinchon wichokjang ministers from China.

United States 10 years ago bing Living for the first time since I've been visiting South Korea, saying more about how it feels to be changed nunbusige said. Living in this place, bing through the Korean dramas and sojiseop doeeotdamyeo after they learned that an actor Kwon Sang-woo of South Korea like paenyija Actor said. China's beauty and her favorite actress is the actor Kwon Sang-woo and So Ji Sub revealed the truth to be known as Greater China and domestic netizens who are rapidly being introduced into the topic.

Chinese ambassador to promote cultural exchanges in Asia wichokdoen Li Bing Bing popular characters such as China's representative voted the top 10 beauties and actors in Hollywood to Asia and the global advancement of one of the stars, especially in the Bing Living with Jackie Chan and Jet Lee appeared in the movie 'Poby With the Kingdom (Forbidden Kingdom) 'attention in Hollywood, receiving fewer than the future of the Living bing for the promotion of cultural exchanges between South Korea and China's roles will be.

Photo: Athletic Culture Ministry

Choeingap reporter / www.reviewstar.net

Guest TY_KSW

Credit : charlersriver / So Ji Sub's thread

Chinese actress Li Bing Bing, Korean culture ambassador "So Ji Sup, Kwon Sang-woo fans."

(Review choeingap star reporter) China Beauty actress Li Bing Bing as a Korean cultural ambassador this year wic revealed she is a fan of Kwon Sang-woo and So Ji Sub .

Athletic Popular Culture Ministry of China on the 20th janggwansil Living Beauty actress bing ambassador to promote cultural exchanges between the yuinchon wichokjang ministers from China.

United States 10 years ago bing Living for the first time since I've been visiting South Korea, saying more about how it feels to be changed nunbusige said. Living in this place, bing through the Korean dramas and sojiseop doeeotdamyeo after they learned that an actor Kwon Sang-woo of South Korea like paenyija Actor said. China's beauty and her favorite actress is the actor Kwon Sang-woo and So Ji Sub revealed the truth to be known as Greater China and domestic netizens who are rapidly being introduced into the topic.

Chinese ambassador to promote cultural exchanges in Asia wichokdoen Li Bing Bing popular characters such as China's representative voted the top 10 beauties and actors in Hollywood to Asia and the global advancement of one of the stars, especially in the Bing Living with Jackie Chan and Jet Lee appeared in the movie 'Poby With the Kingdom (Forbidden Kingdom) 'attention in Hollywood, receiving fewer than the future of the Living bing for the promotion of cultural exchanges between South Korea and China's roles will be.

Photo: Athletic Culture Ministry

Choeingap reporter / www.reviewstar.net

REally? Thank you Will! Li bing Bing acting is good in The Forbiden Kingdom.. but dun know that she is KSW's fan..

Wonder whether Sangwoo knows about this or? He may change his mind right after he meets her :lol: .. She is really beautiful!!! unlike someone fake! :tongue2:

Guest singapore0950

2 main lead from the move FATE appeared in this week Singapore Magazine...

Hello Azura

Yes yes.......... did you bought it?

And i've watch Fate with my friend. It is nice.......... :tongue2:

And the Movie more than 2hrs! :sweatingbullets:

But quite sad which are "2 main actor DIED @ last"................ :angry::wacko:

Thank you for sharing.......

And next monday will watch it again with MY MOTHER............. haha

Guest TY_KSW

Hello Azura

But quite sad which are "2 main actor DIED @ last"................ :angry::wacko:

watch it twice? agoo! Lets enjoy the BIG BOSS JO in the BIG SCREEN!!

will be it a third time with your boyfriend? :D

Hello Azura

Hello singapore0950...i plan to get one later, how can i miss it :D

I've seen the movie and frankly i dun really like it. too violence and too many swearing.

i think the guys will love it....but i have to say sangwoo performance is good in there.

and the way he died...haiz :vicx:

Guest Gromit

Kwon Sang Woo is looking mighty fine to me in the lastest Bang Bang ads. I'm sure there's still a 6 pack hidden underneath despite being deceptively thinner then usual! Hmmmm!!! Buff!

Kwon Sang Woo is looking mighty fine to me in the lastest Bang Bang ads. I'm sure there's still a 6 pack hidden underneath despite being deceptively thinner then usual! Hmmmm!!! Buff!

you're mighty right... :D i'm sure the 6 packs is still there.

no doubt he will be in top form this coming Sep :D