Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

TY, it's not a period drama, that's what I read in the news. Choi Ji Woo was the one casted by I think she turned it down because of another project. As what I know, there's still looking for the female lead. :o:)

CJW turned down that drama... so, KSW no need to be in. not suitable actress!

im still scared of the horor lady last drama!

Not only the bridegroom is marrying in haste in lust, spending in haste as well, if he is seriously marrying for love why does he need so many properties to shelter 1 couple. The public is now getting more furious with more revealing truths questioning about "why the extravagance?" He sacrificed & hold back his work to concentrate on a shopping spree spending billions won to show his love? If he is intelligent enough, he should have stashed his money in a Swiss bank to save for a rainy day in case something drastic happen. Sorry for bending my frustrations again, suppose to stop blabbering but cannot control myself when his hard earned money and sweat is being splashed like water vapour over his undying love for a woman he hardly knows.

moi hope STY is not actually encouraging him to splurge. She wouldn't if she truly luvs him. :phew: ..... who knows? :rolleyes:

Thank you Will,

Is it period or life style drama? tsk tsk, HIDDEN ! sound uninteresting! Who is the lady? have they casted yet? Will?

hope it is a period where a demure newbie gets to wear hanbok after hanbok! B)

TY, it's not a period drama, that's what I read in the news. Choi Ji Woo was the one casted by I think she turned it down because of another project. As what I know, there's still looking for the female lead. :o:)

not a period? :tongue2: ..... then they better make sure d plot is at least palatable to moi! -_-

CJW turned down that drama... so, KSW no need to be in. not suitable actress!

im still scared of the horor lady last drama!

maybe KHA can star as d older woman in Sangwoo's new drama! :w00t:

Guest TY_KSW

maybe KHA can star as d older woman in Sangwoo's new drama! :w00t:

why not casting STY dear Moi? they might re-do again the romance scene in the air-balloon in the ending then something happened to the air-balloon that suit your taste, etc etc ... :w00t::w00t:

Guest TY_KSW

'Hidden' is the new drama with Choi JiWoo..Mona..did CJW turn it down?..where's the news?

babe, i saw Willenette post above, that CJW turned down... but i found no relating news in her thread..

babe, i saw Willenette post above, that CJW turned down... but i found no relating news in her thread..

TY, I was able to read & get that info from either the Hidden, Ji Sung or Go Su threads. As far as I can remember, the word isn't really turn-down but it was mentioned that CJW can't confirm because of another project. This might be referring to the new work offered to her with GS entitled Lovers In Asuka. At the moment, not sure if she confirmed to do that instead & turn-down LIA. :huh::)

Sorry - off-topic - :lol:

I think enough said about KSW's marriage thingy here, so I am going to post a HOT, drooling KSW pic for everyone to reminisced the guy for his great body figure.

Here it is... voila!!!

] ksw1.jpg[/]

Credit to original poster

Hi May - so nice to see you here & post this pix. His bride-to-be will have a good time in bed with his HOT body. KSW sure has the hottest bod in Korea - that six-pack-abs - hmmmmmmmmmm........ ;):):sweatingbullets:

why not casting STY dear Moi? they might re-do again the romance scene in the air-balloon in the ending then something happened to the air-balloon that suit your taste, etc etc ... :w00t::w00t:

yes :tears: ...... n STY's character went to accompany Jung Suh in heaven :tears::tears: ...... leaving poor Sangwoo's character to play d white (? time for another color? :w00t: ) piano in a duet with d demure newbie! :tears::tears::tears:

36_11_6.gif

TY, I was able to read & get that info from either the Hidden, Ji Sung or Go Su threads. As far as I can remember, the word isn't really turn-down but it was mentioned that CJW can't confirm because of another project. This might be referring to the new work offered to her with GS entitled Lovers In Asuka. At the moment, not sure if she confirmed to do that instead & turn-down LIA. :huh::)

Sorry - off-topic - :lol:

Hi May - so nice to see you here & post this pix. His bride-to-be will have a good time in bed with his HOT body. KSW sure has the hottest bod in Korea - that six-pack-abs - hmmmmmmmmmm........ ;):):sweatingbullets:

since CJW is busy, they should hire KHA instead :phew: , she's oredi 41 :w00t: , but still spout quite a fabulous figure B)

of cos Sangwoo has d hottest body! :sweatingbullets: ....... so hot that it might just give STY d palpitations? :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

yes :tears: ...... n STY's character went to accompany Jung Suh in heaven :tears::tears: ...... leaving poor Sangwoo's character to play d white (? time for another color? :w00t: ) piano in a duet with d demure newbie! :tears::tears::tears:

36_11_6.gif

its time to change the clr of the piano dear, my suggestion is either black (since its his fav color these days in the announcement presscon) or the rainbow color (formed by his air-balloon proposal) :phew: tsk tsk!

since CJW is busy, they should hire KHA instead :phew: , she's oredi 41 :w00t: , but still spout quite a fabulous figure B)

of cos Sangwoo has d hottest body! :sweatingbullets: ....... so hot that it might just give STY d palpitations? :phew:

a fabulous figured midle-aged woman and a married hot hunky? looked n sounded and tasted bitter dear! Tsk tsk! i doubt the rate dear

its time to change the clr of the piano dear, my suggestion is either black (since its his fav color these days in the announcement presscon) or the rainbow color (formed by his air-balloon proposal) :phew: tsk tsk!

a fabulous figured midle-aged woman and a married hot hunky? looked n sounded and tasted bitter dear! Tsk tsk! i doubt the rate dear

actually My Man's Woman was a hit in Korea reaching 40% at d end! -_- ..... history can repeat itself B) .... it better since Sangwoo would need to recoup d vast amounts he had spent or sacrificed so far for STY. :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

actually My Man's Woman was a hit in Korea reaching 40% at d end! -_- ..... history can repeat itself B) .... it better since Sangwoo would need to recoup d vast amounts he had spent or sacrificed so far for STY. :rolleyes:

whatever and whoever lah! as long as the hit could recover his big lost USD10mi caused by the airballoon proposal! :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

"Boo hoo! How could u be so heartless to abandon me for that STY???? Oh, boo hooo hooo hooo!!!"

it is also the mood of most of Wooers so far! :tears::tears:

you are so sweet to STH couple these days, dear! wonder whether is it a omen of the re-collaboration!

but moi am sweet B) ..... not to mention demure n innocent too! :P ..... besides Jung Suh is oredi in heaven :phew:

twowo_6.jpg

sjjs23.jpg

don't these photos just prove moi's sweetness! :P ..... moi won't mind a Sangwoo-KHA drama pair up either! B)

BTW luv ur avatar! :D ---> should join moi's Kitty gang as Hello Panda! :w00t:

Just want to say hello to my Wooer friends, hope you gals are fine after the storm, espesially Mona and Azura, still hurt? Be happy guys :)

Hope we can hear a new project from him soon after the wedding.

Guest TY_KSW

but moi am sweet B) ..... not to mention demure n innocent too! :P ..... besides Jung Suh is oredi in heaven :phew:

don't these photos just prove moi's sweetness! :P ..... moi won't mind a Sangwoo-KHA drama pair up either! B)

BTW luv ur avatar! :D ---> should join moi's Kitty gang as Hello Panda! :w00t:

tsk, SW's wiffie to be should be careful and watch out of your Hello gangs!! they are getting crowder! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Off topic: Here is for your collection, Kungfu panda group: :D

Master Monkey: mastermonkeysmtq3.gif

Master Tigress sigmastertigresssmrn0.gif

Master Crane sigmastercranesmrg5.gif

Master Viper : sigmastervipersmii0.gif

Master Mantis : sigmastermantissmkf2.gif

and another Hello Panda version : sigpo2smro5.gif

Just want to say hello to my Wooer friends, hope you gals are fine after the storm, espesially Mona and Azura, still hurt? Be happy guys :)

Hope we can hear a new project from him soon after the wedding.

Hi Utkim, cam on nhieu! :D

Thanks you for concern...

Regarding the new project after the wedding, it must be the new baby coming! wasnt it the big project? mission possible! :lol:

wOw!!!how beautiful couple they are!!!

lOvE this pic so much,thnk Chingu!!! :sweatingbullets:

u are welcomed! :D

tsk, SW's wiffie to be should be careful and watch out of your Hello gangs!! they are getting crowder! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Off topic: Here is for your collection, Kungfu panda group: :D

Master Monkey: http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5092/ma...monkeysmtq3.gif

Master Tigress http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2235/si...igresssmrn0.gif

Master Crane http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4451/si...rcranesmrg5.gif

Master Viper : http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5690/si...rvipersmii0.gif

Master Mantis : http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4115/si...mantissmkf2.gif

and another Hello Panda version : http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/8690/sigpo2smro5.gif

Regarding the new project after the wedding, it must be the new baby coming! wasnt it the big project? mission possible! :lol:

so cute! :D ...... ur avatar is d cutest, n most lethal! :w00t:

fac38837.jpg

what was Sangwoo's major? :phew:

ELECTRIC SHOW

Upset Kwon Sang Woo appeals:

FANS BADMOUTH KOREAN HUNK'S FUTURE BRIDE

Don't judge her BLINDLY

By Chang May Choon

July 25, 2008

NP_NEWS_1_CURRENT_CHKWON_8t.jpg

Kwon Sang Woo proposed to beauty queen-turned-actress Son Tae Young with a neckless on a hot air balloon in Australia. -- Picture: CINEMA SERVICE

WHY is everyone so mean to my bride-to-be?

That must be the burning question on Korean hunk Kwon Sang Woo's mind.

He announced last Friday that he would marry beauty queen-turned-actress Son Tae Young on 28 Sep, but the reactions from fans and media have not been too kind.

Instead of giving their blessings, some fans reportedly questioned if she is 'good enough' for him and voiced concerns that marriage would dent his raging popularity with a largely female fan base.

Others gossiped about Tae Young's bountiful dating history and cast doubt over her sincerity in this latest relationship, reported The Chosun Ilbo.

Speculations of a shotgun wedding also surfaced, as the news of their romance only got out two days before the marriage announcement.

On Monday, the usually outspoken Sang Woo, 32, came out to defend his fiancee.

HOT-AIR BALLOON

He had proposed to her with a necklace on a hot-air balloon in Australia some time ago.

In a message posted on his fan website, the star of hit drama Stairway To Heaven and movie My Tutor Friend appealed to the public not to judge Tae Young 'blindly'.

'The decision to get married was made after careful thought over a long time, but overnight, so many people have said so many unspeakable things.

'Even as I write, I can't help but shed tears.'

He was particularly upset with rumours that Tae Young might be pregnant.

'This man Kwon Sang Woo decided to get married because he's deeply in love with not Miss Korea, but a woman named Son Tae Young. How can people suspect it's a shotgun wedding?'

He said Tae Young had been hurt by previous media reports and to criticise her based on them is akin to 'licking the skin of a watermelon without understanding what lies inside'.

'People used to think the earth is flat, only later did we realise it's round... She's like the round earth. She's very frank in whatever she does.'

Tae Young, 28, joined showbiz after emerging third in the annual Miss Korea contest in 2000.

Instead of earning acting credits, she became more famous as a playgirl linked to a string of male celebrities.

In 2001, she made headlines for getting caught in a love triangle with actor Shin Hyun Jun and songwriter Joo Young Hoon, reported The Korea Times.

Late last year, she ended a rather public relationship with music video director Cool K and declared on TV that 'I've lost faith in love'.

MET AT A DINNER

But Cupid didn't give up on her - she met Sang Woo at a dinner with mutual actor friend Kim Sung Soo (Full House) early this year.

Romance blossomed after he mustered the courage to call her and ask her out, Sang Woo said at the last-minute press conference he called in Seoul last Friday night.

But his first impression of Tae Young was of her weeping while talking about her past during a variety show earlier on.

'I thought she was a good person with an innocent heart.'

She turned out to be a filial daughter who is always concerned about his mum and 'brings laughter into our house', he added.

'Son Tae Young is the most precious person in my life,' he told reporters at his press conference.

'She is the biggest energy of my life. She makes me laugh and gives me hope.'

Incidentally, the usually forthright Tae Young has kept mum about the wedding.

She was last seen doing a cameo in the period drama Iljimae, which is now showing in Korea.

WHERE IS SHE?

When asked about her absence during the press conference, Sang Woo said they might only appear together on their wedding day.

He also hinted that he's 'worried' that she might 'get hurt' - clearly referring to the negative comments from fans so far.

The Chosun Ilbo noted that silence may also be Tae Young's way of dissociating Sang Woo from all the negativity targeted at her.

But it didn't seem to work.

Reports from Korea said the sudden wedding news has shaken advertiser confidence in Sang Woo, and he stands to lose an income of 10billion won ($13m) if his upcoming projects, including a pictorial book deal, fall through.

source: The Electric New Paper (online Singapore tabloid), 25th July 2008

link: http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/show/story/0,...,171553,00.html