Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

seems the press con may be today 9 pm at Seoul Plaza Hotel and not 19 july.

Oh, in case this is confirmed, they made it earlier, huh? This presscon must be very very important! Can't wait to know about what would be the announcement from the management. Thanks huangsy for this. :D:lol:

dear, its for bang bang. there goes my bang bang "couple" *dream dashed* :tears:

Hi azura, thanks for the reply. Well,.........just keep on dreaming in the meantime............nothing's wrong doing this ........not until we hear the presscon tonight (?). SMILE.............. I see your smileys, my dear........... We all know how happy he could be now in case this is true, huh? :D:lol:

Guest Azura

Maybe he's already married in Bali or Australia... :D ..just joking folks..!!

KSW n STY stories are all over the Korean sites updated every minute..but let's just wait for the PressCon tomorrow.. :)

Babe, u wanna make me heart attack is it...my heart cant take the blow anymore!!!!

So we will all know by tonite instead..let's see what happens later..or we may have more longer soju sessions??? :excl: .. :P ..

Azura babe, you might have to add 'My Prince Kwong Sang Woo..has found his Princess..' in your siggie.. ;)

Guest winniesuzette

so they had travel together? i wonder where? is it australia? so if its in australia it means that they started to date only early this year? right?

i cant wait, want to hear what they have to say...maybe they will just confirm it....

Guest Azura

So we will all know by tonite instead..let's see what happens later..or we may have more longer soju sessions??? :excl: .. :P ..

Azura babe, you might have to add 'My Prince Kwong Sang Woo..has found his Princess..' in your siggie.. ;)

I'm getting ready the soju..welcome to join our session.

No dear, we will have a more shocking avie once the news is announced later.

so they had travel together? i wonder where? is it australia? so if its in australia it means that they started to date only early this year? right?

i cant wait, want to hear what they have to say...maybe they will just confirm it....

yes, apparently fans caught them in Australia early this year

Guest winniesuzette

thanks azura :) i will join u in your soju session... ow, why does she have to go to bad love taping :(, anyway maybe they are soulmate..... minus one from our hunk list :(

Guest TY_KSW

Oh! Can I be part of the Soju drinking session?! :tears::tears:

thanks azura :) i will join u in your soju session... ow, why does she have to go to bad love taping :( ,

my soju table is getting crowder n crowder!

come n join ladies,

repeat: Soju is a good medicine now! :tears::tears:

Guest kierelun

Getting married at short notice less than 2 months, out of the blue a bomb has exploded by a shortgun- JangHyuk style! So dont be too shock & be prepared if he announced tomorrow with double good news that he is getting married and he is going to be a father. Doubt they know each other long enough to tie the knot bearing in mind SonTaeYoung was in and out of 3 relationships before KSW. Some had long relationships of more than 6 years to see them break-up. Scary & worried for KSW!!

Guest TY_KSW

Some news from Japan hint that they are indeed going to announce their wedding this evening. :rolleyes:

Azura, i m going to lead in the new movie "Sleepless in Seatle Saigon" :tears::tears:

Guest hotelier29

i hate it!!!! when i read the news!!!!

i hope she is the one for him!! i am so sad to hear that!! my favorite actor is getting married!! but isn't the married is so fast? how long they have been together? few months?

as we are his fans nothing we can do right? just wish him have a good married if it is true they getting married!! :(

Guest Azura

Azura, i m going to lead in the new movie "Sleepless in Seatle Saigon" :tears::tears:

me too...i have a cast in "Mourning for my man" :rolleyes:

can someone go n wake Betchay up to get ready our "new avie"? ^_^

Guest TY_KSW

me too...i have a cast in "Mourning for my man" :rolleyes:

can someone go n wake Betchay up to get ready our "new avie"? ^_^

i bet tomorrow, if our theory is reality, Betchay will happen with her n your new siggies!

I do mine tonight when waiting for the update...

aish! :tears:

Source: HanCinema

Via: SportsSeoul 08/07/17 10:58

Kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-yeong in a serious relationship!

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news2/entertain...080718ba014.jpg

Hot flash!

