Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Japanese choose 10 best Hanryu dramas

Participants: 1600 Men/Women in their 30's.

Each participant chooses 3 favorite Korean dramas. First place gets 10 points, 2nd place gets 5 points, 3rd place gets 3 points.

title.jpg

RANK / DRAMA / POINTS / CAST

1. [Winter Sonata] - 6688

- Bae Yong-joon, Choi Ji-woo

2. [Jewel in the Palace] - 5746

- Lee Young-ae, Ji Jin-hee

3. [stairway to Heaven] - 2932

- Kwon Sang-woo, Choi Ji-woo, Shin Hyun-joon

4. [beautiful Days] - 1611

- Lee Byung-hun, Ryu-shi Won, Choi Ji-woo

5. [Hotelier] - 1464

- Kim Seung-woo, Bae Yong-joon, Song Yoon-ah, Song Hye-kyo

6. [sad Love Story] - 1181

- Kwon Sang-woo, Kim Hee-sun, Yeon Jung-hoon

7. [All In] - 1099

- Lee Byung-hun, Song Hye-kyo

8. [summer Scent] - 1060

- Song Seung-hun, Son Ye-jin

9. [Autumn in My Heart] - 1017

- Song Seung-hun, Song Hye-kyo, Won Bin

10. [Lovers in Paris] - 750

- Park Shin-yang, Kim Jung-eun, Lee Dong-gun

Source: SmaSTATION!!

Thanks Will!

I think the list will be changing after the Daemul broadcasting! hehhe

:rolleyes:

That's what I like about you, TY - so confident girl! But I really hope again that his upcoming drama's rating will be different from the last one. I'm crossing my fingers on this. . :)

Guest TY_KSW

"Prince of Tears" Kwon Sang Woo

Naver News - 2008-03-05 11:14

princeoftearsja4.jpg

princeoftears2yc1.jpg

Kwon Sang Woo has a special tear acting.

The actor convinces audients of his tear-acting so well that they titled him "Prince of Tears". In the new movie "The Fate" starring with Song Seung Hun, instead of shedding like in every drama Kwon Sang Woo has choked back tears to act an iron- hearted character. It shows Kwon Sang Woo's capability of performing in a wide range of tears acting.

His tear skill has seized the hearts of many women. In the first melodrama debut "Stairway to Heaven" collaborated with actress Choi Ji Woo, Kwon Sang Woo set off a hot boom in South Korea during the TV broacasting time. In the next drama 2005 "Sad Sonata" as the role of Joon Young he made people most memorable in one scene when Joon Young hiding the shedding tear face under the wool cap to try a bitter laughing. In the newest drama KBS "Bad Love" Kwon Sang Woo's tear acting once again touched viewer's heart when his role Kang Yong Gi in broken-hearted mood stared at his beloved woman while the tears silently accumulated. Eventhough the TV ratings was not high but the real sadness conveyed through his tear acting has confirmed him the title "King of tears."

Know how to act and strengthen performance

When he was a newcomers Kwon Sang Woo has tried his best with own efforts to overcome lack of pronunciation and improve his strength of good sensitivity. Besides, University degree of art professional has made the actor enrich this sensitivity strength. Moreover, Kwon Sang Woo is a sport loving actor. His hobbies which are sport, watching film and theatre are consolidating a wide variety of acting experience.

………..

Kwon Sang Woo has a real force of self-improvement. Because of that force, tears acting is performed so thoroughly. His self improvement is bringing him more success. Not only steeling himself to become a "momjjang" – The Best body, Kwon Sang Woo also devotes all time to sharpen acting skill. He works restless to develop career. He is a good sample of self improvement to the others.

Recently he has challenged himself in a new villain role in the new movie "The Fate". It is the first fierce role in his career. The movie will be aired in coming March 20 promised an another success to the actor.

Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn

(The article is too long to me to keen all the contents and its meaning. If any unclear or confusion caused, pls dont blame me :rolleyes: )

Guest betchay

THEFACESHOP CF 15'

Thanks Azura. :)

His appearance is only 2 or 3 seconds? :phew::(

(The article is too long to me to keen all the contents and its meaning. If any unclear or confusion caused, pls dont blame me :rolleyes: )

Thank you dear, very interesting article for our man. :)

smiley12.gifhe has special tear acting!smiley4.gif

BTW..Advanced happy birthday to your other hubby. Nice banner! B)

Guest EnDlEsS88

Thank u soo much ... I guess he does deserve the two titles "Prince of Tears" and "MOMJJANG"

Best wishes for our KSW

Guest TY_KSW

Thank you dear, very interesting article for our man. :)

smiley12.gifhe has special tear acting!smiley4.gif

BTW..Advanced happy birthday to your other hubby. Nice banner! B)

You are welcome dear.. m glad to contribute :D

n thank you for the advanced greeting ! :lol:

[

Thank u soo much ... I guess he does deserve the two titles "Prince of Tears" and "MOMJJANG"

Best wishes for our KSW

Thank you EndlessS88

You re right.. he deserves all titles..! :)

Guest betchay

Actress Song Ok Sook : Kang Yong Gi - Most memorable son role

Replied to the interview recently on the show 'Entertainment notebook Corner' by New Star programe on "Playing the role of mother in several films who is your most memorable role as your son?" Actress Song Ok Sook named Kang Yong Gi roled by actor Kwon Sang Woo. She added "There were some actors playing the role as my son such as Bae Yong-Jun in Winter Sonata or Kwon Sang Woo in the recent drama Bad Love as Kang Yong Gi. The most memorable role to me is Kwon Sang Woo who I played his stepmother role. I personally really very fond of Mr. Kwon Sang Woo. He was really sporty sensibility."

Here is the recent photo of actress Song Ok Sook (송옥숙)

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5725/sosjpghb6.jpg

Well said.. omonyi. :phew:

Can't blame her.. based on the NG's of Bad Love,

our dear Sangwoo was so playful. I know he

is so down-to-earth, NO star attitude. :rolleyes:

Fighting.. Sangwoosshi...

Please come back soon & give us a great news on Daemul.

Guest betchay

Kwon Sangwoo and Song Seung-heon do their own stunts

Published March 5, 2008

ksw20.jpg

ksw21.jpg

Not to be outdone with the recent shirtless offerings of hottie Song Seung-heon, Kwon Sang-woo shows off his body and his stunt skills for the upcoming movie, Destiny (trans: 숙명). Actually, both Song and Kwon did their own stunts to add to the realism of the action. If that means more naked body shots, that’s fine by me.

Destiny opens in theaters in Korea on March 20th, 2008.

credit: Popseoul

Hi TY - thanks for posting this article here. I’m so excited for this man & you know, I can’t wait to watch his upcoming movie soon. He's the only actor who can cry so heavily still with so handsome face. :)

Kwon Sangwoo and Song Seung-heon do their own stunts

[] ksw20.jpg[/]

Not to be outdone with the recent shirtless offerings of hottie Song Seung-heon, Kwon Sang-woo shows off his body and his stunt skills for the upcoming movie, Destiny (trans: 숙명). Actually, both Song and Kwon did their own stunts to add to the realism of the action. If that means more naked body shots, that’s fine by me.

Destiny opens in theaters in Korea on March 20th, 2008.

credit: Popseoul

Hi betchay - this is what you call "professional" actors. They don't want to use "double" inspite of those hard & delicate scenes they're going to do. Also, thanks for posting again this photo - it makes my day so beautiful - hehehe. :sweatingbullets:

Regarding Malboro.. I just joked that whether his smoker image in recent photos are suitable for endorsing Malboro or? :lol:

pray that day will never come! -_-

Actress Song Ok Sook : Kang Yong Gi - Most memorable son role

Replied to the interview recently on the show 'Entertainment notebook Corner' by New Star programe on "Playing the role of mother in several films who is your most memorable role as your son?" Actress Song Ok Sook named Kang Yong Gi roled by actor Kwon Sang Woo. She added "There were some actors playing the role as my son such as Bae Yong-Jun in Winter Sonata or Kwon Sang Woo in the recent drama Bad Love as Kang Yong Gi. The most memorable role to me is Kwon Sang Woo who I played his stepmother role. I personally really very fond of Mr. Kwon Sang Woo. He was really sporty sensibility."

Here is the recent photo of actress Song Ok Sook (송옥숙)

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5725/sosjpghb6.jpg

she can be a candidate for STH2! B) ...... or d one being proposed about d older female President! :phew:

Japanese choose 10 best Hanryu dramas

Participants: 1600 Men/Women in their 30's.

Each participant chooses 3 favorite Korean dramas. First place gets 10 points, 2nd place gets 5 points, 3rd place gets 3 points.

title.jpg

RANK / DRAMA / POINTS / CAST

1. [Winter Sonata] - 6688

- Bae Yong-joon, Choi Ji-woo

2. [Jewel in the Palace] - 5746

- Lee Young-ae, Ji Jin-hee

3. [stairway to Heaven] - 2932

- Kwon Sang-woo, Choi Ji-woo, Shin Hyun-joon

4. [beautiful Days] - 1611

- Lee Byung-hun, Ryu-shi Won, Choi Ji-woo

5. [Hotelier] - 1464

- Kim Seung-woo, Bae Yong-joon, Song Yoon-ah, Song Hye-kyo

6. [sad Love Story] - 1181

- Kwon Sang-woo, Kim Hee-sun, Yeon Jung-hoon

7. [All In] - 1099

- Lee Byung-hun, Song Hye-kyo

8. [summer Scent] - 1060

- Song Seung-hun, Son Ye-jin

9. [Autumn in My Heart] - 1017

- Song Seung-hun, Song Hye-kyo, Won Bin

10. [Lovers in Paris] - 750

- Park Shin-yang, Kim Jung-eun, Lee Dong-gun

Source: SmaSTATION!!

3rd place is good! :) ..... d japanese (at least those older ones in their 30s) are still hung up over WS although it is so dated by now :phew:

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/4323/princeoftearsja4.jpg

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6710/pr...oftears2yc1.jpg

The actor convinces audients of his tear-acting so well that they titled him "Prince of Tears". In the new movie "The Fate" starring with Song Seung Hun, instead of shedding like in every drama Kwon Sang Woo has choked back tears to act an iron- hearted character. It shows Kwon Sang Woo's capability of performing in a wide range of tears acting.

His tear skill has seized the hearts of many women. In the first melodrama debut "Stairway to Heaven" collaborated with actress Choi Ji Woo, Kwon Sang Woo set off a hot boom in South Korea during the TV broacasting time. In the next drama 2005 "Sad Sonata" as the role of Joon Young he made people most memorable in one scene when Joon Young hiding the shedding tear face under the wool cap to try a bitter laughing. In the newest drama KBS "Bad Love" Kwon Sang Woo's tear acting once again touched viewer's heart when his role Kang Yong Gi in broken-hearted mood stared at his beloved woman while the tears silently accumulated. Eventhough the TV ratings was not high but the real sadness conveyed through his tear acting has confirmed him the title "King of tears."

Know how to act and strengthen performance

When he was a newcomers Kwon Sang Woo has tried his best with own efforts to overcome lack of pronunciation and improve his strength of good sensitivity. Besides, University degree of art professional has made the actor enrich this sensitivity strength. Moreover, Kwon Sang Woo is a sport loving actor. His hobbies which are sport, watching film and theatre are consolidating a wide variety of acting experience.

………..

Kwon Sang Woo has a real force of self-improvement. Because of that force, tears acting is performed so thoroughly. His self improvement is bringing him more success. Not only steeling himself to become a "momjjang" – The Best body, Kwon Sang Woo also devotes all time to sharpen acting skill. He works restless to develop career. He is a good sample of self improvement to the others.

Recently he has challenged himself in a new villain role in the new movie "The Fate". It is the first fierce role in his career. The movie will be aired in coming March 20 promised an another success to the actor.

Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn

that's why Sangwoo should do another STH B) ...... with d ending to moi's specifications of cos! :w00t:

Guest corliss

wow! my goodness! blood spitting right in e morning! such a hunk! *faints* hmm. wonder if he will come over SG to do any rounds for the movie. :)

Guest TY_KSW

wow! my goodness! blood spitting right in e morning! such a hunk! *faints* hmm. wonder if he will come over SG to do any rounds for the movie. :)

be calmful dear Corliss.. you supposed to play the role of his grandma, right?

such sacrifice you are....

so, pls dun be so excited.. .that is not suitable to a role of a grandma , hahahah! :lol: