Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest Zombie

Hmm I recognize Shin Hyun Joon from that picture, but who are the other two?

The first ex, is a comedian and TV host, while second ex is fame actor Shin Hyun Joon, and the third ex, is a singer whom she broke up last October 07.

Yah, must agreed that KSW is the best looking among the 4.

Guest TY_KSW

aigoo *speechless* frankly all her exs are quite ordinary looking folks.

finally her current one is a prince charming! :rolleyes:

she is gaining more benefit and fame through the ex-relationship.. and with the close relating to our prince, her name is getting more n more well-known! :sweatingbullets:

Azura, i doubt, she did it on purpose by visiting BAD LOVE shooting site to allure our man attention! :blush:

Guest Azura

The first ex, is a comedian and TV host, while second ex is fame actor Shin Hyun Joon, and the third ex, is a singer whom she broke up last October 07.

Yah, must agreed that KSW is the best looking among the 4.

I think that's Cool K that she broke off last year...

aigoo *speechless* frankly all her exs are quite ordinary looking folks.

finally her current one is a prince charming! :rolleyes:

Coz she hit the jackpot! she finally chose The Hottest Bod'!! :D

wow..she dated three dudes before and she's a hot looking babe too...wonder why the relationships didn't work out..anyway i hope she n SangWoo will be happy..

Guest Azura

she is gaining more benefit and fame through the ex-relationship.. and with the close relating to our prince, her name is getting more n more well-known! :sweatingbullets:

Azura, i doubt, she did it on purpose by visiting BAD LOVE shooting site to allure our man attention! :blush:

hmm...i dun want to speculate if she did it on purpose to visit the BAD Love shooting site anyway it take 2 hands to clap.... so! :rolleyes:

Married :blink::blink: , omg, isn't quite hurry? I'm not against for married or anything , but just 2 months from now, oh god, too fast :wacko: .

I'm happy for him finally to find one, but it's a bit too fast for me. Wish him the best luck though.

If it was me, i want to marry with him right the way too, haha, so kind of understanding this desision of her too :P:lol: .

Guest mrs han

My poor chingu...smiley16.gifsmiley4.gif

I think moi-d-wifie is drinking soju right now! :w00t::lol:

Chingu.. lets forget his droolicious bod!smiley16.gif

No more fantasy!! smiley15.gifsmiley9.gif

I don't know what to make out of these rumours flooding my shell-shocked brain and my even more shell-shocked heart. Though both camps have denied it, I'll wait for the truth to really manifest itself. (He was once rumoured to be getting married to an actress, remember?) -_--_- If indeed they're an item now and if the wedding will push through, I will wait for the... divorce! Hahahaha! :lol::lol::P

Pssst, TY dear - have you seen the sweet and innocent newbie? Go find her quick, chingu, she might be in Mt Fuji now and about to do a harakiri... :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Guest Azura

Kwon sangwoo management has made an announcement that a Presscon will be held tomorrow afternoon. 19 July 2008

Guest TY_KSW

Pssst, TY dear - have you seen the sweet and innocent newbie? Go find her quick, chingu, she might be in Mt Fuji now and about to do a harakiri... :w00t::w00t::w00t:

we havent seen Moi these days, Mrs Han.

Yes, worry is there any trouble to her heart! :sweatingbullets:

Kwon sangwoo management has made an announcement that a Presscon will be held tomorrow afternoon. 19 July 2008

dear, our theory may become reality :sweatingbullets:

Guest mrs han

Hmmm, I wonder what the announcement will be... :phew::phew:

Where oh where is MOI? It's alright, my dear, it's not the end of the world yet. ;);)

Psssst, TY - I'll PM you, ok? There's something I want to tell but can't - shouldn't, mustn't - post it here.

Guest TY_KSW

Shilla hoteliers "No name of Kwon Sang Woo - Son Tae Young on our booking list. all space are full"

Innolife - 2008/07/18(Fri) 14:07

Top star Kwon Sang Woo (32) and Miss Korea-performer Son Tae-young (28) who are emerged to the coming marriage held in Shilla Hotel is covering by all medias and internets. Replied to reporters on the stated date of September 28 announced one hotel representative feedbacked "our state now is already booked full".

Shilla Hotel officials said "If it's still in booking list, two names are not found." asked by reporters "What if Kwon and Son prevented public eyes by registering the another person?" He replied "We haven't dealed with this case before and there is not such in our booking. Our booking list is full."

Last year Shilla Hotel was the place Son's sister Son Hye-Lim organized her wedding with a pianist. Since both representative agents denied all questions we will be waiting for the official announcement from them in tomorrow press conference

http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php...amp;ai_id=86981

Guest TY_KSW

TY, what CF are these? Biltmore & BangBang? If different, I'm so happy that there are so many endorsement deals lining up for him. :)

i dun know what is the brand he will shoot for on that day... i guess its biltmore or bangbang..

Guest Azura

TY, what CF are these? Biltmore & BangBang? If different, I'm so happy that there are so many endorsement deals lining up for him. :)

dear, its for bang bang. there goes my bang bang "couple" *dream dashed* :tears:

Guest huangsy

photo evidence that they have travelled together (Australia)

2008071813110131133_131827_0.jpg38964_27680_1412.jpg

권상우는 18일 오후 9시 서울 프라자호텔에서 기자회견을 열고 결혼에 대해 입장을 밝힌다.

seems the press con may be today 9 pm at Seoul Plaza Hotel and not 19 july.

Seems she wont be at the press con.

Guest ny2002

:oOMG! OMG! OMG!!!!!

NOOOOOOOO!!! :tears:

I'M GONNA DIE!!!!!

HI Everyone!

Long time no write! (I just got from a business trip as well) So I dunno if anyone of still remembers me. Hehehe ;)

Anyways, I am still in SHOCK about this news. I hope it's not yet true! I mean, it is all too sudden! AND I'm not ready to let go of him yet! If I remembered it right, the very first time I wrote here, I said my fondness for KDramas and Movies started with KSW (aka my first love! :wub: ) As I was changing TV channels, I came upon this scene: A guy in a suit running after a bus... I was mesmerized! (I'm sure you all know what drama this was- STH!) And the rest is history...

AAAAHHH!!! I'm dying! I'm dying! Why don't they just have the Presscon NOW!!! :lol:

BTW, I read here that his upcoming drama- Daemul (Did I get it right? This was the one that a woman was going to play the role of the President?)- was cancelled? What happened?

Thanks!

Oh! Can I be part of the Soju drinking session?! :tears::tears:

Maybe he's already married in Bali or Australia... :D ..just joking folks..!!

KSW n STY stories are all over the Korean sites updated every minute..but let's just wait for the PressCon tomorrow.. :)