Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

Wow, so fast change of heart already? You really tickle my toes, couldnt help laughing to myself! Good sense of humour, doing it to spite KSW? Nevermind, you will get over it - your nick tells me so. If KSW is happy, we should be also until such time when he really become sad due to "unforeseen circumstances", then let's share his sadness together. What are fans for, rise together sink together! KSW will survive, money is not the end all but love is a be all. In the end SYT/KSW may prove us wrong, it is a heavy price and a serious matter to give up huge sums of money to trade for love or something more private.

Echan, as a normal female i m very regret of such big amount! :lol:

u cant blame entertainment, its been liked that, either accpet it or not, thats how life it is,

..fans are shocked even consumers or the products that he endorsing, its totally a shocked! imagine they only dated for 5months and revealed the engagement and weeding that fast, maybe he at least 6 months engage..

..well if he's happy, let him happy besides he's a human anyway.

the post above cracked me up. i would have huffed and puffed w/ indignation if i were not rofl.

so shulien honey, you are not a fan of ksw or his woman but you're here admonishing ksw's fans for feeling bitter and angry and lecturing us on how we should react? you are so funny. but it's all good, dear. continue w/ your mission, that kind of righteousness is needed sometimes. :D

i've not been here since forever and in one of the rare times i visit, i see this kind of wank. :lol::ph34r:

i suddenly miss ladymac...stoney...doc...kat...jcs, our thread-starter...ellabel is still on holiday...midori (christine babe!), LS!!! - and those in the orig top 10, i thought you'd be here by now ladies...oops i almost forgot, the latter ones...carmen and lollipop...have they dropped by?

so on to the bitterness and the harshness...(this is fun)... :w00t: ...mona make a thread for the b... and put as a tagline ...'for those who want to learn how to snag a superstar'...

on the other hand, why not stack up my merits and be kind instead to ksw's girl (sorry guys it's not any of you this time), in the 1% to -10% chance that she will read this post ... i really hope that they have grandkids soon... :phew::lol:

wendy sweetie...will see if i can be there sep...let's go stalk kimi... :w00t:

*waves vigorously to notty Brooklyn, Inez and Zoombie*

OMG!! Its been like donkey years ago I was here. Nevertheless I have to put my footprint here today....coz I just saw the news that our KSW is getting married. How long has he dated her?

How could he do this to us? I felt betrayed. *looking for nylon string to hang myself under a beansprout*

Guest kierelun

Echan, as a normal female i m very regret of such big amount! :lol:

but, i m not a star so i can't reach the level so high that can spit in what we gained by our sweat n energy! WOW, even Brad Pitt cant spit in that! i adore KSW for it! :D

His decision is something beyond his control, he hasnt got any choice or solution - it's so transparent. Better not say too much now, you will know sooner or later! Actors are born talented - reel and real dramas!

Guest TY_KSW

u cant blame entertainment, its been liked that, either accpet it or not, thats how life it is,

..fans are shocked even consumers or the products that he endorsing, its totally a shocked! imagine they only dated for 5months and revealed the engagement and weeding that fast, maybe he at least 6 months engage..

..well if he's happy, let him happy besides he's a human anyway.

nope, i m never blaming anybody! i just blame myself for not having such USD10 million to spit in!

He should give it to me! and then, he is happy with his wife and i will be happy with the abadoned 10 million !!! :w00t::w00t:

Guest ripgal

My final last comment is Kudos to KSW to give up for love provided that love he has sacrificed for a woman will not turn his love into ashes cos it has burnt and robbed his pocket of 100billion wons - huge sum of money, lifetime of savings for some ppl. Now, you know why we are so concerned about him that his love maybe taken for granted and he could be taken advantage of. Hopefully it will not happen and pray hard she will not stray and remain loyal to one husband only i.e. KSW. Then we will have a piece of mind that he finally succeeded.

Agreed.

Hopefully SW will find peace and what he's yearned for in this marriage, and that STY will prove us fans wrong. :D

This is the article fr My Daily and YTN

I would like to have it brief translated to enlighten those LECTURES who are teaching us how to do and what to react to know WHY HIS FANS HAS THE FIREWIND REACTION!!!!

This thread always welcome everyone. We thank you for all of your congratulation but we never welcome any lectures! Pls take note!

Kwon Sang Woo - 10 billion won lost from the affairs crisis!

[2008-07-21 11:03]

[] clip16ko6.jpg[/]

Hi TY - thanks for sharing this. Whooo...hooo...quite a huge amount of money that he lost here, huh? I think he knew about this & had prepared on this before coming out into the open about the marriage. He took that risk in the name of LOVE! As what he said, money & fame are not that really important to him, what matters most is the love & happiness. To each his own - nobody's alike. And this is him! He really deserves this kind of happiness he's feeling right now. I still love the man! We all can see that he's just a simple person with simple needs. :huh::)

It’s nice to know that he found his better half. I hope they’ll stay happily together forever although this is a very short courtship prior to marriage. I’m happy for him but can’t say that my heart isn’t broken because I love him. You better be a great husband & I’m sure you’ll be one. :huh::)

Guest camella

Kwon Sang has posted in the official website that "Money, fame. If you just look up to these, there won’t be an end to it. Let’s work a bit more, let’s earn a bit more money, let’s accumulate more popularity. There are people who give up their love because of that. I don’t want to do that."[/b

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wonder what the above news and comment from Sangwoo has and will impact on his professional standing and reputation in the Korean and Japanese Entertainment Industry and Community.

