Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest betchay

Betchay, who are 2 ladies in you latest gif files? i mean the last one by the left and by the right? :rolleyes::phew:

Chingu, the last left lady, his co-star in "Into The Sun" drama while

the last right is Han Ga In, his lead lady in the movie, "Once upon a time in HS". :D

Thanks dear...saved again. I will try to post this in CSWS later. so our Sangwoo may see it! :D

No problem dear. Ya, i want him to see my artwork for him. :wub::)

Guest Azura

No problem dear. Ya, i want him to see my artwork for him. :wub::)

I just posted there....hope he'll get to see it soon.

i'll try to post more artworks there now

Guest TY_KSW

I just posted there....hope he'll get to see it soon.

i'll try to post more artworks there now

have u pposted my chachacha artworks too? :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

not yet dear...i will do it later k.

sorry.. i didn't meant to push you.. just ask.. depending on you lah! k?

Just learnt from Fafilm Vietnam who is the importer of The Fate... the price they bought copyright is very high, however they are confident in their profit because all boxes in VN are rushing to the contracting... :w00t: That is not often happening here ... Even the last blockbusters "Lord of Rings" series not having received such box rushing to the contracts!!! :lol:

Im surprised that Fafilm VN is the importer of The Fate.. This is the State-owned company who is priority n fond of Western or Chinese films... while its competitor Galaxy is the K-film importer :D . May be The Fate is the "must-import" !!

They are not wrong to import this, the contracting is getting thicker ! :D

Guest TY_KSW

Is it me or? i can't enter Soompi site this afternoon!! :huh:

As per Fafilm Vietnam - The importer of THE FATE, they have paid very high to buy this movie copyright ... However, they are very confident and optimic of the profit to gain because nearly 100% nation wide box to contract them for the broacasting right!

It is surprising me to know Fafilm VN is the importer of Korean movie. They are State-owned company who are favo and priority to the Western and Chinese films while their competitor Galaxy is the Korea film importer.

This might be their new strategy... they must be satisfy with the result.. :lol:

Their airing date is suitable .. There is a annual long holiday for students an school ages from June - Aug.. It must be flooding there.. It is no R18 like it was in Korea! :D

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY - I think the other one is Han Ga In (am i right, Betchay?) but can't catch the other one, the movement is so fast - lol. :D

Betchay deliberately to make it move fast.. she wanted us to focus into the key man instead of other women surround.. :lol:

Hhahah.. if you gal dun tell me they are MSB and HGI i could not know who are they :w00t:

Guest TY_KSW

Congratulations KSW, you deserve it!!! You have proved once again your worth as an actor!!!

thank you Karosa, for the greeting! :D

You said it well... :) he has proved he is a true talent actor!

VOD

KSW - red carpet at Baeksang Awards

Download: 20080425&filename=12.avi

1.7mb

Credit : Lovelyksw

Source : cafe.daum.net

Ayyy! **dancing around the office**!!!!!

The Fate will be aired in Saigon from June 13 :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

omg, my day, my big day,

to call FC member to set up the meeting for the 1st airing date!!!

it is ur solemn duty to ensure that d Fate n VN FC gets lots of publicity dear! -_- ...... who knows, maybe with ur pic in d newspapers n tv too! u will be famous! B)

heres another one dear, Sangwoo & his leading ladies, gifs version

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg113/b...830/kswgif2.gif

Really... i'm so happy for you at the same time very envy! :(:w00t::D

now moi know d meaning of wallflower! :w00t: ...... that's their fate !36_11_6.gif

Guest TY_KSW

it is ur solemn duty to ensure that d Fate n VN FC gets lots of publicity dear! -_- ...... who knows, maybe with ur pic in d newspapers n tv too! u will be famous! B)

i could only be sure half of it dear.. meant The Fate gets lots of publicity!

God bless the rest! :lol:

now moi know d meaning of wallflower! :w00t: ...... that's their fate !36_11_6.gif

:lol::lol:

Guest betchay

Weee, love all those gifs! ;)

now moi know d meaning of wallflower! :w00t: ...... that's their fate !

Ooppss.. i forgot that moi hates flowery Sangwoo. :w00t::lol::P

Guest TY_KSW

More Baeksang Redcarpet ..

Sangwoo interviewed backstage

(note: if it informed the file name is same as the previous downloaded pls change another name, then its fine)

Download 3: filename=0426.avi

Credit to Lovelyksw

Guest betchay

:lol: look at the last gif, our man walked so fast that made Kim Jeung Eun nearly run to catch up him.. not to mention her dress design is not for runniing!!! :lol:

hahah, i know.

I like the 1st gif, Sangwoo is very polite! :rolleyes:

More Baeksang Redcarpet ..

Sangwoo interviewed backstage

(note: if it informed the file name is same as the previous downloaded pls change another name, then its fine)

Download 3: filename=0426.avi

Credit to Lovelyksw

Thanks for the link. ;)

gifs :P

kswgifs3.gif