Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

there is a new thread with Han ji won, Bae young jun, Kwon sang woo in Shiri, is that truth? Im not a big fan of HJW, but the cast look hot, however that means ksw is 2nd. lead :o ? want KSW as the 1st. lead not the 2nd though :(

there is a new thread with Han ji won, Bae young jun, Kwon sang woo in Shiri, is that truth? Im not a big fan of HJW, but the cast look hot, however that means ksw is 2nd. lead :o ? want KSW as the 1st. lead not the 2nd though :(

utkim - I don't think this is confirmed since Bae Yong Joon hasn't confirmed his part for this drama. Ye, if this pushes-through, definitely, it would be a big production, with BYJ & KSW in the cast? 1st or 2nd........just wait & see, huh? :rolleyes:

I doubt Sangwoo will take that project.

Agreed with willenette....we'll just have to wait see. :)

There is a thread for that project.. however none confirmed yet ! :P

i dun think Sangwoo will take it...

myself oppinion.. i dun like tat plot or casting... B)

Guest ellabel

Sangwoo of cos....followed by JDG :P

Aiyoo!!!! my ever-loyal chingu.... :lol:

I think KSW, JDG and Won Bin all look good in uniform.

There's something about guys in uniform chingu. :rolleyes:

:lol: yup.. JDG should be either 1 or 2..

Our Sangwoo is #1.. and JDG must be #2.. heheh.. that character JDG perform helped him to win the Best Actor in movie Chingu for a baddie role. :lol:

... and you... Mona is my fickle-minded chingu.... hahaha!!! JDG or KSW? KSW or JDG? :rolleyes:

I doubt Sangwoo will take that project.

Agreed with willenette....we'll just have to wait see. :)

... and i kinda doubt also if BYJ will accept that project considering that he's just finishing Legend which took a lot of his energy and time..... but, who knows???? :unsure:

what's d plot all about dear? :phew: ..... is there gonna be an evil gal as well? B)

yes dear .. the girl role is a baddie.. she is disloyal ! she cheat the man that they casted SW :angry:

... and you... Mona is my fickle-minded chingu.... hahaha!!! JDG or KSW? KSW or JDG? :rolleyes:

hahahha! fickle-minded? oh no! m not dear ! i m a loyal one to JDG-KSW-LBH

hahahhaha

" look at my avie n siggies , u will see ! what they meant to me ! " 104v.gif104v.gif104v.gif

^Azura.. what does it means..? is he wrote something about himself...? or maybe kind of pictorial book..? :rolleyes:

Yes...there's some short notes and poems wrote by him in this "Essay" Pictorial Album, there's DVD comes together with the ablum.

... and i kinda doubt also if BYJ will accept that project considering that he's just finishing Legend which took a lot of his energy and time..... but, who knows???? :unsure:

ellabel - And knowing him, he usually disappear for a little while after he made any project. But I think SangWoo will also be doing another drama after this movie, huh? Is it confirmed? :o

Dear ladies.. regarding drama "shiri" .. we are having nothing to say because there is none confirm and no media to publish. Even the thread drama itself also be closed by MOD !

Thanks Godness for that ! :lol:

Sangwoo's holding the Essay Album.

Message from him will posted in "K-colle" website for the 2nd launch of this Pictorial Album.

essay1.gif

essay2.gif

essay3.gif

credit as labelled

THEFACESHOP new ads....

THE FACE SHOP NEW VOD

aigoo so intimate on the last pix....someone gonna see RED this time! :rolleyes:

credit CSWS

Thank you for the VOD dear .. :D Azura.. pls check the link.. it is always halfway through! :o

Hehhe.. the gang to be in mission now ! :lol: