Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

I prefer Kim Sun Ah than the other you mention, betchay. Still cannot get over the fact that the female lead will be a

elder sis though :tongue2: . I think I need some times to digest this, it sucks :(

Anyway, hopefully this drama isn't heavy and depressive as BL, can't watch that kind of drama from KSW anymore.

Guest betchay

I prefer Kim Sun Ah than the other you mention, betchay. Still cannot get over the fact that the female lead will be a

elder sis though :tongue2: . I think I need some times to digest this, it sucks :(

well.. Kim Sun Ah is also on my list.

She's great & funny but the problem is, I can't foresee

her in a serious role like Daemul. Anyhow.. she's

a versatile actress. :rolleyes:

I'm glad Choi Jin Shil has another drama. :w00t:

I just read an article she wants to work with KSW.

My goodness... I don't know what to say if she'll be

the lady president. :ph34r:

According to source Sangwoo will be back to Korea today...

Oh, I thought all along that he's going to continue his tour to another country. Thanks for the info, azura. :lol:

LJJ? who is that? care to post any pix to compare? :rolleyes:

Hi TY - he starred in 9 End 2 Outs with Su Ae. I don't think they have similarity, probably only the eyes.

:lol:

According to news, SBS investing 30 Billion Won to build ae filming staging for the Presidential Building for Daemul. :w00t:

There are plans to film some scenes in Japan as well, it has schedule to start filming on March once the rest of the casts are confirmed :D

taewneka ...thanks for the greeting, so sweet of you. ^_^

By the way, Sangwoo should have leave for Thailand today 18 Feb, if he still stick to the initial schedule.

I will keep you gals update if i have the latest news

Good luck on chasing sangwoo in your country ;)

According to news, SBS investing 30 Billion Won to build ae filming staging for the Presidential Building for Daemul. :w00t:

There are plans to film some scenes in Japan as well, it has schedule to start filming on March once the rest of the casts are confirmed :D

WOW! such a big...

Azura.. the president building is the one i wrongly mentioned bfore as SW name :lol:

It calles Cheong Wah Dae (Blue House) 청와대 :lol:

The president building must be the main place to shooting ... That's why they invested into the shooting site ! ayooo.. :sweatingbullets::w00t:

'Momjjang' Kwon Sang Woo - Korean Rambo

Sports Seoul - 2008-02-18 17:31:48  

pp08021800045gh5.jpg

20082181778416069701293uy6.jpg

Who is the most suitable Korean actor roling Stallone's Rambo?

Netizens have selected actor Kwon Sang Woo to be their 'Korean Rambo'.

On the occation of the first run movie 'Rambo 4' on Febuary 28 the survey held by EMPAS to netizen to select the Korean Rambo. During the survey actor Kwon Sang Woo received the support of 41 percent ranked 1st place.

Taking 8 days from Febuary 11 to Febuary 18 they survey and in the progress of voting the survey attracted 246 persons out of 592 participants selected actor Kwon Sang Woo (41%).

Kwon Sang Woo has flaunted his beautiful muscles and swinging martial art skill in the movie "Once Upon a Time In Highschool." It is commented that his stocky physical skill is most suitable to debut the role Rambo.

The second place ranked by actor Cha Seong Woo at 31 percent. Worldwide famous singer and actor Bi Rain who starred in the new US product "Speed Racer" occupied 16% ranked 3rd place followed by Kwon Sang Woo's co-star in "A Destiny" Song Seung Hun at the 4th place.

IDaily- Sports Seoul http://www.sportsseoul.com/news2

'Momjjang' Kwon Sang Woo - Korean Rambo

IDaily - 2008-02-18 17:31:48  

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/7644/pp08021800045gh5.jpg

Who is the most suitable Korean actor roling Stallone's Rambo?

Netizens have selected actor Kwon Sang Woo to be their 'Korean Rambo'.

On the occation of the first run movie 'Rambo 4' on Febuary 28 the survey held by EMPAS to netizen to select the Korean Rambo. During the survey actor Kwon Sang Woo received the support of 41 percent ranked 1st place.

Taking 8 days from Febuary 11 to Febuary 18 they survey and in the progress of voting the survey attracted 246 persons out of 592 participants selected actor Kwon Sang Woo (41%).

Kwon Sang Woo has flaunted his beautiful muscles and swinging martial art skill in the movie "Once Upon a Time In Highschool." It is commented that his stocky physical skill is most suitable to debut the role Rambo.

The second place ranked by actor Cha Seong Woo at 31 percent. Worldwide famous singer and actor Bi Rain who starred in the new US product "Speed Racer" occupied 16% ranked 3rd place followed by Kwon Sang Woo's co-star in "A Destiny" Song Seung Hun at the 4th place.

IDaily

actually methinks Sangwoo's bod beats Stallone's anytime! -_- ...... not to mention Sangwoo being far handsomer n much younger too! B)

Guest camella

I think Hyun Bin and Kang Ji Hwan can pass for brothers of Sangwoo. These two are very good actors too. In my book, I think SangWoo is still the best looking. Actingwise, the two guys may give SangWoo competition.

Sangwoo has been invited to attend Mr Lee Myung-bak declaration ceremony on the 25th of this month as the 17th elected President of Korea.

Ryu Siwon, SS501, BYJ and Rain are among the stars also being invited.

PP08021800046.JPG

Sangwoo has been invited to attend Mr Lee Myung-bak declaration ceremony on the 25th of this month as the 17th elected President of Korea.

Ryu Siwon, SS501, BYJ and Rain are among the stars also being invited.

What a honor :rolleyes:

seems only super stars were invited... When attending in the actual Blue House... trust Sangwoo will feel a bit familiar with that atmosphere before perfoming in the coming drama ! :lol::lol:

actually methinks Sangwoo's bod beats Stallone's anytime! -_- ...... not to mention Sangwoo being far handsomer n much younger too! B)

addiional: SW defeats him in HEIGHT too ! hahhah! :w00t:

I think Hyun Bin and Kang Ji Hwan can pass for brothers of Sangwoo. These two are very good actors too. In my book, I think SangWoo is still the best looking. Actingwise, the two guys may give SangWoo competition.

is there any role of Sangwoo's siblings ? even if there were.. i dun think KJH suit his bro... :phew:

speaking of the acting.. none could give SAngwoo competition except SAngwoo himseft... That is the most hard competition ! :rolleyes:

It always the case, the film always released later in other countries after Korea....

who wants to go the premier in Korea? :rolleyes:

m sure u can't forget the last year premier "Almost love"...

m not surprised if you attend dear ... :w00t:

Guest betchay

It always the case, the film always released later in other countries after Korea....

who wants to go the premier in Korea? :rolleyes:

I want to go.. but I can't :tears::tears:

Geeze.. I have to wait again in Yesasia.

Are you planning to go Azura?

You are all lucky, I need to travel a thousand miles

to see Sang Woo. :(

I want to go.. but I can't :tears::tears:

Geeze.. I have to wait again in Yesasia.

Are you planning to go Azura?

You are all lucky, I need to travel a thousand miles

to see Sang Woo. :(

I'm still planning....this time round it might be difficult to see Sangwoo upclose as

SSH and JiSung fan base will be attending the premiere as well, imagine the crowds...

i doubt we'll get good seats but it will be fun to attend premiere in Korea, i enjoy my last trip at Youth Comic premiere.