Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest kierelun

Will KSW's happiness be shortlived? Is STY using his shoulder to cry on? Did she jump-start the marriage to spite the other 3 guys who dumped her or she dumped them. Her last relationship must be rather hurtful for her to say "I lost faith in love" & KSW took pity on her crying. Her 3rd ex is the same guy who acted with KSW and both fell for the same girl in Stairways to Heaven!

Of course we wish KSW lots of wishes and long happiness but I have heaps of doubts about STY's sincerity and fickleness. She may not be matured enough to treasure a solid love relationship yet cos she cannot seems to hold one long enough to last 2 years.

Anyway there are many new articles speculating about her being pregnant which they are denying, would they dare admit even if it's true. Hope she wont play him out otherwise it will be KSW's turn to say "I have lost faith in love & marriage". He cannot afford to be hurt by the person whom he loves very much, she will get slaughtered by us if ever she jilts him!!

Guest TY_KSW

whoah..Mona..what happened to SangWoo pic in your avie..vanished?..

it's love at first sight, hot-air balloon ride, cried when he proposed etc.. so romantic..i could die!!

it's Fast Love....too fast..

SangWoo breaking wedding news brought back so many chingus i missed here..heya JD!! *waves*

Babe, didnt you feel my feeling now?

:tears:

Will KSW's happiness be shortlived? Is STY using his shoulder to cry on? Did she jump-start the marriage to spite the other 3 guys who dumped her or she dumped them. Her last relationship must be rather hurtful for her to say "I lost faith in love" & KSW took pity on her crying. Her 3rd ex is the same guy who acted with KSW and both fell for the same girl in Stairways to Heaven!

Of course we wish KSW lots of wishes and long happiness but I have heaps of doubts about STY's sincerity and fickleness. She may not be matured enough to treasure a solid love relationship yet cos she cannot seems to hold one long enough to last 2 years.

Anyway there are many new articles speculating about her being pregnant which they are denying, would they dare admit even if it's true. Hope she wont play him out otherwise it will be KSW's turn to say "I have lost faith in love & marriage". He cannot afford to be hurt by the person whom he loves very much, she will get slaughtered by us if ever she jilts him!!

You have spoken for all of us..! awesome post!

Guest TY_KSW

would they dare admit even if it's true. Hope she wont play him out otherwise it will be KSW's turn to say "I have lost faith in love & marriage". He cannot afford to be hurt by the person whom he loves very much, she will get slaughtered by us if ever she jilts him!!

that should some one tell him in the press cons

if we could!

Guest xXeunhaexP

omg..

i am SOOO shocked!

When i went to the korean celeb thread..i thought they were just dating and stuf.f...but WHAT?!?! MARRIAGE??

ughhh

and i watched the press conference thingy....and he said that son tae young didn't come out with him was because she was *scard* or like *bothered* (sorry i don't know the exact english translation) but he was like it bothered me to see someone i love so much in so much pain..

awehjfoja;dljfawei :tears::ph34r:

Guest betchay

Well said, my dear. I still believed she is really preggy.. Sangwoo is just coward to admit it right now.

He just wants a good timing to drop another bomb to his fans. :phew:

Guest xXeunhaexP

yeahh...because i definately saw her in come to play this year...and she was crying saying that she got hurt so much from her ex boyfriend and stuff....but i guess it was the same time she was dating ksw?? i dunno i'm confused :wacko:

OMG OMG!! he is engaged and soon to be a groom! this is so shocking news!! he knows how to value his private life, a lot of koreans actors do that, I admired them for that, anyone has pictures of his fiancee?...

..that girl is so lucky to have KSW!! Im so jelous!! lolz... he really wants to have a family besides at his age and his stable...

..CONGRATULATIONS KSW!!

Guest kierelun

yeahh...because i definately saw her in come to play this year...and she was crying saying that she got hurt so much from her ex boyfriend and stuff....but i guess it was the same time she was dating ksw?? i dunno i'm confused :wacko:

I am beginning to suspect she is using KSW as a temporary shelter to ease her pain. Why did she cried in public for her failed relationship, was it crococdile tears to garner support trying impress or boast to her few ex's that she can find any guy any time. For once, KSW is too naive and soft-hearted to fall into her "lovey dovey" trap. Let's give her the benefit of the doubt, it takes time to show her true colours but meanwhile she has succeeded in crossing the hurdle with KSW's mum.