He spat on 10 billion won and the companies involved.

Did he spit on his fans too? I would not use those words, but he took his fans for granted and hoped that an apology wil be enough to forgive him. Poor planning and lack of foresight. Was he not advised by his management company, family and fiancee? Or did he consider this decision only his?

An idol and his fans have an unwritten but highly emotional contract. It is based on admiration, love and trust from the fan side, and need from the idol side. What the fans have gone through with their idol, is true, their choice. But we remember that each time Sangwoo had a project, he would come out in a VOD or his website, or newspaper asking his fans for support. He never failed to thank them too. This fan support is not exactly a mere amount of money.We pay to see an idol, most often for a lot of fans, from afar.It is not free. Not to mention time and energy included.

In my opinion, Sangwoo has become a megastar because of his huge fan base in Southeast Asia and East Asia more than his performance as an actor. There are better actors than him with lesser fan base. He has not won yet the prestigious Best Actor Award (just newcomer). But he has won Popularity award several times over , if I am not mistaken 4 times. This is possible because of his fans who voted for him.

Why is it hard, then for others, fans or not to understand how distraught his most diehard fans over Sangwoo's lack of foresight regarding his relationship with his fans?

Don't ask me how Sangwoo could redeem his relationship with his fans? I do not know. It is useless to say what he could have done. I will just wait for the next episode on Sangwoo's personal and present melodrama.

Please do not lecture to me or debate with me about my above position. I am addressing it to Sangwoo even if chances are that he will never read this.

I rest my case. Peace! :)

It only means that during the peak of his career, he already earned enough.

If entertainment won't accept him from his actions, maybe he & his wife-to-be

will start their own business. Anyway.. showbiz is just temporary!

Its a good thing this news leaked out early.

Remember.. he might launch his newest PHOTOBOOK

that might cost USD100 bucks. What if all disappointed fans bought

that X-Man PB for their support & here comes the surprised news.

At least now.. if ever that PB is being released.. fans have a choice. :rolleyes::lol:

:o u know what, u may be right about Sangwoo thinking of leaving showbiz ..... K-idols peak around 35 so maybe he thinks its about time for a transition :o ...... oh well, there is sure to be another, younger, K-hunk to sweep moi, er hee hee hee :sweatingbullets: , moi meant all of us off our feet! :P

Chingu, you know what, i m saving for his X-man photobook and the coming new year order for Wall and table calendar 2009 throught the great help of Azura. Now i thot the money wont be spending on that anymore, so i keep saving up till next year to go to Kimchi land to see my JDG! :lol:

u are still cross with Sangwoo right? ;) ...... never mind, things will get better soon! :D

Kwon Sang has posted in the official website that "Money, fame. If you just look up to these, there won’t be an end to it. Let’s work a bit more, let’s earn a bit more money, let’s accumulate more popularity. There are people who give up their love because of that. I don’t want to do that."[/b

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wonder what the above news and comment from Sangwoo has and will impact on his professional standing and reputation in the Korean and Japanese Entertainment Industry and Community.

He spat on 10 billion won and the companies involved.

Did he spit on his fans too? I would not use those words, but he took his fans for granted and hoped that an apology wil be enough to forgive him. Poor planning and lack of foresight. Was he not advised by his management company, family and fiancee? Or did he consider this decision only his?

An idol and his fans have an unwritten but highly emotional contract. It is based on admiration, love and trust from the fan side, and need from the idol side. What the fans have gone through with their idol, is true, their choice. But we remember that each time Sangwoo had a project, he would come out in a VOD or his website, or newspaper asking his fans for support. He never failed to thank them too. This fan support is not exactly a mere amount of money.We pay to see an idol, most often for a lot of fans, from afar.It is not free. Not to mention time and energy included.

In my opinion, Sangwoo has become a megastar because of his huge fan base in Southeast Asia and East Asia more than his performance as an actor. There are better actors than him with lesser fan base. He has not won yet the prestigious Best Actor Award (just newcomer). But he has won Popularity award several times over , if I am not mistaken 4 times. This is possible because of his fans who voted for him.

Why is it hard, then for others, fans or not to understand how distraught his most diehard fans over Sangwoo's lack of foresight regarding his relationship with his fans?

Don't ask me how Sangwoo could redeem his relationship with his fans? I do not know. It is useless to say what he could have done. I will just wait for the next episode on Sangwoo's personal and present melodrama.

Please do not lecture to me or debate with me about my above position. I am addressing it to Sangwoo even if chances are that he will never read this.

I rest my case. Peace! :)

hee hee hee :sweatingbullets:camella ..... methinks no one wud dispute ur right to admonish Sangwoo :phew: ....... after all u r his grandma right? :w00t: ..... although moi keep forgetting whether u are on d paternal or maternal side! :wacko::D .... of cos u really deserve a grand daughter-in-law who's sweeter n more innocent! B)

f0046132_15172275.jpg

wonder what STY thinks of d floral theme ........ :rolleyes:

f0046132_2071571.jpg

B)

Guest shampoogirl

Camella,

Well said! Totally agree with you. You are right about the symbiotic relationship (and unspoken commitment) between an idol and his/her fan base.

*waves vigorously to notty Brooklyn, Inez and Zoombie*

OMG!! Its been like donkey years ago I was here. Nevertheless I have to put my footprint here today....coz I just saw the news that our KSW is getting married. How long has he dated her?

How could he do this to us? I felt betrayed. *looking for nylon string to hang myself under a beansprout*

Hahaha!..i thought you would Lisin!! good to have you here too! :P ..hang yourself like that!

wonder if Stoney remembers SangWoo too..

The decision they have to get married even it's been so fast but they both know they're in right decision & even its shocking to the fans I think they normal people wanted to have a normal life. I respect for that I'm happy for them even my heart hurting. :D Maybe as a fan they human being not as puppet. :) We have to be happy for them :D

Guest camella
The decision they have to get married even it's been so fast but they both know they're in right decision & even its shocking to the fans I think they normal people wanted to have a normal life. I respect for that I'm happy for them even my heart hurting. :D Maybe as a fan they human being not as puppet. :) We have to be happy for them :D
You do not have to be happy if you are not.

Guest tisya

Whew a lot of emotions, I have posted once here before,

I like him and also I am wishing he will be partner of my

fave star in a movie or drama - that wish?

I wish for the good of this thread, this is soompi we can share

our thoughts, emotions, everything which is why I like this site.

KwonSangWooBadLove2.jpg

"waaaaahhhh!!!! I am so sad! TY_KSW still won't forgive me! waaaaaaahhhhh!!!" :w00t:

a1.jpg

"I will let u go only if u promise to be STY's bridesmaid ...... nobody else wanna be her bridesmaid!" :w00t:

bllx0.gif

its early morn after d honeymoon nite -_- ....... Sangwoo finally saw his bride without make-up ....... :w00t:

36_11_6.gif

PS: Dear peeps ........ moi joking only okie? :P

Guest camella
hee hee hee :sweatingbullets:camella ..... methinks no one wud dispute ur right to admonish Sangwoo :phew: ....... after all u r his grandma right? :w00t: ..... although moi keep forgetting whether u are on d paternal or maternal side! :wacko::D .... of cos u really deserve a grand daughter-in-law who's sweeter n more innocent! B)
Moi, I am actually his self appointed godmother when he got baptized into the Catholic church. The relationship is spiritual and allows me to question his behavior. As for the granddaughter in law, as I said, it is none of my business. But ii given a choice, I would want her to be as wacko as you. : :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Whew a lot of emotions, I have posted once here before,

I like him and also I am wishing he will be partner of my

fave star in a movie or drama - that wish?

I wish for the good of this thread, this is soompi we can share

our thoughts, emotions, everything which is why I like this site.

you had a smart wish, for a collaboration bt SHG-KSW. So did we!!

unforntunately, he quit his job at age of 32

so we wont have chance to see our wish come true!

[] KwonSangWooBadLove2.jpg[]

"waaaaahhhh!!!! I am so sad! TY_KSW still won't forgive me! waaaaaaahhhhh!!!" :w00t:

Hi moi - you cracked me up here - hahaha - lol - But we need this in the meantime, we deserve some fun in this thread...........please keep them coming.............. I always like it when you post something like this........ I'm sure, TY, azura & betchay have to see this soon - these 3-ladies are still hurting......... ^_^:):lol:

Guest kierelun

Olden days decades ago during our great great parents time, couples get married without knowing each other cos it was through match-making. Present time with the rat race society, affluence, materialistic world, things have changed tremendously due to more women becoming very career minded to earn more money so that they can survive on their own in case of break-ups, therefore even over a simple disagreement they will call it quits. The society has become so stressful and pressurised by raising kids, earning more, setting up homes etc. Comparing to olden days, women stay at home men bring in the bacon therefore whenever the husband has a mistress the wife has to tolerate & close one eye cos they are dependant on their husbands without them they are dead. Middle aged couple LeeSeoJin and KimJungEun went public and took time to consider marriage - very wise planning, work hard & make more money during the peak of their career. Sweet & loving couple like LeeDongGun & HanJiHye dated 6 years still went separate ways. Getting married within months of dating to be divorced within the year is very common among the westerners or caucasians as in most cases 3rd parties were involved. A couple can date secretly for years and when both are ready to commit, the announcement will not be too shocking to their fans. Quote one typical case of a friend who already booked his wedding end of this year to be cancelled after he fell in love with another girl and he lost all his deposit for the wedding dinner and this guy has already 2 failed relationships before - imagine how hurt & embarrassing for his bride-to-be & their parents. BTW, speaking in general.