Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest betchay

Yup yup....i'm very jealous of her right now....my head now keep playing the image of her kissing him, cuddle by him...make :vicx: by him makes me sooooooo jealous!!!!! :w00t:

My poor chingu...smiley16.gifsmiley4.gif

:lol::lol: You did crack me up, chingu!

Erhm, your siggy, no more topless? now become 3?

I think moi-d-wifie is drinking soju right now! :w00t::lol:

Chingu.. lets forget his droolicious bod!smiley16.gif

No more fantasy!! smiley15.gifsmiley9.gif

Guest TY_KSW

I think moi-d-wifie is drinking soju right now! :w00t::lol:

Moi may be on the peak of Fuji mount wearing florist hanbok n drinking Soju for her hubby's happiness! :lol:

Chingu.. lets forget his droolicious bod!smiley16.gif

No more fantasy!! smiley15.gifsmiley9.gif

n i notice Sangwoo pic is smaller than other 2, my dear! :unsure:

Guest ovette

utter shock right now. after hearing the news!!! omg.. STY is one lucky girl. lol ive liked her even before. she's really pretty. i cant believe they did a great job hiding from the media!

the news is all so sudden!!! i cant believe this.

Guest ripgal

OH MY GOODNESS!

Is this for realz? For real? KSW getting married?

I still can't bring myself to accept this news.. I mean... we've never heard of him getting hitched with anybody, let alone Son Tae Young? :o I'm not against this marriage thingy, but this news sure had me in shock for a few secs... There goes my KSW, he's off the single's league for now.. sighz....

But I'm happy that he's found the one.. just a lil bit shocked..a

Guest TY_KSW

OH MY GOODNESS!

Is this for realz? For real? KSW getting married?

I still can't bring myself to accept this news.. I mean... we've never heard of him getting hitched with anybody, let alone Son Tae Young? :o I'm not against this marriage thingy, but this news sure had me in shock for a few secs... There goes my KSW, he's off the single's league for now.. sighz....

But I'm happy that he's found the one.. just a lil bit shocked..a

Yes, it is spreading this whole day, kicking out all polistic news aside! I watch KBS World tonight, they reported that there is none celebrity's affair attracting people attention like Sangwoo's story!

But not officially confirmed from Kwon Sang Woo.. Ripgal!

Lets wait n see, an official said that tomorrow Jul 18 will be an announcement from the official parties!

I would like the hear the real words from the man!

Guest betchay

Lets wait n see, an official said that tomorrow Jul 18 will be an announcement from the official parties!

I would like the hear the real words from the man!

If those speculations were true.

No wonder why DAEMUL was cancelled! :(:phew:

Guest viry yin

oh ... plz dont say that ... it makes me feel even worse T_T and everyone who loves KSW .. T_T :blush:

Don´t be too sad, since this is no yet confirmed by him, we can only speculate. Let's worried if he say 'Yes, I'm in love with this woman and want to get married as son as possible' :tears:

But even then, if it is for his happiness, I think we can supporting him.

hahha, who combined that photos?

the man in bed while the woman tried to seduce him in armchair! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Yes, so curious :rolleyes:, that image is from this article

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

I also think Sept. wedding is a little bit exaggerated!

They are not even a year old couple! :phew:

Unless the case would be the same as Jang Hyuk which i hope not!

Out of no where.. he talked about his wedding & baby! :blink:

Thats good... :D

but Jang Hyuk was dating his wife now for 6 years...while this one started only early this year.

well with their secret honeymoon in land down under, it is very possible a little KSW or STY was made, thus the wedding is very sudden.

Sept 28...that is like 2 months and 1 week from now.

Guest betchay

but Jang Hyuk was dating his wife now for 6 years...while this one started only early this year.

well with their secret honeymoon in land down under, it is very possible a little KSW or STY was made, thus the wedding is very sudden.

Sept 28...that is like 2 months and 1 week from now.

I was referring to his surprised announcement coz I never thought

he had that long & serious relationship.

Korean or mostly Asian celebrities are very secretive when it comes to dating. :phew:

They will not tell the truth unless they got busted. :w00t::lol:

If the wedding is true, you might be right.. a baby is on the way! :tears:

Guest TY_KSW

I was referring to his surprised announcement coz I never thought

he had that long & serious relationship.

Korean or mostly Asian celebrities are very secretive when it comes to dating. :phew:

They will not tell the truth unless they got busted. :w00t::lol:

If the wedding is true, you might be right.. a baby is on the way! :tears:

Isnt it so soon for us to have a bet game again? son or daughter?? :lol: or even twin like Brangelina?? :lol:

hi

All of fan

Today is i read news surprised&sad. :mellow::blink:

I'm one fan of KSW & KHN coupling.

Make me Sad news. :(

but i congrats to KSW. :sweatingbullets:

Soju is the good medicine ! har har ~~~you is so funny. :DB)

Hi mandalaywith - nice to see you here......... hahaha - we're the same, also rooting for KSW & KHN coupling. If this is really true, I’m happy if he’s happy. But awww……. he’s taken. (how come he didn’t wait for me – lol) Kidding aside, STY is super cute. :):mellow:

Guest TY_KSW

Seoul Shilla Hotel person just disclosed, there is no space on that date for SW wedding.. There are full booked.. :rolleyes:

Guest fifiz

I'm so happy for them!!! Son Tae Young is GORGEOUS. Definitely a good match for him.

But man, all the hotties are getting married.......soon there will be none left for me. :tears:

Guest TY_KSW

I'm so happy for them!!! Son Tae Young is GORGEOUS. Definitely a good match for him.

But man, all the hotties are getting married.......soon there will be none left for me. :tears:

dun worry, i see your siggy, there are several available for your! Jae Hee, So Ji Sup, Hyunbin! Wow, a team! :w00t:

Son Tae Young takes out the Best Player! Tsk tsk!

Guest Zombie

200807172241321.jpg

Pixs of STY past bfs, hopefully with KSW, it will lasts. Otherwise, it will be the 4th broken relationship for her. :phew:

STY unfortunately is more fame for her broken relationships than her movie and drama stints, but she put up an impressive cameo acting in Ijima recently.

Guest betchay

http://210.116.113.228/infoBBS/10/200807172241321.jpg

Pixs of STY past bfs, hopefully with KSW, it will lasts. Otherwise, it will be the 4th broken relationship for her. :phew:

STY unfortunately is more fame for her broken relationships than her movie and drama stints, but she put up an impressive cameo acting in Ijima recently.

Thanks Zombie for sharing these interesting pictures.

She's really a popular gal.. we even don't know if she had non-showbiz BFs too.

Maybe she will stick to Sangwoo, she got a best man so far! :D

What a lucky gal! :rolleyes:

Guest Azura

http://210.116.113.228/infoBBS/10/200807172241321.jpg

aigoo *speechless* frankly all her exs are quite ordinary looking folks.

finally her current one is a prince charming! :rolleyes: