Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

The man whom Sangwoo spoke to is a member from Smap. Cant recall his name but i know he speak fluent Korean.

He is Katori Shingo.. He admired SW so much !

moi have another brainwave for Sangwoo's next drama!! :w00t: ........ it will be another tear jerker of cos B) ...... about a cutie but terminally ill little gal :phew: ...... n to save her life requires someone to donate her organ (kidney, heart etc) :phew: ...... n so d leading lady's character (to be played by CJW, KHN, SHK etc!! :w00t: ) decided to make this supreme sacrifice for d little gal by commiting harakiri (since set in Japan)!! :tears::tears::w00t: ..... moi must simply go into scriptwriting!! 36_11_6.gif

Good script dear ! your imagination is stunnng me !! :sweatingbullets:

and finally the leading lady will go to heaven for the life of that little gal, right ?

Your drama/movie will be ended like this: after being replaced by the organ donated by his ever-lover lady the cutie gal alive then grow up n marriage Sang Woo !!

hohhoo..very happy ending ! !36_11_6.gif

He is Katori Shingo.. He admired SW so much !

Good script dear ! your imagination is stunnng me !! :sweatingbullets:

and finally the leading lady will go to heaven for the life of that little gal, right ?

Your drama/movie will be ended like this: after being replaced by the organ donated by his ever-lover lady the cutie gal alive then grow up n marriage Sang Woo !!

hohhoo..very happy ending ! !36_11_6.gif

she's too young for Sangwoo -_- ...... besides, it will be d last epi by then n so there's no more time left for d drama, d audience can't wait :phew: ..... but dun worry dear ;) ...... she will have an elder sis -- sweet n demure -- played by a newbie B)

sang-woo_kwon_46.jpg

B)

Guest Azura

The lady on the left is the luckiest women in Japan.

Sangwoo make a surprise visit at her home and gave her a bouquet for her Birthday....

how i envy her!!!! :D

lucky1aq7.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

The lady on the left is the luckiest women in Japan.

Sangwoo make a surprise visit at her home and gave her a bouquet for her Birthday....

how i envy her!!!! :D

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/6631/lucky1aq7.jpg

I surrender to her ! Azura... look at her room ! all around are Sangwoo collection !

OMO... i bet her hubbie must be the MOST KIND-HEARTED in Japan ! :lol::lol:

Guest Azura

I surrender to her ! Azura... look at her room ! all around are Sangwoo collection !

Her hubby and daughter was present when Sangwoo's there. She's really one Super fan of Sangwoo.

Guest TY_KSW

Kwon Sang Woo paid a visit to Fuji TV station by helicopter

Newsen 2007-07-30 19:52:54

2007073019125010011mm6.jpg

2007073019125010012hr8.jpg

2007073019125010014zy3.jpg

2007073019125010013tv4.jpg

The popularity of Hallyu star Kwon Sang Woo in Japan is rising when thousands fans are hot on the actor appearance !

Kwon Sang Woo paid a visit to Japan from July 27 ten months ago since his last visit. The actor was having a meeting with SMAP - the most popular entertainment group in Japan. Thousand fans have gathered at the hotel where the meet taken place.

From 7:00 p.m. on same day Kwon has featured in a special live broadcasted show of Fuji TV named "FNS 27-hour" hosted by SMAP member Katori Shingo. The next day July 28 Kwon Sang Woo was invited to happen in birthday of MC Katori's mother who is his die-hard fan.

Fuji TV has rendered their exceptional welcome to the actor by utilize a helicopter to pick him up during the live broadcasting from July 27 to July 29.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?news_uid=155657

Guest TY_KSW

Kwon Sang Woo - Kim Eugene appeared in overseas famous websites

'My Daily' July 30, 2007 04:46PM

20070730165643485941936vg2.jpg

Series of photograhs of foreigner and dometic celebrities are together publishing in a popular websites.

"woman.com", a British celebrity professional website have synthesized and published worldwide celebrities photograph together. There are included couple Angelina Jolie - Brad Bitt; singer Christina Aguilera, President George Bush, President vladimir Putin, Adolph Hitler gathered in alphabet orders.

In this British website it is distinguishable to feature out majority of the United States and European celebrities however there are also noticing few domestic images like Kim Eugene - member of SES group and movie actors Kwon Sang Woo and Won Bin.

It conveys the fact that Korean culture and entertainment have been advancing to an high position in the world map. Beside Korean celebrities there also appeared other Asian entertainers and famour persons such as Japanese singer Ayumi Hamasaki, Chinese actress Zhang Zi Yi, former Japanese Prime Minister Koizumi Junichiro, the late Chinese president Mao Zhe Dong ...

Source: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shellview.htm?linkid=16&articleid=2007073016564348594&newssetid=83

Source: www.mydaily.co.kr

she finally met d real McCoy! :w00t:

Her hubby and daughter was present when Sangwoo's there. She's really one Super fan of Sangwoo.

wonder if her daughter is Sangwoo's fan too !! B)

Kwon Sang Woo paid a visit to Fuji TV station by helicopter

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/1954/2007...25010013tv4.jpg

wonder what the kiddos' armbands say? :rolleyes:

Kwon Sang Woo - Kim Eugene appeared in overseas famous websites

'My Daily' July 30, 2007 04:46PM

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/8066/20...85941936vg2.jpg

Series of photograhs of foreigner and dometic celebrities are together publishing in a popular websites.

"woman.com", a British celebrity professional website have synthesized and published worldwide celebrities photograph together. There are included couple Angelina Jolie - Brad Bitt; singer Christina Aguilera, President George Bush, President vladimir Putin, Adolph Hitler gathered in alphabet orders.

In this British website it is distinguishable to feature out majority of the United States and European celebrities however there are also noticing few domestic images like Kim Eugene - member of SES group and movie actors Kwon Sang Woo and Won Bin.

It conveys the fact that Korean culture and entertainment have been advancing to an high position in the world map. Beside Korean celebrities there also appeared other Asian entertainers and famour persons such as Japanese singer Ayumi Hamasaki, Chinese actress Zhang Zi Yi, former Japanese Prime Minister Koizumi Junichiro, the late Chinese president Mao Zhe Dong ...

Source: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shellview.htm?linkid=16&articleid=2007073016564348594&newssetid=83

Source: www.mydaily.co.kr

its one thing for d West to recognize Sangwoo ..... they should also now see his films/dramas -_- ..... especially STH !! :phew: ....... maybe d last epi for starters!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

wonder where's everyone 2day :phew: ....... they all probably realized at last that moi am d one n only true luv for Sangwoo!! :P

kwonc2005new0501069ox.jpg

oops! :rolleyes: ....... baby's wet!! :phew: ....... baby's not d only one who's wet!! :w00t:

139e3a61.jpg

bad hair day B)

Guest TY_KSW

wonder where's everyone 2day :phew: ....... they all probably realized at last that moi am d one n only true luv for Sangwoo!! :P

oops! :rolleyes: ....... baby's wet!! :phew: ....... baby's not d only one who's wet!! :w00t:

n finally they all probably realized at last Moi is the one and only to WASH the wet cloths of both baby's and SW !

ahhahaha!

Guest TY_KSW

Can't go pass this comment, I totally agree with you there, how can anyone forget the way he wear suits in STH, just too handsome!

yep.. STH is successful mainly due to our man...

The role suited him! and he wore suit very elegant ! :blush: