Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

Seems like there's another problem coming up for Daemul..

this time round is the female lead schedule..... :blink:

yes.. may be dear.. Ko Hyun Jung's schedule is affected by the delay of DAEMUL shooting and broadcasting... Since the first broadcast of Daemul was planned in July... she has another subsequency... due to the delay..the broadcast may be in Nov so her schedule is affected more strictly than our man whose next schedule is on Feb 2009.. tsk tsk.. Should they replace the lead lady? aish! <_<

Seems like there's another problem coming up for Daemul..

this time round is the female lead schedule..... :blink:

Hi azura - why is there so many problems occuring on this drama - feeling bad about it - not good news. I hope they could fix this soon. :blink::tears:

Guest betchay

yes.. may be dear.. Ko Hyun Jung's schedule is affected by the delay of DAEMUL shooting and broadcasting... Since the first broadcast of Daemul was planned in July... she has another subsequency... due to the delay..the broadcast may be in Nov so her schedule is affected more strictly than our man whose next schedule is on Feb 2009.. tsk tsk.. Should they replace the lead lady? aish! <_<

Chingu, lets not replace the lead lady. :(

Go Hyun Jung fits the role as lady president. :rolleyes::)

Guest Azura

Hi azura - why is there so many problems occuring on this drama - feeling bad about it - not good news. I hope they could fix this soon. :blink::tears:

Not a good start for "Daemul" so many hicups b4 it started....i have a bad feeling.

Guest TY_KSW

just my wonder dear, not suggestion.. :D

One of SBS officer said that the matter will be settle soon before the shooting time while another one disclosed she would like priority to Daemul by quiting her next project ... Everything is not officially announced yet.. LEts wait and see.. :rolleyes:

Not a good start for "Daemul" so many hicups b4 it started....i have a bad feeling.

It is the first step that costs dear!!! Lets pray.. we are leaning on your strength dear.. Dun lets us down! :rolleyes:

5db0199f1b465a9ff138696lg0.jpg

ya.. a drama for d birds in which Goose would be a mother of both Eagle n Hawk!

so good!

guess who is goosie dear :phew:

Why not vulture?! Haha, now that's really powerful and very, very ferocious! :lol::P And the newbie will be the prey... :phew::phew:

Now that the kinks in the production have been ironed out, when will Daemul be shown?

"here Hello Kitty Kitty Kitty! :phew: ...... aim your machine gun at d nasty vulture above :rolleyes: .... yes, dear, d one with d palpitations! "36_11_6.gif

moi dun mind who plays d dame :phew: ..... so long as d ending suits moi! -_- ..... seriously methinks d best one to play that role would be Kim Hee Ae ..... she's in her 40s :w00t: n moi just enjoy watching her run rings over her gullible married lover n his even more gullible wifie in My Husband's Woman! 36_11_6.gif

f0046132_10163126.jpg

B)

Guest TY_KSW

moi dun mind who plays d dame :phew: ..... so long as d ending suits moi! -_- ..... seriously methinks d best one to play that role would be Kim Hee Ae ..... she's in your 40s :w00t: n moi just enjoy watching her run rings over her gullible married lover n his even more gullible wifie in My Husband's Woman! 36_11_6.gif

B)

who is that Kim Hee Ae dear? :mellow:

nope i havent watched that drama... Aish! "My Husband's Woman" tsk tsk! better not to watch dear.. The title sound unlucky to me ! hahahha! :lol:

Actually it was a hit, reaching 40% in ratings towards the end. B)

20061001_165512.jpg

camera shy :rolleyes: ...... n that's not even d real McCoy! 36_11_6.gif

Guest TY_KSW

20061001_165512.jpg

camera shy :rolleyes: ...... n that's not even d real McCoy! 36_11_6.gif

better posing with the unreal than never dear... Actually TFS stands are all nice !

Guest betchay

moi dun mind who plays d dame :phew: ..... so long as d ending suits moi! -_- ..... seriously methinks d best one to play that role would be Kim Hee Ae ..... she's in her 40s :w00t: n moi just enjoy watching her run rings over her gullible married lover n his even more gullible wifie in My Husband's Woman! 36_11_6.gif

Never seen that drama, i know it was of the high rated last year. :phew:

:lol: Cats must be crazy too!

Like us :lol:

Hope Daemul productions fix all difficulties soon.

Hyun Jung... fighting!!! :D

Guest Azura

Days with very little news on him is already a torture but thanks moi, TY, azura & betchay for all your funny posts & artworks here. Somehow, it's making my day! ^_^:D

Hope we'll have more good news for the coming days....crossed fingers! :D