Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest kdramafanusa

Sangwoo's on a roll! B) .... when is d dvd coming out? :w00t:

Movies generally get released on DVD 3-4 months after their premieres in Korea.

Sangwoo only has one true luv :phew: ...... do u wanna know her id?

Oh, I know her id. :D

Guest betchay

actually moi din c much of her nowadays :rolleyes: ..... she's actually older than Sangwoo :phew:

ya.. she's a year older. :phew:

shirt was changing.. hat remained! :lol:

Maybe that's his fave right now, i remembered i saw many pix of

him with the same Abercrombie & Fitch cap.

Guest TY_KSW

actually moi din c much of her nowadays :rolleyes: ..... she's actually older than Sangwoo :phew:

B)

Sangwoo only has one true luv :phew: ...... do u wanna know her id? B)

i found she is here....

:lol:

Some BTS...wanna share,,,,I never seen it before....

original-1205838074611040_file.jpg

from cjwfc

ya.. she's a year older. :phew:

Maybe that's his fave right now, i remembered i saw many pix of

him with the same Abercrombie & Fitch cap.

Aber is also his fav brand dear Beth! :rolleyes:

there's so many new pix of sangwoo lately....

http://images.sportskhan.net/article/2008/...0000008.01M.jpg

i guess the belt is D&G... :rolleyes:

Guest jastinel

Today is the showing date of Fate, I`m sure it will be a hit.

I wish after few months they will release DVD copy of it. KSW...Fighting!

Guest betchay

Aber is also his fav brand dear Beth! :rolleyes:

i guess the belt is D&G... :rolleyes:

ya.. i know i even saw her mom wearing an A/F shirt one time, she's a cool mom. :lol:

I can't hardly see his belt, but he wore before LV,YSL etc.

Our man is a premium designer shopper or maybe just a gift for him.

Dear.. i've noticed, is D&G your fave brand? :phew:

Today is the showing date of Fate, I`m sure it will be a hit.

I wish after few months they will release DVD copy of it. KSW...Fighting!

Hello jastinel, welcome to this thread! :)

I can feel, it will be a HUGE HIT.. i'll just also wait for my

DVD copy. Too bad.. i would really love to see it

on big screen. :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

ya.. i know i even saw her mom wearing an A/F shirt one time, she's a cool mom. :lol:

I can't hardly see his belt, but he wore before LV,YSL etc.

Our man is a premium designer shopper or maybe just a gift for him.

Dear.. i've noticed, is D&G your fave brand? :phew:

hahaha.. u could remember his mother's style too.. soooo goood dear! :w00t:

erhm, your sharp! it's my fav too tho i cun afford to have many :P .. Such expensive, u know. Most of mine is Mango and DKNY :lol: !

More pictures from the stage greeting....

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/762/q1tk8.jpg

credit CSWS

Two actors are stylist as always but the young lady need an advisor! her dress on Mar 19 looked like a night-gown.. :blush:

Guest TY_KSW

The promotional activities in 2 cities Daegu and Busan have been cancelled.

That news make the long-waited audience there very sad. :tears:

The Central regions will replaced instead ...

Sorry to hear its cancelation, however, the man will have more space to breath! :sweatingbullets:

Guest Azura

The promotional activities in 2 cities Daegu and Busan have been cancelled.

That news make the long-waited audience there very sad. :tears:

The Central regions will replaced instead ...

Sorry to hear its cancelation, however, the man will have more space to breath! :sweatingbullets:

Not surprised...in Seoul alone there are so many slots that they have to attend.

its really tiring....what i knew was most films seldom promote outside of Seoul.

Guest betchay

hahaha.. u could remember his mother's style too.. soooo goood dear! :w00t:

erhm, your sharp! it's my fav too tho i cun afford to have many :P .. Such expensive, u know. Most of mine is Mango and DKNY :lol: !

ha ha ya.. i remembered his mom wearing it, i think the pix in their Australia trip. :rolleyes:

I'll pm u the best deal to get that fave of yours.

Two actors are stylist as always but the young lady need an advisor! her dress on Mar 19 looked like a night-gown.. :blush:

Dear, i also noticed her dress, ya.. ur right!! It looks like a green nightgown. :lol::lol:

Guest Azura

Dear, i also noticed her dress, ya.. ur right!! It looks like a green nightgown. :lol::lol:

She's very thin wearing that dress.

Guest betchay

She's very thin wearing that dress.

ya..she's too thin & i don't understand the wrinkled design below of her dress.

yay.. i must admit, i'm just jealous of her coz she's standing beside our man. :lol::lol:

Guest Azura

yay.. i must admit, i'm just jealous of her coz she's standing beside our man. :lol::lol:

yup...but luckily most of the time SSH standing in between them..so not too bad. :D

Guest TY_KSW

yup...but luckily most of the time SSH standing in between them..so not too bad. :D

her role in The Fate is SSH's gf, right? any relating to boss Jo?

i guess Boss Jo dun love her .. he only love money n power ! :lol::lol:

Guest Azura

her role in The Fate is SSH's gf, right? any relating to boss Jo?

i guess Boss Jo dun love her .. he only love money n power ! :lol::lol:

Yup, SSH is her "Sarang Oppa" and luckily our Boss Jo only concerned about Power and Money in the movie and no time for love....phew! :sweatingbullets:

she is pretty but i don't see her in much dramas/movies..hope her performance in Fate is good since she has 2 hot actors with her esp my oppa!

whats with SW style now?

he looked uber cool with the hat !

love him in plaids or checkered shirts or vests ...he just looks Wondrous!

He is such a family man..i guess we still have him by our side for at most another 2 years since he wanna get hitched by 35.... haiz... :unsure:

Guest TY_KSW

Yup, SSH is her "Sarang Oppa" and luckily our Boss Jo only concerned about Power and Money in the movie and no time for love....phew! :sweatingbullets:

it's better to have that... big boss should pay attention to money n power first... She is not suitable to him.. not to mention that young woman smoking too.. not a right choice.. :lol:

she is pretty but i don't see her in much dramas/movies..hope her performance in Fate is good since she has 2 hot actors with her esp my oppa!

whats with SW style now?

he looked uber cool with the hat !

love him in plaids or checkered shirts or vests ...he just looks Wondrous!

He is such a family man..i guess we still have him by our side for at most another 2 years since he wanna get hitched at 35.... haiz... :unsure:

dear Liss... i also hope her name will get more wellknown after this movie... but i doubt it.. since all audience watch it are for the two men, not for their lady! hahahha!

Guest kdramafanusa

Original Korean Article: Starnews 03/18 18:14

English Translation Credit: HanCinema

Kwon Sang-woo "Commercials are already over"

2008031817513595581_1.jpg

The premiere for the long awaited movie "Fate", starring Korean top stars Song Seung-heon and kwon Sang-woo, took place on the 17th.

At the press conference that took place after the premiere, kwon Sang-woo drew interest with his motive of starring in this movie. "If I couldn't relate to the bad character, I wouldn't have done it. I have an image as an actor. Do you think I can play the bad character?

One reporter mentioned how he may not get any commercials due to the bad character image. kwon Sang-woo replied, "It's been a while since the commercials stopped. My biggest duty is to show good acting, and it's something I'll continue to do".

Song Seung-heon, a long-time friend of Kwon Sang-woo, said, "I exercised a lot because I'm acting with kwon Sang-woo, who has Korea's best body. But he comes to the gym one hour later than I do and leaves 30 minutes earlier, and I wonder what he eats to still maintain such a nice body".

Guest Azura

Original Korean Article: Starnews 03/18 18:14

English Translation Credit: HanCinema

Kwon Sang-woo "Commercials are already over"

http://image.mtstarnews.com/star_real/2008...513595581_1.jpg

The premiere for the long awaited movie "Fate", starring Korean top stars Song Seung-heon and kwon Sang-woo, took place on the 17th.

At the press conference that took place after the premiere, kwon Sang-woo drew interest with his motive of starring in this movie. "If I couldn't relate to the bad character, I wouldn't have done it. I have an image as an actor. Do you think I can play the bad character?

One reporter mentioned how he may not get any commercials due to the bad character image. kwon Sang-woo replied, "It's been a while since the commercials stopped. My biggest duty is to show good acting, and it's something I'll continue to do".

Song Seung-heon, a long-time friend of Kwon Sang-woo, said, "I exercised a lot because I'm acting with kwon Sang-woo, who has Korea's best body. But he comes to the gym one hour later than I do and leaves 30 minutes earlier, and I wonder what he eats to still maintain such a nice body".

haha...the little secret is out.... :) i want to know how Sangwoo maintain his perfect body too....

thanks kdramafanusa for the news