Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

is KSW quitting the biz?

honestly i was rather disappointed that he was getting married...but got even more disappointed that they only dated a few months and it didn't help with the controversies that his fiance had in the past...

i guess i just have to get over it..im happy that he's happy on his decision..but in the back of my mind, im not as happy as i would want to be..maybe because i wanted him to marry someone that he had worked before..or maybe i wanted him to wait a little...

Guest Azura

is KSW quitting the biz?

honestly i was rather disappointed that he was getting married...but got even more disappointed that they only dated a few months and it didn't help with the controversies that his fiance had in the past...

i guess i just have to get over it..im happy that he's happy on his decision..but in the back of my mind, im not as happy as i would want to be..maybe because i wanted him to marry someone that he had worked before..or maybe i wanted him to wait a little...

Hi clauric...he's not quitting the showbiz

thanks for sharing ur thoughts, this is exactly how i feel now :)

Guest jaycee725

Hi clauric...he's not quitting the showbiz

thanks for sharing ur thoughts, this is exactly how i feel now :)

he's not quitting?.....but i guess, he will no longer be as charismatic and appealing to girls

as he used to being single. i wonder how his manager and his management agency feels about

him losing million WON of contracts and endorsements?

im sad of the news, but i'll get over it in due time.

waving to some of my chingus here.

^back to lurker mode^

he's not quitting?.....but i guess, he will no longer be as charismatic and appealing to girls

as he used to being single. i wonder how his manager and his management agency feels about

im sad of the news, but i'll get over it in due time.

waving to some of my chingus here.

^back to lurker mode^

moi agree ....... Sangwoo however appears ready to pay d price :rolleyes: ..... will this sacrifice be worth it? Only time will tell. :phew:

Hi moi - you cracked me up here - hahaha - lol - But we need this in the meantime, we deserve some fun in this thread...........please keep them coming.............. I always like it when you post something like this........ I'm sure, TY, azura & betchay have to see this soon - these 3-ladies are still hurting......... ^_^:):lol:

moi dun know about d others but dun worry about TY_KSW ..... her true luv is JDG :phew: .... n Janggie is still very much single n available! :w00t:

Guest betchay

I'm sure his management agency is very very disappointed.

Why...? He just signed his contract with "Fantom Entertainment" few months ago.

They didn't gain anything yet from him but only losses. :phew:

I'm sure his management agency is very very disappointed.

Why...? He just signed his contract with "Fantom Entertainment" few months ago.

They didn't gain anything yet from him but only losses. :phew:

will they sue him? :o ...... moi suppose it depends on whether there's a marriage clause in d agency contract. :unsure:

Hahaha!..i thought you would Lisin!! good to have you here too! :P ..hang yourself like that!

wonder if Stoney remembers SangWoo too..

Gosh..... $10m vs marriage, the figure is so tempting

What a high price to pay. :sweatingbullets:

Hi Inez babe! LS Unni!! -waves-

Waves to the rest of early wooers ^_^

Brooklyn, I was here! I was here! :ph34r:

I'm still rather shock at this news... I seriously thought it was a prank, till Azura told me it wasnt -_-

oh and stoney hasnt posted yet? Hm.... omma, show yourself? :P

Guest betchay

moi agree ....... Sangwoo however appears ready to pay d price :rolleyes: ..... will this sacrifice be worth it? Only time will tell. :phew:

That is the price he has to pay for being famous. He can't blame the media & fans coz eversince

he entered in entertainment he became a public property of that industry, whether he likes it or not! :phew:

will they sue him? :o ...... moi suppose it depends on whether there's a marriage clause in d agency contract. :unsure:

If he can't clear his mess.. in the end, another law suit is waiting for him. :ph34r:

That is the price he has to pay for being famous. He can't blame the media & fans coz eversince

he entered in entertaiment he became a public property of that industry, whether he likes it or not! :phew:

If he can't clear his mess.. in the end, another law suit is waiting for him. :ph34r:

at d end of d day, Sangwoo will have to soul search n ask himself whether STY is worth all these :rolleyes:

f0041466_8493171.jpg

20061003_231272.jpg

B)

Guest betchay

at d end of d day, Sangwoo will have to soul search n ask himself whether STY is worth all these :rolleyes:

B)

Sangwoo is madly inlove right now.. i don't think he has time to soul search.

