Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

I actually shouldn't comment more, should I? :lol: I don't want to be understood by fans here...Sigh.

In some interviews, KSW kind of hinted that he has someone whom he's interested in -- at least I intepreted that way when I read them, I don't know how other fans understood it.

http://k-popped.com/2008/03/kwon-sang-woo-...girlfriend.html

There's no doubt that he's one of the top heartthrobs with a huge female fanbase throughout Asia, I would think that his management company wouldn't allow him to admit that he has a girlfriend even if he wanted to. I can be wrong of course. :)

Celebrities often don't reveal their dating status; when there are proofs (photographed by reporters/fans, etc.), I guess they have no choice but to admit it.

For regular people, relationships are difficult already, who knows how many times we date before we find the right one.

Dating in the public eye is even more difficult; if things don't work out (several times), the male artist might be considered a player & the female artist will be labeled '??' (who knows what). She was involved in relationships that were known to the public. I'm sure that many other actors/actresses date without fans' knowing as well, who knows how many relationships they have been in. Jung Woo-sung was in a 10-year relationship, hardly anyone knew about it.

Just my cents though. I like KSW since Stairway To Heaven, please don't think that I come here to make things worse for fans.

kdramafanusa, pl do continue to post here :D ...... d marriage news caught d regulars here off guard, that's all :) ..... its funny now that moi recall :lol: , when rumors first broke that Sangwoo's seeing someone, d other regulars were teasing moi about harakiri, drinking soju on Mt Fuji etc :w00t: ..... yet it seems they were d ones who became upset when d wedding news broke :phew: ..... but we are all really nice ppl here :lol: ......... especially moi! :w00t::w00t::P

Aigoo...This had become an entertaining thread these past few days, with all the amusing comments posted by diehard fans. :lol::lol::lol:

I am rolling with laughing reading everyone of it. :lol::lol::lol:

this thread has always been entertaining even b4 d news -_- ..... that's why it has since time immemorial been one of d top ones on soompi , which is not what moi can say for most other threads :rolleyes: ...... glad to know u are laughing yourself silly these days darlink :phew: ..... just remember d old saying "laugh n grow fat" ! :w00t:

Guest camella

carmen, how could i forget you're camella! we're good. we got worried you didn't reply to charity's text, we thought you took the news real bad. :sweatingbullets::lol:

angry? hurt? yah...should be the same in this case. :lol:

Brooklyn, your rejoinder to Shulien's high horse lecture is a master piece. I specially like your last para about us lusting for other idols as well. :lol: . My face was red, not due to guilt, but lauging so delightedly like crazy. You know what i mean. :lol:

I am angry at the way KSW did not think deep on how to share this wonderful news to his fans with timing and great sensitivity. Perhaps this way is better in a way than announcing it on his birthday 2 weeks from now. I dreamt of a mass walkout. And now how many will attend this fanmeet? I hope for Sangwoo's sake many will attend. I feel so sad for him that he had to apologize to his fans for his insensivity. and I feel the pain of TY KSW, Azura, Betchay and the other KSWSG girls whose dedication to Sangwoo is immeasurable. What is my contribution compared to theirs? Other KSWPhil ladies are also busy working and building other personal relationships. So the site is practically empty. I visit Soompi regularly but rarely posted as I did not have anything relevant to say except now.

Sangwoo's private life or love life has no connection with my admiration and love for him.It is none of my business. He can be with anyone in any manner and my regard for him will be the same. Maybe, because I am as old as his mother if not older. :lol: Besides, he is not my only idol, admittedly and the other one is married. So Sangwoo's planned wedding is a non-issue to me. BUT I UNDERSTAND THE PAIN OF OTHER FANS ON THIS MATTER AND DO NOT LECTURE TO THEM ON HOW NOT TO FEEL THIS WAY.

What is Charity's Soompi's name? I have forgotten it, reason for no response from me. Wow it has been a long time since your last visit in my place.

Not that we like to dig into her past to the disgust of some fans who think it's none of our business to care about his personal life. We are just worried that people take marriage vows like changing shirts and who will get hurt ultimately. Voicing our opinions sometime do help people overcome their naive character. A person must be truthful & serious to take marriage vow & remain faithful to her husband only, jumping relationships from one guy to another will not work. She isnt easy to please with, more a spoilt girl that guys have to tolerate her temperament, insistence to continue with her acting career. Son also did not want to be pressured to get married because of Shin's older age. Currently, while Son has acknowledged the break-up and moved on, Shin is said to be still dazed at what has happened.

But it seems some fans are digging into her past and if KSW wasn't a celebrity would people even care about who this lady was. There are some people out there that have multiple relationships that's nothing uncommon and it seems women catch the brunt of the stick. When men do it it's just that move on but somehow when a woman does it, it's bad and disrespectful. Also who is to say what will work and what won't and whose to say what kind of person she is. If she is spoiled well she is and if she isn't well that's fine as well. Also plenty of couples who are married still focus on their careers it doesn't necessarily end with marriage. Nonetheless whatever the reason is KSW has made it known before that he wanted to get married and have a family, these words are now coming to fruition and I wish him nothing but the best. :)

Guest TY_KSW

Hi Inez

Kat here, hope to see you at his coming party on 2 Aug.

When I heard the news, me too feel shocked and surprised!

But what to say, is his choice to choose who to be his partner for the rest of his life, whether it will be regret later or happiness, we are still early to say anything yet! Just have to wish him and feel happy for him getting married!

wow! KAt coming under the name lovewinter ! our love is becoming winter already! Kat! :tears:

Sangwoo's private life or love life has no connection with my admiration and love for him.It is none of my business. He can be with anyone in any manner and my regard for him will be the same. Maybe, because I am as old as his mother if not older. :lol: Besides, he is not my only idol, admittedly and the other one is married. So Sangwoo's planned wedding is a non-issue to me. BUT I UNDERSTAND THE PAIN OF OTHER FANS ON THIS MATTER AND DO NOT LECTURE TO THEM ON HOW NOT TO FEEL THIS WAY.

Yet in still people want to lecture KSW on how he should feel and what he should do with his life and how angry they are with him for not being sensitive to their needs. NOw is that fair but anyway hey like I said before I wish him and his wife to be nothing but the best for they will need it considering how some fans across various boards are feeling. By their reactions you would've thought he committed a CRIME LOL :lol:

Guest bogoshipda

i'm surprised she went under knives as well....so the media is digging out more of her past.

its the price she have to pay for getting married to one of Korea hot star....

I am not surprised , but i guessed when it comes to 'plastic' beauties not many us could resist.. especially not to sang woo oppa..

Guest TY_KSW

Dating in the public eye is even more difficult; if things don't work out (several times), the male artist might be considered a player & the female artist will be labeled '??' (who knows what). She was involved in relationships that were known to the public. I'm sure that many other actors/actresses date without fans' knowing as well, who knows how many relationships they have been in. If I remember correctly, SSH was asked how many girlfriends he had and he said 4; he still hasn't found 'the one' yet.

and that is the price of the FAME they are struggling for? right?

Your SSH is smart for not involving in such thing eventhough he replied 4... actually none hooked him till date! right?

JWS, 10-year dating! is still one of the most big star and adorable among his colleagues!

This afternoon i went to box to watch The Red Cliff, for admiring my HKG most fav Tony Leung and Taiwanese Takeshi .. I felt what? Tony is over 40 but still dominates Asian and world audience!!! Why??? isnt it not only because of his innate talent, strong character but ALSO HIS WAY PROFFESIONAL HANDLING IN BOTH PRIVATE AND CAREER!!!

I just say it to wish everyone understand what our WOOERS expect? Is the way of a proffessional and how he respect his career and fans! Cant bring the normal standart life of a normal man compare to the star! They must pay for their fame and handle it smartly and sincerely !!!

wow! KAt coming under the name lovewinter ! our love is becoming winter already! Kat! :tears:

still down in d tubes eh dear? :phew: -----> cheer up! its a Beautiful Sunday!!! :w00t: ....... moi's grandma used to listen to an oldie by that name :rolleyes: ...... luv Grandma but that song ....... ewwwwwww!!! :wacko:

czyhs2.jpg

this should crack STY up! :w00t:

PS : moi just learned that Hyun Bin will be coming to Sinagpore next month :ph34r:

Guest camella

But it seems some fans are digging into her past and if KSW wasn't a celebrity would people even care about who this lady was. There are some people out there that have multiple relationships that's nothing uncommon and it seems women catch the brunt of the stick. When men do it it's just that move on but somehow when a woman does it, it's bad and disrespectful. Also who is to say what will work and what won't and whose to say what kind of person she is. If she is spoiled well she is and if she isn't well that's fine as well. Also plenty of couples who are married still focus on their careers it doesn't necessarily end with marriage. Nonetheless whatever the reason is KSW has made it known before that he wanted to get married and have a family, these words are now coming to fruition and I wish him nothing but the best. :)

Amen :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Yet in still people want to lecture KSW on how he should feel and what he should do with his life and how angry they are with him for not being sensitive to their needs. NOw is that fair but anyway hey like I said before I wish him and his wife to be nothing but the best for they will need it considering how some fans across various boards are feeling. By their reactions you would've thought he committed a CRIME LOL :lol:

Hello! we have no right to lecture ANYBODY! you must know that.

you say someone want to lecture KSW ? whos is doing that stupid thing lecturing?

if i m not wrong, none of WOOERS did it so far, on the contrary we - WOOERS received many lectures these days! on what should we do and how we handle!!

We are not lecturer or need lectures!

Do you think the best way we should do now is JUMPING UP AND DOWN AND CHEERING LOUDLY "YE YE YE! SANGWOO OPPA, WE ARE VERY HAPPY TO SEE YOU'RE HOOKED, YEAS! KEEP IT UP! WE ARE BEHIND YOU, BLESSING TO YOU AND SUPPORT YOUR SON TAE YOUNG IN HOOKING YOU"!!

if it is the best way, i will do!! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest TY_KSW

moi dear -_- ...... moi was born to be Queen, not into some lowly concubinage! B)

you may be your queen right, but dun hurting me by saying lowly concubinage since i always consider myself his concubine :blink::(

sun1.jpg

another pic for STY's collection! B) ...... aint moi sweet? :phew:

img115bf4cczikdzj.jpg

will this herald d end of such long qs? :o:o;)

f0041466_1365030.jpg

Caption: "Shhhhhh ...... dun tell STY that I am still seeing my true luv moi!" :w00t:

36_11_6.gif

Guest Azura

Dear TY, that's not the Kat we know....she's from KSWSG.

you may be your queen right, but dun hurting me by saying lowly concubinage since i always consider myself his concubine :blink::(

:blink: ...... sorry dear 36_3_16.gif ..... u can be Sangwoo's First Concubine okie? :P

img_3_309_01135516681.jpg

hmmmm :rolleyes: ......we all know that's KHN :phew: ...... now suppose it wasn't KHN, then who should it be? innocent.gif

Do you think the best way we should do now is JUMPING UP AND DOWN AND CHEERING LOUDLY "YE YE YE! SANGWOO OPPA, WE ARE VERY HAPPY TO SEE YOU'RE HOOKED, YEAS! KEEP IT UP! WE ARE BEHIND YOU, BLESSING TO YOU AND SUPPORT YOUR SON TAE YOUNG IN HOOKING YOU"!!

Well do what you must but didn't he say a while ago that he would be getting married and having children why is that a shock to people. How old is he now don't you think it's about that time that he make that jump. Congrats to Kwon and his bride to be. :)

Guest TY_KSW

Dear TY, that's not the Kat we know....she's from KSWSG.

:lol: oop! sorry!

ERhm, this is the news from Newsen, i just translate its title without investing any enargy or brain cell to do whole article because the tiltle said it all! :D

Son Tae Young - 100,000 netizen viewers searching her ex-stories

Newsen - [2008-07-19 11:08:08]

2008071910575210011ym7.jpg

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200807191057521001

i m sure this is totally NOT what that b* and her agent expect!!

:lol: instead of searching her role/casting history or her career timetable the netizens focus into mainly her STRONG POINT!!

Is there anyone kind and smart enough to go to Korea to give lectures to their netizens NOT to do it but to cheer her up instead??? :D

Guest Azura

Hello! we have no right to lecture ANYBODY! you must know that.

you say someone want to lecture KSW ? whos is doing that stupid thing lecturing?

if i m not wrong, none of WOOERS did it so far, on the contrary we - WOOERS received many lectures these days! on what should we do and how we handle!!

We are not lecturer or need lectures!

TY dear, dont get upset and dont waste your energy to reply such post from this ppl, its not worth your energy, they will never understand.

eventually they will go away once the fever of this hot topic issue is over.

:lol: oop! sorry!

ERhm, this is the news from Newsen, i just translate its title without investing any enargy or brain cell to do whole article because the tiltle said it all! :D

Son Tae Young - 100,000 netizen viewers searching her ex-stories

Newsen - [2008-07-19 11:08:08]

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7458/20...75210011ym7.jpg

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200807191057521001

i m sure this is totally NOT what that b* and her agent expect!!

:lol: instead of searching her role/casting history or her career timetable the netizens focus into mainly her STRONG POINT!!

Is there anyone kind and smart enough to go to Korea to give lectures to their netizens NOT to do it but to cheer her up instead??? :D

actually she (n her agent) may be secretly revelling in all d media attention on her now :rolleyes: ..... she probably had more publicity in d last 3 days than she ever had in her entire acting career! -_- ..... she may have been Miss Korea, but it is not as if she is anywhere near CJW's or SHK's class as an actress. :phew: