Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest valley girl

Well said valley girl....and thanks for the encouragement, i'm sure sangwoo will be glad to know that :)

yeah i wish i could meet him and say this.. he seems stress because of his fans's last anti

well just look at peeps like Tom Cruise n Brad Pitt, they are well over 40 (not to mention married) n still command d highest acting n cf fees :phew: ..... but name moi just ONE K-actor over 40 who's still in such demand :rolleyes: ...... Sangwoo will just have to be prepared for d inevitable, it is just that 35 seems to be d turning point for K-actors before they go downhill in popularity, n by marrying before he's 35, Sangwoo is bringing his hearthrob status to a premature end -_- ...... but of cos maybe for him d urge to start a family (d bio clock thingy :phew: ) now takes precedence over everything else B)

hollywood has a really Long popularity,, i means they become popullar at old age too, and at age 20's it's hard to be really popular maybe popular cause they bad habbit like lindsay lohan & PAris hilton . like Pierce brosnan he's still Hot Even now he is 50's.

i Think this Quite Hard decision he has to take, means he know it will effect his popularity too. but Kwon sang woo fans not only in Korea. I think Japanese, Taiwanese + HK Fans not really think about does the actor/actress married or not , since a lot of their Actor married or announced they have a GF & BF. in my opinion K Star quite afraid say that they are dating since their couple sometimes being terorized like Hyun bin & hwang ji hyun . hwang ji hyun were bashed Crazily

hahha, i guess Sangwoo urge to get marriage becuase of his bio demand not bio clock dear! hahah! :lol:

:lol: :lol: that's right but it means he is a good guy !!, better than Bradgelina Style

Guest TY_KSW

HOW ABOUT VIETNAM? YOU WERE THE FIRST TO ANNOUNCE THAT YOUR COUNTRY TO VIEW THE MOVIE'? WHAT HAPPEN NOW?? :rolleyes:

yes i were, n now i m also the first to announce it cancel... i dun know the reason! their website even deleted the movie name on their schedule....after uncountable times of delay! :sweatingbullets:

i used to think VN were the first stop, but unfortunately, its the first cancel! :blink:

:lol::lol: that's right but it means he is a good guy !!, better than Bradgelina Style

i dun think so, on the contrary, i like THE WAY Brangelina settle their thing! that is the real good couple.. at last!

i feel irrational to compare Brangelina vs KSW-STY :D

Guest valley girl

i dun think so, on the contrary, i like THE WAY Brangelina settle their thing! that is the real good couple.. at last!

i feel irrational to compare Brangelina vs KSW-STY :D

i mean that living together without married ,, i like Angelina's personality, acting, she's real volunter i mean only that :lol: sorry :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

anyway not means insulting

http://blog.empas.com/chalkong/23614028

STY pics + his Ex actually posted last year,, bit irritating too.. those guy then ksw so lucky

Guest xXeunhaexP

marathon? wow! you having big energy! :phew:

the marathon recalled me Betchay! Where are you now? sure you are still in your marathon!! dun know who is the guy now! :lol:

haha yess... lol

i was a loser and watched it all day at home and finally finished it this week it took so long!

stairway to heaven was such a tear jerker, this drama really is a classic :)

idk i cried when i watched it again :) even though i watched it so many times

they had it at the library so i borrowed it..hehehe :D

Guest TY_KSW

i mean that living together without married ,, i like Angelina's personality, acting, she's real volunter i mean only that :lol: sorry :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

anyway not means insulting

http://blog.empas.com/chalkong/23614028

STY pics + his Ex actually posted last year,, bit irritating too.. those guy then ksw so lucky

thank you for not posting her pix.. but just a link...

You know, her pix happen here will be our nitemare!

You mean her ex-string and KSW are lucky? I dun think so, Those ex-string are super lucky, correct! but KSW is super bad luck as her final destination now! :ph34r:

Guest valley girl

thank you for not posting her pix.. but just a link...

You know, her pix happen here will be our nitemare!

You mean her ex-string and KSW are lucky? I dun think so, Those ex-string are super lucky, correct! but KSW is super bad luck as her final destination now! :ph34r:

yeah actually i will post the pics before but i know there will be some "CHAOS " :lol: :lol: so i just psot the link . poor KSW

haha yess... lol

i was a loser and watched it all day at home and finally finished it this week it took so long!

stairway to heaven was such a tear jerker, this drama really is a classic :)

idk i cried when i watched it again :) even though i watched it so many times

they had it at the library so i borrowed it..hehehe :D

STH is one of moi's fave B) ...... moi especially luv d ending! :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

hello im new in soompi is this true he wont have new projects yet? sad

Hi Leek! :)

it is not announced officially yet! just a rumor that he would have a drama right after his wed on Sep 28 :rolleyes:

Hi All, am newbie at this thread ...

actually I have become a silent reader since he announce his marriage

all of your comments are so entertain me he-he ...

so found this PSed, is it funny? :D

hope am not re-post

4.jpg

sr : nemopan

Hi All, am newbie at this thread ...

actually I have become a silent reader since he announce his marriage

all of your comments are so entertain me he-he ...

so found this PSed, is it funny? :D

hope am not re-post

4.jpg

sr : nemopan

Hi pluie..welcome to the thread.

cant seems to view the PS pix u posted. can re-upload again? :)

Guest TY_KSW

1. Sangwoo fist in d air??? :blink: ..... this is romantic? :rolleyes:

2. her gown is quite nicie -_-

3. fakie bouquet! :w00t:

PS: of cos moi know its a doctored photo! B)

That is PS from Kim Hee Sun wed! Sangwoo's woman want the same nice wed dress like KHS's! look below:

ed9dacec84a046oj3.jpg

Bang Bang Fall 2008

q2-1.jpg

q3-1.jpg

credit as labelled

I like the Bang Bang couple...they look great together and the chemistry is good.

Both are enjoying themselves....

q1or5.jpg

q2ew3.jpg

q3zm1.jpg

q4su3.jpg

q5xq4.jpg

q6fn4.jpg

q7vc0.jpg

q8sj8.jpg

credit CSWS