He used his heart & forget to use a little of his brain.

Again.. its not about his choice of wife but his poor action. :phew:

Guest kierelun

Sangwoo is madly inlove right now.. i don't think he has time to soul search.

He used his heart & forget to use a little of his brain.

Again.. its not about his choice of wife but his poor action. :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

moi dun know about d others but dun worry about TY_KSW ..... her true luv is JDG :phew: .... n Janggie is still very much single n available! :w00t:

and very smart and bright too :phew:

erhm, i just read Chosun news, KSW will delay everything filming just to focus into the biggest planning of his life : Wedding.

so, MBC drama may be a quit!

Like i said in the last few posts, he may quit his career as an actor.

just curious what will he do in the future? Air-balloon producer? :lol:

Guest kierelun

Love has changed his life with a turn around spin of 360deg. When a person is desperately in love he can go berserk, do bizarre things cos his mind went blank, his vision see blur, his ears turn deaf, his brain gone haywired, his heart got attacked and his touch electrocuted - he is going through exorcism at the risk of losing everything he has and if his investors chose to sue he may loose his pants but he gain a wife. Why worry, he can take care of himself until the moon turn red, the sun turn blue and the river turn tsunami!! Relax, let him enjoy his vows. He has bought a house to stay with his wife and mother after the wedding.

and very smart and bright too :phew:

erhm, i just read Chosun news, KSW will delay everything filming just to focus into the biggest planning of his life : Wedding.

oh really?... too bad but I guess this what he wanted right... TY_KSW hope u ur JDG will not shocked u in his wedding announce.lolz just like KSW did! so u better prepare for that..lolz

Guest betchay

Chingu..coz he has no choice, this is not the right time for him to do drama, movies or CFs.

Do you think it will be profitable after this? BL & Fate were not that good in

ratings & sales. Whose crazy producer will gamble for him?

Maybe later.. yes.. we might see him again, this time a period drama coz he is now ajjussi. :lol::lol:

Love has changed his life with a turn around spin of 360deg. When a person is desperately in love he can go berserk, do bizarre things cos his mind went blank, his vision see blur, his ears turn deaf, his brain gone haywired, his heart got attacked and his touch electrocuted - he is going through exorcism at the risk of losing everything he has and if his investors chose to sue he may loose his pants but he gain a wife. Why worry, he can take care of himself until the moon turn red, the sun turn blue and the river turn tsunami!! Relax, let him enjoy his vows. He has bought a house to stay with his wife and mother after the wedding.

echan, as always it is very interesting to read your views! :D

Guest TY_KSW

oh really?... too bad but I guess this what he wanted right... TY_KSW hope u ur JDG will not shocked u in his wedding announce.lolz just like KSW did! so u better prepare for that..lolz

thank you for reminding, Forevergirl!

as a die-hard fan i always m well-prepared for that day and i always devote my blessing to all my idols with their RIGHT MATE!

as for JDG, in him, i trust! and i will be very happy to see that day! :rolleyes:

Chingu..coz he has no choice, this is not the right time for him to do drama, movies or CFs.

Do you think it will be profitable after this? BL & Fate were not that good in

ratings & sales. Whose crazy producer will gamble for him?

Maybe later.. yes.. we might see him again, this time a period drama coz he is now ajjussi. :lol::lol:

a period drama as an ajjussi? hohoho! m sure you have in mind who would be his most suitable co-star! :lol:

haha, loose pants but gain a wife! such good thing a man can do!

just wonder whether that wife would be wife if she saw her hubby loosing pants! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest fifiz

So cool that KSW and Yiruma will now be in-laws. I had no idea my favorite Korean composer was married to Son Tae Young's sister.