some funny short clips ...

1. Kwon Sang Woo took off SSH coat :lol:404 KB

[] 441avi000003433lq1.jpg[/]

Download 1 : https://download.yousendit.com/215647A3298E5E84

2. Sangwoo choked on smoking :lol:1.5MB

[] 222avi000018900qd6.jpg [] 222avi000021500og1.jpg

Download 2 : https://download.yousendit.com/7A8467C56A065D1B

Credit : Lovelyksw

Hi TY - thanks for sharing the links. I've always loved watching BTS, NGs & The MaKings especially if it's him. Although how short this video is, I really appreciate it. I love watching him smoking then choking because he doesn't really smoke in real life. In the 1st link, where KSW is trying to take off SSH jacket, wondering why he seems doesn't want to take it off when everybody is topless already. :sweatingbullets:

ayoo.. lucky that you noticed "no longer true " or i must be knock down again for the word "STRANDED" :lol:

yes.. the MBC "The Road No. 1" is mentioned these days... Sangwoo still didn't announce... however its a big important ultra project.. Love seeing him there! :rolleyes:

TY, ye, feel good that his next drama after Daemul is starting to be mentioned in the news already. Wow, 2 dramas - something to look forward to this year & up to next year. I'm not really into action or war projects in that matter but gosh, KSW will be in it - who wouldn't wait for it? :)

During the song recording for "Love So Devine"

[]http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4484/q1zt2.jpg[]

[]http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/5131/q6ne5.jpg[]

credit chami

Hi azura - thanks for sharing here the captions. I have the OST CD of this movie. I love their duet with HJW. And our man can sing, huh? It's just that I still prefer him to act rather than sing - lol - Wow, I love these captions - so candid. He seems to enjoy doing the recording. :sweatingbullets:

Guest Azura

Hi azura - thanks for sharing here the captions. I have the OST CD of this movie. I love their duet with HJW. And our man can sing, huh? It's just that I still prefer him to act rather than sing - lol - Wow, I love these captions - so candid. He seems to enjoy doing the recording. :sweatingbullets:

Good morning! i really love the Bang Bang couple now So whatever pictures with them around makes me happy. :D

My little Tiger! :phew:

tiger.jpg

Good morning! i really love the Bang Bang couple now So whatever pictures with them around makes me happy. :D

My little Tiger! :phew:

[] tiger.jpg[/]

azura, please just keep them coming & anything about our man! I really appreciate it while waiting for next month. It just makes me happy seeing anything about him. Actually, it's my first time seeing those pix. Thank u again........ No wonder this couple has good chemistry when shooting the Bangbang CF because it started in that movie. I hope they could also work together in a drama. :)

Guest TY_KSW

azura, please just keep them coming & anything about our man! I really appreciate it while waiting for next month. It just makes me happy seeing anything about him. Actually, it's my first time seeing those pix. Thank u again........ No wonder this couple has good chemistry when shooting the Bangbang CF because it started in that movie. I hope they could also work together in a drama. :)

why dun you doubt they might be the really couple in life not just in film?

i m imaginative... :lol:

why dun you doubt they might be the really couple in life not just in film?

i m imaginative... :lol:

TY, hmmm...... implying something here just what azura mentioned in her reply to me? Well, fine with me as long as he's happy, this is more important to me - though both of you know that I'm rooting for someone else for him - lol - but HJW is a very pretty & nice woman. But I think they're just very good friends - my gut feel, huh? :):huh:

Guest TY_KSW

TY, hmmm...... implying something here just what azura mentioned in her reply to me? Well, fine with me as long as he's happy, this is more important to me - though both of you know that I'm rooting for someone else for him - lol - but HJW is a very pretty & nice woman. But I think they're just very good friends - my gut feel, huh? :):huh:

as your wish dear!

his true love must be assumed before by sweet n demure n innocent newbie :lol:

Guest Azura

TheFaceshop

SMART CHOICE

Credit as stated

I have just requested friend to sent me this posters when they are out. :D

gonna hang it in my bedroom!!! :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

I have just requested friend to sent me this posters when they are out. :D

gonna hang it in my bedroom!!! :phew:

Yah, chingu.. good idea.. i would insist for one too if they are out here.. heheh :D I see the previous poster (he wore the light blue shirt) TFS VN laminated it in a A1 or A0 hard and smooth poster... Very high quality.. i got one.. :phew:

No doubt dear, it must be in our bedroom.. Do you think parents will absorb the topless in the living room or? hahhaha! :lol::lol:

Guest Azura

Yah, chingu.. good idea.. i would insist for one too if they are out here.. heheh :D I see the previous poster (he wore the light blue shirt) TFS VN laminated it in a A1 or A0 hard and smooth poster... Very high quality.. i got one.. :phew:

No doubt dear, it must be in our bedroom.. Do you think parents will absorb the topless in the living room or? hahhaha! :lol::lol:

I wonder if we get the poster size as big as the one they hang inside TFS store, that ill be perfect ya :w00t:

Guest TY_KSW

I wonder if we get the poster size as big as the one they hang inside TFS store, that ill be perfect ya :w00t:

Yes, surely it make our bedroom perfect sleepless! :lol:

i m not sure how it was in Korea, in VN the hard poster max size is from A1 to A0. The real size SW is for printed banner shown inside... very big.. with lighting inside.. I love the stands too.. they are also as big as the real model but they are limit quantity.. for the shop .. :D I thot what we can afford is the poster.. :lol:

TheFaceshop

SMART CHOICE

[]http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/5522/2008062001fw5.jpg[]

Credit as stated

TY, wow, will this be the photo now that all TFS stores will be used? If so, I love it! This is too HOT to handle - doesn't this man realize how legitimate a hottie he truly is? Just by looking at him here you can taste heaven already. hahaha lol - I hope I can see this one, too in TFS stores here in my side. :sweatingbullets:

Guest kierelun

TY, wow, will this be the photo now that all TFS stores will be used? If so, I love it! This is too HOT to handle - doesn't this man realize how legitimate a hottie he truly is? Just by looking at him here you can taste heaven already. hahaha lol - I hope I can see this one, too in TFS stores here in my side. :sweatingbullets:

Great men think alike, hahaha caught you here in another hottie who happens to be my hottie as well!! I watched his shows because of him not the storyline, script or whatever but just him.

Great men think alike, hahaha caught you here in another hottie who happens to be my hottie as well!! I watched his shows because of him not the storyline, script or whatever but just him.

echan, gosh, we always have the same likes........ I couldn't agree with you more - he's also as HOT as the hottie that we both love - lol - No wonder I see you here in the thread regularly. I watched all his movies/dramas. :blush:

this time is a kiss hah? what will be the next dear? hahhaha! :lol:

d silhouette is atrocious! :tongue2: ...... dun even resemble d 2 of them in d least! <_<

English translation of news from June 16, no longer true now since filming will start in July.

"Road No. 1" is mentioned.

Original Korean Article: Starnews 06/16 10:39

English Translation Credit: HanCinema

Ko Hyeon-jeong, movie pains? "Big Things" Danger of being stranded

http://image.mtstarnews.com/star_real/2008...111219727_1.jpg

The drama "Big Things" that has drawn attention for being kwon Sang-woo and Ko Hyeon-jeong's television rendezvous is in danger of being abandoned, as the completion has been pushed back.

A representative of "Big Things" said, "Ko Hyeon-jeong delivered an ultimatum to the drama producers about an appearance in a movie. The decision will be out shortly". Ko Hyeon-jeong has been preparing for the next work because "Big Things" was planned to air in July.

But in the producing stages of the drama, the director changed and the drama went through complications. The completion has been changed to November, and because of plans for her next work, she requested the producing companies for an answer.

This representative said, "Ko Hyeon-jeong's side told us that they were considering a movie that starts filming later this year. They asked us to be specific about several cases".

"Big Things" is a remake of a comic about a female president and a bodyguard. Director Yoon Sang-ho has been confirmed and is carefully looking over the script.

The other main character, kwon Sang-woo, also confirmed his appearance in the drama "Road Number One" and if the completion of "Big Things" is postponed, his leaving is inevitable. "Road Number One" is a war drama directed by Lee Jang-soo, who began his fate with kwon Sang-woo in "Stairway to Heaven".

Another representative of "Big Things" said, "Because Ko Hyeon-jeong has a loyalty to "Big Things", she is trying to negotiate. Specific details about filming will be out soon".

now she (or her rep) is issuing ultimatums? <_< ...... they really oughta consider KHA take over her role! -_-

Guest TY_KSW

Just by looking at him here you can taste heaven already.

Well said! Will!!! :rolleyes:

good indeed Woofan, dear Echan... :D