A new couple has emerged, kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-yeong are an item! It is known that the two met through a group of friends' meetings where the two gained interest on one another.

kwon Sang-woo has once said at a press conference for "Fate" that he wants to get married at 35. Now, that he is 3 years away from this age, the fans are thinking he might be serious about marrying this lovely Miss Korea pageant attendee and actress Son Tae-yeong! They have started their relationship early this year. And their friend said that the two have already introduced each other to their parents!

The two are definitely enjoying their time together, let's congratulate the two!

tsk tsk tsk! <_< ....... such incompatibility! -_-

What is moi's reaction, not crying buckets I hope or just disappeared?

Is Kim Sung Soo their match-maker? Apparently they know each other quite well and STY went to visit KSS while filming Bad Love which was how STY knew KSW better & became closer.

moi am preparing for a new role dear! ;)

hahah.. my golly her lovelife is very interesting! :phew:

And more interesting now since Sangwoo came to the picture. :lol:

Dear Azura, hope u'll have a goodnite sleep tonite! :P

I wonder where is Sangwoo's innocent.. demure.. wifie right now?

Are they getting a divorce? :lol:

ditto B)

Moi may be on the peak of Fuji mount wearing florist hanbok n drinking Soju for her hubby's happiness! :lol:

n i notice Sangwoo pic is smaller than other 2, my dear! :unsure:

dun be silly dear! -_- ..... moi only drink champagne! B)

http://210.116.113.228/infoBBS/10/200807172241321.jpg

Pixs of STY past bfs, hopefully with KSW, it will lasts. Otherwise, it will be the 4th broken relationship for her. :phew:

STY unfortunately is more fame for her broken relationships than her movie and drama stints, but she put up an impressive cameo acting in Ijima recently.

she broke up 4 times? :blink: ..... figures! -_-

I don't know what to make out of these rumours flooding my shell-shocked brain and my even more shell-shocked heart. Though both camps have denied it, I'll wait for the truth to really manifest itself. (He was once rumoured to be getting married to an actress, remember?) -_--_- If indeed they're an item now and if the wedding will push through, I will wait for the... divorce! Hahahaha! :lol::lol::P

Pssst, TY dear - have you seen the sweet and innocent newbie? Go find her quick, chingu, she might be in Mt Fuji now and about to do a harakiri... :w00t::w00t::w00t:

u are so evil dear! -_- ...... no wonder u are into palpitations! :w00t: ....... as moi said earlier, moi am now preparing for a new role! B) ..... its not entirely coincidental that moi have lately been watching My Husband's Woman :phew: ...... n became quite a fan of that Kim Hee Ae! 36_11_6.gif

we havent seen Moi these days, Mrs Han.

Yes, worry is there any trouble to her heart! :sweatingbullets:

dear, our theory may become reality :sweatingbullets:

if the rumor on marriage is not true why bother to have a press conference?

KJE and LSJ had a rumored wedding last year and the date was Nov. 18.

the couple negated the rumor and never had a press conference just to clarify eveyrthing.

the issue on marriage died a natural death. and then this year there was a rumor about them getting married abroad just because they will have photo shoot abroad.

with KSW having a press conference, i want to think they are really getting married.,

maybe because something is growing inside STY's tummy already and they need to rush marriage.

i hope STY will become a good wife and mother, as she has been famous for her broken relationship.

it is CONFIRMED! or i might be wrong?

they are getting married!

he said I AM SORRY to his fans.

[포토]권상우, '팬 여러분께 먼저 죄송합니다'

[이데일리SPN] 2008년 07월 18일(금) 오후 09:01

20080718210150707g6_210507_0.jpg

[이데일리 SPN 김정욱기자] 한류스타 권상우가 최근 불거진 손태영과의 열애설 및 결혼설에 대해 18일 오후 9시 서울 프라자호텔에서 기자회견을 열었다.

권상우와 손태영의 열애설과 결혼설은 세간의 화제가 됐으나 당사자인 두 사람과 소속사에서 공식입장을 일절 표명하지 않아 궁금증을 증폭시켜왔다.

<저작권자ⓒ 함께 만들고 함께 즐기는 엔터테인먼트 포털, ‘이데일리 SPN’>

김정욱(기자) 98luke@

[포토]권상우, '9월 28일, 손태영씨와 결혼합니다'

[이데일리SPN] 2008년 07월 18일(금) 오후 09:04

20080718210453709g6_211009_0.jpg

[이데일리 SPN 김정욱기자] 한류스타 권상우가 최근 불거진 손태영과의 열애설 및 결혼설에 대해 18일 오후 9시 서울 프라자호텔에서 기자회견을 열었다.

김정욱(기자) 98luke@

Guest Pucca.sg

At first, when I got to know about this news, I was so shocked! :blink:

Never know KSW and STY are an items and getting married in September.....

So fast? Impossible? :unsure:

I just got to know that she has broke up with her last boyfriend last year

Anyway, if this is true, I sincerely wish them happiness! :)

Hope everything goes well with them.....

권상우, "손태영 영원히 사랑한다…눈물로 프로포즈"

[마이데일리] 2008년 07월 18일(금) 오후 09:20

2008071821203151994_212422_0.jpg

[마이데일리 = 장서윤 기자] 배우 권상우(32)가 동료 연기자 손태영(28)과 열애설에 이어 결혼설이 불거진 데 대해 입을 열었다.

18일 오후 9시 서울 중구 프라자 호텔 4층에서 진행된 공식 입장표명 기자회견에서 권상우는 "급하게 인터뷰 자리를 마련했는데 많이 와주셔서 감사하다. 좀더 빨리 속시원히 이야기 해드려야 하는데 하루라도 지체된 점 죄송하다"라며 말문을 열었다.

권상우는 "기사에 나온 대로 손태영 씨는 내가 사랑하는 사람이 맞고 9월 28일 결혼할 예정"이라고 전했다.

또, "원래 8월 초 생일에 맞춰 팬들에게 제일 먼저 소식을 전하고 싶었다. 그 후 이런 자리를 마련하려 했는데 기사가 나기 하루 전 기사가 난다는 얘기를 듣게 되서 팬들에게 죄송하다"고 덧붙였다.

주로 차 안에서 데이트를 하며 편지나 전화로 안부를 나눴다는 두 사람은 손태영에 대해서는 "가족들에게도 너무 잘하고 우리집에 웃음꽃이 피게 만드는 사람"이라며 "영원히 사랑하고 싶다"고 전했다.

프러포즈에 대해서는 "생애 처음으로 했는데 울면서 했다"며 쑥스러운 미소를 지었다.

마지막으로 "진짜 어른이 된 것 같다"며 기자회견을 마무리했다.

올해 초부터 불거진 두 사람의 열애설은 17일 한 언론사의 보도를 통해 공개됐으며 18일에는 직접적인 결혼 날짜까지 거론되며 결혼설로까지 번졌다. 이에 권상우와 손태영 측은 18일 낮까지 아무런 입장 표명 없이 묵묵부답으로 일관하다 오후경 긴급 기자회견을 공지했다.

이에 앞서 권상우는 지난 3월 말 영화 `숙명` 개봉을 앞둔 인터뷰에서 "마음 속에 결혼하고 싶은 사람이 있다"며 간접적으로 사귀고 있는 사람이 있음을 암시했었다. 그러나 당시에는 `만나고 있는 사람이 있느냐`는 질문에는 즉답을 피하며 `있어도 없고 없어도 있지 않겠느냐`고 재치있게 응수한 바 있다.

한편, 이날 기자회견에는 300여 명의 취재진이 몰려 두 사람의 열애설에 대한 뜨거운 관심을 보였다.

[배우 손태영과의 열애설에 대한 입장을 전한 권상우. 사진=권태완 기자photo@mydaily.co.kr]

(장서윤 기자 ciel@mydaily.co.kr)

기사 제보 및 보도자료 press@mydaily.co.kr

모바일 마이데일리 3693 + NATE/magicⓝ/ez-i

- NO1.뉴미디어 실시간 뉴스 마이데일리(www.mydaily.co.kr) 저작권자 ⓒ 마이데일리. 무단전재&재배포 금지 -

장서윤 ciel@mydaily.co.kr(기자)

Guest TY_KSW

포토]권상우, '9월 28일, 손태영씨와 결혼합니다'

[이데일리SPN] 2008년 07월 18일(금) 오후 09:04

20080718210453709g6_211009_0.jpg

김정욱(기자) 98luke@

Kwon Sang-woo: "I will get married Son Tae Young on September 28, 2008"

aish! our man confirmed!