Guest betchay

wait so they've been 2yrs in realtionship right?... I checked the girls profile and saw her pic on wiki, I guess she's pretty, but hopefully she will treasure her marriage..

Not 2 years but around 5 months! :wacko:

Guest fivemagic

Hi everyone!

Super duper thanks Azura for always keeping this thread alive and kickin' along with TY KSW, Betchay, will, moi and other fanatic KSW lovers who have posted their comments here... sorry, too many fanatic lovers to name them, but it's EVERYONE that I am thankful for...

OMG! I am so shocked, surprised, lost for words, cant say anything, etc etc... when I read the news about KSW and STY getting married... is he rushing for marriage at this age? Why so sudden, I mean he's only known her for 2 years, am I correct?

Anyway, if he is happy then I will be happy for him too, and I want him to be a happy camper and cherishes his life and marriage for a lifetime... a lifetime that last forever and ever and ever...

CONGRATS KSW ON YOUR MARRIAGE! MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR NEW LIFE!

Guest TY_KSW

was it a appeal of the groom-to-be annoucing his coming wedding after 5 month hooking??? :sweatingbullets::blink:

pp08071800091ou3.jpg

such like a disarter! :lol:

This is shocking news to me when I surf Soompi today. To hear that he's dating is bad enough, & to know that he's getting married in less than a year of courtship is worse. How well does KSW know this girl? And this girl, does she truly love KSW or she likes him for his wealth, fame & look? Hope she truly love KSW as this girl has history of 3 past relationships & breaking up with the bf after that either becos' she dumps them or they dump her .... Although I hope that KSW finds a nice & kind lady like CJW, somehow I just don't feel good about this girlfriend of KSW, she doesn't look like the faithful kind who is steadfast in love. There are scandals that this girl has cheated on her past boyfriends, hence don't really understand why KSW wld want to start a relationship with her.

Honestly, no matter how I look at this girl, she doesn't look pretty or attractive to me (maybe becos' her hairstyle makes her look like a country pumpkin). No offence to anyone, but in my view, there are many other Korean actresses who are kinder & prettier & who will make better wife for KSW. :(

Guest TY_KSW

Chingu.. i thought you're already lying on ur bed having a bad dream right now! :phew:

That pix you posted is like he went to funeral with a teary eyes & all black suit! :lol::lol:

you know what, i already lying but jumped up then have a shower at 1225AM :lol:

to cool it down! then post it

now i go to bed again, lets pray i can sleep! :phew:

I cant' imagine! that costums! its so serious ! all in black included tie! ayoo!

Tomorrow i must wear black to the office too! :D

Guest bogoshipda

I need soju tonight, not sure because i'm celebrating sang woo's wedding news or the other way round.. i'm sure the rest of sang woo chingus share the same thought as well...

Nwayz, i do wish sang woo best wishes. Hope he has found the right one.

Not 2 years but around 5 months! :wacko:

wTH! only 5 months! yeah right! thats not fair, hmmm somthing's fishy! lolz, I think he deserves someone else..lolz, I found the girl pretty but not that attractive tho, lolz

...geez yeah why so rush nho?... I dont if he's happy on that pix or not,hehhhe :wacko:

..oh I saw this article that STY her ex-bf was a director, its just last yr relationship, wow! she really can have a relationship that fast.

Guest fivemagic

I need soju tonight, not sure because i'm celebrating sang woo's wedding news or the other way round.. i'm sure the rest of sang woo chingus share the same thought as well...

Nwayz, i do wish sang woo best wishes. Hope he has found the right one.

Hi bogo,

Nice to see you this time at my place... yeah, I am shocked as well... I can't handle this news... too sudden and I can't seem to connect him and her (sorry for fans of her)... eventhough I have tasted soju before, I think I will need it for my headache... just like drama said... when you drink, make sure you go grrrrrrrr, and it was taste good... let me try it...

Guest betchay

His pictures from the press con look AWFUL! :wacko:

Not a bit of happy groom..oh well, can't blame him.. this is a big blow to his career.

Maybe "SAYONARA" for his career! :lol:

I feel so bad.. while typing this kind of wordings but i'm just stating a fact.

Hope he really did make a right decision.. :phew: