Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest betchay

Dear betchay, he's still out there somewhere, maybe he's in the States now. :rolleyes:

according to source, he will only be back to Korea on the 14th.

Too bad, its a private commitments, no chance of stalking. :phew:

Geezz.. I'll crossed my fingers, hopefully FATE will release here, theres a lot of asian movie boxes

here. Maybe he might come & promote. :unsure:

Yesterday.. i went in one of the cinema, yay.. they're showing "I'm cyborg, thats ok"

& Happiness. So late.. :crazy: , Hoping.. i don't need to wait 2 years to see Sangwoo on a big screen. :rolleyes:

actually moi more than saw it! :phew: ..... Sangwoo n moi we were -----> too censored to describe here!! :w00t:
smiley3.gif You're such a lucky gal. :phew:

Gifs from THE FATE....

n6wjaxn5xw8.gift8zzymiu.gif

Thanks dear..

He's so adorable in these gifs.

My heart is beating so fast right now....

oxygen, please. :lol:

Guest Azura

Too bad, its a private commitments, no chance of stalking. :phew:

Geezz.. I'll crossed my fingers, hopefully FATE will release here, theres a lot of asian movie boxes

here. Maybe he might come & promote. :unsure:

Yesterday.. i went in one of the cinema, yay.. they're showing "I'm cyborg, thats ok"

& Happiness. So late.. :crazy: , Hoping.. i don't need to wait 2 years to see Sangwoo on a big screen. :rolleyes:

Thanks dear..

He's so adorable in these gifs.

My heart is beating so fast right now....

oxygen, please. :lol:

I'm sure THE FATE will sceen in the States.

Those 2 gifs are my fav as well, especially the one when he was choked by the smoke! :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

watching the clips.. there was someone to smoke the cig for him.. then when it started to "action".. that man gave the cig to Mr Jo... actually.. MR JO didn't smoke.. hhahah.. he just kept it between lips.. hahha! :w00t:

smiley3.gif You're such a lucky gal. :phew:

Moi is a lucky gal to see **censored to say** one... but m not sure whether Sangwoo have that chance or ? hahahha! :lol::lol:

Guest betchay

watching the clips.. there was someone to smoke the cig for him.. then when it started to "action".. that man gave the cig to Mr Jo... actually.. MR JO didn't smoke.. hhahah.. he just kept it between lips.. hahha! :w00t:

Noticed that too.. i'm so proud of him. No doubt... he has a perfect teeth. :D

Thanks leelee.

You made a right choice of pic. It so happens thats my fave pic of him.

he he thats my laptop background right now. :lol:

smiley1.gif

Guest Azura

THEFACESHOP WHITE DAY SPECIAL

Most Korean celebrate White Day on March 14.

Valentine's Day is where the guys will buy flower and gifts for the girls and White Day will be the vice versa. :D

hgor8.jpg

jhjk9.jpg

Guest betchay

Valentine's Day is where the guys will buy flower and gifts for the girls and White Day will be the vice versa. :D

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/3238/hgor8.jpg

Hello... good morning Azura.

WHITE DAY.. i only knew it today. What an interesting day for the guys! :w00t:

Yipee..i wanna go to Korea & buy white flowers, white chocolates & white gifts for my oppa!!!smiley8.gif

White gifts??smiley15.gif

Just noticed.... the BIG & BOLD header of this thread is gone. :phew:

Hi azura - thanks for this info. I was wondering what this White Day is about - now I know. So for sure, he'll be receiving lots of flowers from the girls during that day. :)

Moi is a lucky gal to see **censored to say** one... but m not sure whether Sangwoo have that chance or ? hahahha! :lol::lol:

they should ban smoking on celluloid! :tongue2: ..... very bad influence on d young! <_<

tsk tsk tsk ....... such jealousy about Sangwoo n moi! -_-

so cute! -------> saved! :P

Noticed that too.. i'm so proud of him. No doubt... he has a perfect teeth. :D

Thanks leelee.

You made a right choice of pic. It so happens thats my fave pic of him.

he he thats my laptop background right now. :lol:

smiley1.gif

actually if u look carefully, all d top K-stars have perfect teeth! :phew: ...... wonder how much they paid their dental surgeons! ;)

Guest Azura

Hello... good morning Azura.

WHITE DAY.. i only knew it today. What an interesting day for the guys! :w00t:

Yipee..i wanna go to Korea & buy white flowers, white chocolates & white gifts for my oppa!!!smiley8.gif

White gifts??smiley15.gif

Just noticed.... the BIG & BOLD header of this thread is gone. :phew:

Hi azura - thanks for this info. I was wondering what this White Day is about - now I know. So for sure, he'll be receiving lots of flowers from the girls during that day. :)

Dear betchay and willenette....

The Korean also celebrate Black Day on 14 Apr for friends...sort of Friendship day :D

Dear betchay and willenette....

The Korean also celebrate Black Day on 14 Apr for friends...sort of Friendship day :D

Thanks azura for the reply. Koreans are really fond of colors black & white, huh - hehehe? And they start to celebrate these events after Valentine's Day on March & April on the 14th. But I think they're giving more importance for the Valentine & White Day celebrations, huh? The first time I heard again this Black Day... :)

actually if u look carefully, all d top K-stars have perfect teeth! :phew: ...... wonder how much they paid their dental surgeons! ;)

Hi moi - because almost all of them brush their teeth always after they eat - even just a candy - they brush their teeth. That's how vain they are when it comes to their teeth. How much more when you're an actor, huh? For sure, they pay so much to their dental surgeons. :)

Guest Azura

Thanks azura for the reply. Koreans are really fond of colors black & white, huh - hehehe? And they start to celebrate these events after Valentine's Day on March & April on the 14th. But I think they're giving more importance for the Valentine & White Day celebrations, huh? The first time I heard again this Black Day... :)

I have no idea about the Whate/Black day until one of my friend enlighted me a couple of years ago :D

Some new pictures from THE FATE...

a1ee1.jpg

a2xb3.jpg

a3jr3.jpg

a4eo4.jpg

a5rk2.jpg

a6tb1.jpg

a7jf3.jpg

Guest corliss

what do u mean dear? :phew: ...... methinks corliss makes a great grandma! %7Boption%7D

haha. well said. i m best for that role! love his new CF...so beautiful! haha :) counting down to his new movie in Korea! :)

Guest TY_KSW

Sangwoo' teeth are innate beautiful and perfect... No surgeon interfered...

but im sure there is one actor who always consider him a KING hahahha! his teeth are all IMPLANT! muahhahah! :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

TY...i think i know who u're referring to....you are so BAD! :sweatingbullets:

Erh dear... why i m bad? i tell the true mah! dun make-up any story lah! :phew:

Anyway.. since you said m bad.. it is a good chance to well-paired with big boss Jo! :lol: