Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest camella

Thanks dear, so he is with the same management with Han Hyo Joo,

his seatmate at Baeksang Awards. ;)

Plus Ji Sung... :phew:

So is MC Mong, another close friend of Sangwoo.

Guest TY_KSW

So is MC Mong, another close friend of Sangwoo.

In Fantom now.. the most noticable after KSW in Ivy... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: tsk tsk hot gal! :rolleyes:

Guest betchay

Hopefully next week, we'll see him while shooting of Daemul.

I can't wait to see him with GHJ now. ;)

Guest TY_KSW

Hopefully next week, we'll see him while shooting of Daemul.

I can't wait to see him with GHJ now. ;)

i hope tomorrow or after day.. dear :lol: .. next week seem the longest day to me! tsk tsk.. impatient! :sweatingbullets:

Guest betchay

i hope tomorrow or after day.. dear :lol: .. next week seem the longest day to me! tsk tsk.. impatient! :sweatingbullets:

Esp. me, i'm getting so impatient! :phew:

Liked all the comic pix, his character seems

so interesting.

gif

kswgif2-3.gif

Han Hyo Joo? was it the one who stiff n cold n bad mood seatmate??

tsk tsk.. such weird reaction that gal! she must be very happy to be Sangwoo's seatmate then .. ! :phew:

Yes, your eyes are sharped whenever ther involved Sangwoo dear..i didn't notice there included Jisung either! :lol:

hahahhah , ur so bad... but its ok... I noticed that too, she's boring seatmate right?

..I just saw a video when HE and KIM HANEUL guest in YSMM, theyre so cute together.. the way he smile is sooooo damn HOT!! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: I wanna see both of them again in movie or much better in a drama a comedy one..

Guest TY_KSW

Esp. me, i'm getting so impatient! :phew:

Liked all the comic pix, his character seems

so interesting.

gif

Chingu, you gif is also showing the impatient Sangwoo.. :lol: Look! he shares same feeling as ours! :D

hahahhah , ur so bad... but its ok... I noticed that too, she's boring seatmate right?

..I just saw a video when HE and KIM HANEUL guest in YSMM, theyre so cute together.. the way he smile is sooooo damn HOT!! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: I wanna see both of them again in movie or much better in a drama a comedy one..

you r right! she is boring seatmate..

Hhahah.. yes, m a bad when i see that pix.. :lol: Recalling KSW-KHN in YSMM... see, how sweet they were.. unlike this Baeksang mates! :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

Korean famous Fashion designer Andrea Kim just have an interview on 2008/05/02 03:09:08 by Hankook Ilbo.. In the long interview he also mentioned Kwon Sang Woo is one of the distinguishing stars in his choice....

To repost long ago pix, KSW-CJW in a Fashion Show of Andrea Kim...

m sure Moi love them too much.... The heavenly beautiful couple!!!

f4d1423f78b17a34793fbfbal2.jpg

4354a7c0f0b4010cdd432f2dw1.jpg

78791fa88837dbda488fea6zr6.jpg

Credit as stated

Guest TY_KSW

woohoo! Beaksang 44th Best Dresser by Sohu.com

The latest result May 2

The gap between the #1 vs #2 is nearly 100,000 votes

Hats off to Chinese Wooers!! :w00t:

clip2tw2.jpg

ayah! wonder whether its a reason for his join ??

tsk tsk.. the old-flame sometime burn up! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

erh? that guy KAng Ho Dong too? he won the Baeksang 44th.. hahha! Two artists of Fantoms won Baeksang!!!

this Fantom agency appears to have its hands full looking after so many actors n actresses <_< .... will they be able to give Sangwoo enuf attention? That is d question. -_-

Korean famous Fashion designer Andrea Kim just have an interview on 2008/05/02 03:09:08 by Hankook Ilbo.. In the long interview he also mentioned Kwon Sang Woo is one of the distinguishing stars in his choice....

To repost long ago pix, KSW-CJW in a Fashion Show of Andrea Kim...

m sure Moi love them too much.... The heavenly beautiful couple!!!

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/8884/f4...4793fbfbal2.jpg

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1975/43...cdd432f2dw1.jpg

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/2241/78...a488fea6zr6.jpg

Credit as stated

these pics remind moi of a zebra crossing, Moulin Rouge wannabe n Chinese wayang respectively! 36_11_6.gif

20070103_274770.jpg

moi am sure this pic must be one of TY_KSW's all time fave ! :w00t:

Guest betchay

this Fantom agency appears to have its hands full looking after so many actors n actresses <_< .... will they be able to give Sangwoo enuf attention? That is d question. -_-

Don't worry dear moi, i'm sure he is in good hands. ;)

Lets just wish him the BEST. :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

More Biltmore 2008

bilt1mp1.jpg

bilt2sm5.jpg

Credit as stated

those pics in ANdre KIm, he's really a Model, the face is so Damn HOT!! hehehhe... WHen is the drama starting? its on this month or next month?

his new drama Daemul will start shooting this month onward and will broadcast in this year July! :)

Guest Azura

those pics in ANdre KIm, he's really a Model, the face is so Damn HOT!! hehehhe... WHen is the drama starting? its on this month or next month?

the drama will start filming this month....