Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest wutmuvi

KSW's pix posted at baidu.  I believed today he arrived in HongKong to attend  Artiste 311 Love Beyond borders. There are many famous artist singers and actors were there. 

U4174P28T3D3271155F346DT20110401182248.jpg

U4174P28T3D3271153F346DT20110401182239.jpg

U4174P28T3D3271147F346DT20110401182207.jpg

Credit as stated

hi wutmuvi, u are right. The event name is Artiste 311 Love Beyond borders. It was held in HongKong on 1 April at 7pm. It was a charity event to raise fund for Japan. Japan's earthquarke & tsunami happened on Mar 11 so they named it as 311.

Guest peace2007

PAP20110401156601034_P2.jpgPAP20110401156501034_P2.jpg%A1%B6%E4%F1%E3%FD%D9%ED%CF%D0%CD%A3_311%F5%B7%CE%C3%FC%E5%A1%B7%CF%ED%DF%D3%E9%CE%E8%D8%DC%E2%F6%E8%D1%A8-128x96.jpg?type=w3

Here is the VOD

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/jLQtns5WhTA/

Kwon Sang-woo

South Korean movie star Kwon Sang-woo attends the charity concert "Artistes 311 Love Beyond Borders" in Hong Kong Friday, April 1, 2011. Hong Kong entertainment industry staged the concert to raise funds for victims of Japan's massive earthquake and tsunami. (AP Photo/Kin Cheung)

Guest wutmuvi

hi wutmuvi, u are right. The event name is Artiste 311 Love Beyond borders. It was held in HongKong on 1 April at 7pm. It was a charity event to raise fund for Japan. Japan's earthquarke & tsunami happened on Mar 11 so they named it as 311.

Thank you for your explanation and info. :) 

Thank you @peace2007 for the vid.

Guest peace2007

Thank you for your explanation and info. :) 

Thank you @peace2007 for the vid.

You are welcome^^

Here is another VOD about Sangwoo's media interview when he arrived at HongKong airport…

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/rHTmM9jZOZY/

http://blog.naver.com/love3woo/130105981548

============

Sangwoo_ssi arrived in HongKong at 3:30pm yesterday and got the media interview kindly^^

Sangwooo_ssi told that he heard the news about 311-earthquake and tsunami in Japan when he was shooting his movie. Not only he himself but also most actors in Korea are shocked by the news. All of them wish no more disasters like this happen again!

Guest wutmuvi

You are welcome^^

Here is another VOD about Sangwoo's media interview when he arrived at HongKong airport…

http://www.tudou.com...ew/rHTmM9jZOZY/

http://blog.naver.co...oo/130105981548

============

Sangwoo_ssi arrived in HongKong at 3:30pm yesterday and got the media interview kindly^^

Sangwooo_ssi told that he heard the news about 311-earthquake and tsunami in Japan when he was shooting  his movie. Not only he himself but also most actors in Korea are shocked by the news. All of them wish no more disasters like this happen again!

@peace2007 Thank you for your translation! It's very thoughtful for all the artists get together performed this meaningful events.  No one could ever imagine how much devastation the tsunami has done and left scars to most people whom witness it.  Stay strong Japan!!!!

Guest shana pakim_1

gosh i have been gone for the longest time from the korean drama world that i don't know what is going on...

i didn't even know that Kwon Sang-woo and Jeong Ryeo-won are playing a movie together...it would be nice love Kwon Sang woo and haven't see Jeong Ryeo won for like the longest time...i think the last i saw her in a drama is when she was in waht star are you from?

KSW's pix posted at baidu.  I believed today he arrived in HongKong to attend  Artiste 311 Love Beyond borders. There are many famous artist singers and actors were there. 

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Credit as stated

Hi wutmuvi, thanks for posting more photos during this event. Our man is still gorgeous as ever! :sweatingbullets:

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

Here is the VOD

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/jLQtns5WhTA/

Kwon Sang-woo

South Korean movie star Kwon Sang-woo attends the charity concert "Artistes 311 Love Beyond Borders" in Hong Kong Friday, April 1, 2011. Hong Kong entertainment industry staged the concert to raise funds for victims of Japan's massive earthquake and tsunami. (AP Photo/Kin Cheung)

You are welcome^^

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/rHTmM9jZOZY/

http://blog.naver.com/love3woo/130105981548

============

Sangwooo_ssi told that he heard the news about 311-earthquake and tsunami in Japan when he was shooting his movie. Not only he himself but also most actors in Korea are shocked by the news. All of them wish no more disasters like this happen again!

Hi peace, thanks for sharing the clip here. :sweatingbullets: Also, thanks for the translation of what he said in the video. :sweatingbullets:

Guest TY_KSW

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

Here is the VOD

http://www.tudou.com...ew/jLQtns5WhTA/

Kwon Sang-woo

Thanks for all the update, chingus!!

i was not here for while because of being away from the city on business trips!!

Yesterday i watched channel [V] seeing the Asian Film Awards, but no show about this charity..

IF they aired it then!!!

I miss our man too much ^^

Guest TY_KSW
Guest kswfanhnn

Thank you all for the updated news of KSW.

It's so seldom to see any still of his new movie "Pain". Making me more curious .... cannot wait for its release :huh:

Kwon Sang-woo discussing Jackie Chan's "Amour of God 3"

20110407163605312.jpg

Actor is having a mutual discussion with "12 Chinese Zodiac Heads" which is just about Jackie Chan's movie "Amour of God 3".

Jackie Chan's side expressed belief in the movie saying, "We are feeling attracted to action and the other action projects kwon Sang-woo has done in such as "Once Upon A Time In Highschool"". kwon Sang-woo's side said, "We are concretely discussing Jackie Chan's movie".

Recently kwon Sang-woo took part in the "Love Without Boarder 311" fundraiser. A meeting carried out after the fundraiser and the first shoot will take place in Paris in June.

Meanwhile, kwon Sang-woo is in the middle of the movie "Pain".

Source : movie.daum.net/movieI... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

Actor Kwon Sang-woo positively eyeing Jackie Chan film

2011040717093869430_1.jpg

Hallyu star Kwon Sang-woo may be cast as the male lead of an upcoming action film helmed by Hong Kong actor Jackie Chan, according to his agency Bel Actors Entertainment.

On Thursday, Bel Actors announced in a press release that Kwon is highly likely to play the male lead in "12 Chinese Zodiac Heads," which is the third installment of action flick "Armour of God," while production is set to take place starting early June in Paris, France.

The agency went on to explain that Jackie Chan was impressed with Kwon's acting and martial arts skills from his past works including "Spirits of Jeet Kune Do” and the two met after "Artistes 311 Love Beyond Borders," a charity concert hosted by Chan last week which was aimed at raising relief money for Japan which was struck by a massive earthquake and tsunami on March 11.

Kwon has starred in several dramas and movies since his debut in 2001 and rose to stardom in Asia after playing the male lead in 2003 TV series "Stairway to Heaven."

His most recent works include war flick "71 Into the Fire" and SBS drama "The President" alongside actress Ko Hyun-jung. He is currently working on the film "Pain," based on a comic series of the same name by artist Kangfull, opposite actress Jung Ryeo-won.

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2011040717093869430

Guest TY_KSW

Thank you all for the updated news of KSW.  

It's so seldom to see any still of his new movie "Pain".  Making me more curious .... cannot wait for its release :huh:

you re right! still not many stills for the new movie, i guess it was because of some "bed scenes" kekekekeke!! :)

Kwon Sang-woo discussing Jackie Chan's "Amour of God 3"

*quoted image*

Actor is having a mutual discussion with "12 Chinese Zodiac Heads" which is just about Jackie Chan's movie "Amour of God 3".

Jackie Chan's side expressed belief in the movie saying, "We are feeling attracted to action and the other action projects kwon Sang-woo has done in such as "Once Upon A Time In Highschool"". kwon Sang-woo's side said, "We are concretely discussing Jackie Chan's movie".

Recently kwon Sang-woo took part in the "Love Without Boarder 311" fundraiser. A meeting carried out after the fundraiser and the first shoot will take place in Paris in June.

Meanwhile, kwon Sang-woo is in the middle of the movie "Pain".

Source : movie.daum.net/movieI... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

Actor Kwon Sang-woo positively eyeing Jackie Chan film

*quoted image*

Hallyu star Kwon Sang-woo may be cast as the male lead of an upcoming action film helmed by Hong Kong actor Jackie Chan, according to his agency Bel Actors Entertainment.

On Thursday, Bel Actors announced in a press release that Kwon is highly likely to play the male lead in "12 Chinese Zodiac Heads," which is the third installment of action flick "Armour of God," while production is set to take place starting early June in Paris, France.

The agency went on to explain that Jackie Chan was impressed with Kwon's acting and martial arts skills from his past works including "Spirits of Jeet Kune Do” and the two met after "Artistes 311 Love Beyond Borders," a charity concert hosted by Chan last week which was aimed at raising relief money for Japan which was struck by a massive earthquake and tsunami on March 11.

Kwon has starred in several dramas and movies since his debut in 2001 and rose to stardom in Asia after playing the male lead in 2003 TV series "Stairway to Heaven."

His most recent works include war flick "71 Into the Fire" and SBS drama "The President" alongside actress Ko Hyun-jung. He is currently working on the film "Pain," based on a comic series of the same name by artist Kangfull, opposite actress Jung Ryeo-won.

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.k...040717093869430

so, my man will be co-star with JAckie Chan in a action kungfu movie!!

wow, that what he lacked so far, a action n kungfu!!! recalling the naughty Kim Ji hoon in MY TUTOR FRIENDS !!! :)

Posted at baidu.  KSW recently was doing an Ads.  They both looked very loving father and son.

*quoted image*

Credit as stated

Hi wutmuvi, thanks for sharing the info but sad to say that I can't view what you posted here. Wondering what's this ad, huh? I hope you could get to post another picture of this? :lol:

Guest wutmuvi

Hi wutmuvi, thanks for sharing the info but sad to say that I can't view what you posted here. Wondering what's this ad, huh? I hope you could get to post another picture of this?  :lol:

Thanks willinette.  Sorry I guess I cannot link the pix.  It probably got blocked from the original poster.  But I saw the pix KSW was shooting ad with (don't know his name , the one who played HaDoya's father) They probably were popular as Father and Son character in Daemul.I edit the link .

Thanks willinette.  Sorry I guess I cannot link the pix.  It probably got blocked from the original poster.  But I saw the pix KSW was shooting ad with (don't know his name , the one who played HaDoya's father) They probably were popular as Father and Son character in Daemul.

wutmuvi, it's ok - thanks for explaining this - at least, I have an idea what the picture is. I thought all along he was with his real son, Luke - hehehe. I hope we could get to see the video clip of the CF soon. Waiting for your movie, oppa! :lol:

Guest peace2007

1.jpg?type=w32.jpg?type=w33.jpg?type=w34.jpg?type=w35.jpg?type=w37.jpg?type=w38.jpg?type=w39.jpg?type=w310.jpg?type=w311.jpg?type=w312.jpg?type=w315.jpg?type=w316.jpg?type=w323.jpg?type=w325.jpg?type=w331.jpg?type=w332.jpg?type=w3

===================

Fans in China wish Sangwoo_ssi will be co-star with Jackie Chan in his new Movie <Armour of God 3>^^