Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Hi TY, thanks for sharing these video clips. I really couldn’t care less about the plot since I know the drama is interesting. :sweatingbullets:

Hi willenette - hard competition for you isnt it?? Arent you torn between the 2 great hunks?? :sweatingbullets: Whatever both are great actors! I never missed any of KSW's dramas - he's got the looks and the talent, the only actor who can tear realistically. Cant wait till it starts screening in my country, heaven knows when!

Hi willenette - hard competition for you isnt it?? Arent you torn between the 2 great hunks?? :sweatingbullets: Whatever both are great actors! I never missed any of KSW's dramas - he's got the looks and the talent, the only actor who can tear realistically. Cant wait till it starts screening in my country, heaven knows when!

Hi Halo, you said so, dear..... they're both airing on the same time, now how could I divide myself into 2 now - hehehe. Thanks for the nice words..... I didn't know that you like my other man. I very much agree with you - he's the only actor who could cry realistically.....still looking good. Just so curious now if how will Daemul fare tonight? I hope it will do good, rating-wise. :lol:

Guest pooch1e

Euh, I have to admit he is super hot!  Cool, good looking with great body... Ever since I first saw him in My Tutor Time, I kept looking for his movies or drama....

Somehow though I love him very very much I still can't bear to watch melodrama and he acted a lot in those genre :tears: 

Daemul – 1st Episode

daem.jpg

Daemul makes its debut tonite and nope … I didnt watch it ‘live’ but came across these screen caps. The drama must have started off with Ko Hyun-Jung as the Lady President then it flashback (?) to show the journey she has taken to be the first Lady President. Did you noticed Kwon Sang-Woo (9th pic)? … hhahhahahah

Source : KoreanDiorama'sBlog

*** To be honest, she has great voice - I like it! Her voice is so soothing. She sings so emotionally. I love the OST - beautiful song. Now, I know why I was glued to the screen hearing & listening to the song at the end-credits. I wish people get to notice her more! And she's gorgeous. She really could hit those high notes!! Wonder why she's a very underrated artist. Gummy rocks! :lol:

Gummy tops the charts with “Dae Mul” O.S.T

20101006_gummydaemul-459x301.jpg

As the ending theme to “Dae Mul“, Gummy’s powerful vocals rooted the audience to their seats as her song “I Love you Even if I Die” (죽어도 사랑해) played through the end credits. Not only did the drama take the throne Wednesday with its 17% viewer rating, the O.S.T also dominated various online charts.

“I Love you Even if I Die” sets the mood of the song with its soft melodic piano, supplemented by Gummy’s emotive and powerful vocals. The second half of the song sweeps away the listener by its 14 individual strings, wrapping up the track beautifully.

Viewers wrote, “The song is amazing as it is, but harmonizes with the drama so well. Absolutely amazing“.

As a side note, “I Love you Even if I Die” is produced by Chae Kab Won, Kim Do Hoon, and Lee Hyun Seung, who also collaborated to produce Baek Ji Young’s “Dont Forget” from the “Iris” O.S.T.

My link

Source : allkpop

Guest TY_KSW

Oh yeas, as we are expecting, DAEMUL top #1 at 1st epi

TNS Ratings

Nationwide: 17.4% (#1)

Seoul: 17.8% (#1)

Sorry Will, your another hottie's drama has to go to 2nd place due to Lady president and her gigolo ^^ :w00t: 

Thanks Mandalaywith for the link ^^ great ^^:rolleyes:

say Hi to Pooch and Halo ^^:lol:

Oh yeas, as we are expecting, DAEMUL top #1 at 1st epi

TNS Ratings

Nationwide: 17.4% (#1)

Seoul: 17.8% (#1)

Sorry Will, your another hottie's drama has to go to 2nd place due to Lady president and her gigolo ^^ :w00t: 

Thanks Mandalaywith for the link ^^ great ^^:rolleyes:

say Hi to Pooch and Halo ^^:lol:

Hi TY, it's ok.........you know, I love KSW, too, my classic hunk! The 1st episode of Daemul was enjoyable. As much as possible I don't like that my 2-BIG MEN are competing with each other but I really have no choice. Tonight, I'm excited of how these 2 would go again. I know KSW had worked hard for this drama. Tonight, I'm expecting a rating battle again & I'm feeling tensed & mixed-emotion. :sweatingbullets:

Guest mandalaywith

hi

Good Mrning~!

Our Dae Mul is Drama&Day Rating in No.1

Rating is Up to 21%~! wow~ :w00t::wub:

Dae Mul E2 Rating

AGB Nationwide [21.5%]1Ranking - Seoul [23.2%]1Ranking

TNS Nationwide [21.2%]1Ranking - Seoul [21.4%]1Ranking

KBS The Fugitive PlanB E4

AGB Nationwide [16.2%]5Ranking - Seoul [15.6%]5Ranking

TNS Nationwide [16.0%]3Ranking - Seoul [16.6%]3Ranking

Source-AGB,TNS website

TNS Ratings

Cr-Conduongmuathu-Daemul thread

16469601.jpg

*** I’m rooting for Fugitive & Daemul this time for RAIN & KSW’s sake. I love these guys and I hope things go well for both of them with these dramas. I feel happy whoever claims top ratings spot over from these 2-dramas. I just hope both series can keep it up though, rating-wise. I wish both dramas the best. :lol:

Daemul claims top ratings spot over Runaway

by javabeans | October 7, 2010

daemul_52.jpg

SBS’s Daemul premiered strong this Wednesday, and has shot to first place in the ratings race in its first week. KBS’s Runaway Plan B dropped a few percentage points and had to settle for second place.

Wednesday’s episode drew identical numbers for both dramas: 18.0%. (Those are AGB numbers; TNS puts Daemul ahead with an 18% to Runaway‘s 15%. However, for consistency’s sake I use AGB unless otherwise indicated.) But Thursday’s episode had a clear winner, with Daemul pulling ahead to 21.5%. Runaway brought in a 16.2%.

Prior to the premiere of either drama, there was a lot of interest in seeing which A-list star would triumph: Rain or Go Hyun-jung? It looks like Go’s pull remains strong from her last role playing the utterly devious Mi-shil in last year’s hit sageuk Queen Seon-deok.

I guess people are in the mood to see a female president kicking some political richard simmons, although I have to admit I pretty much hated the first episode. It played West Wing scenarios with all the subtlety of a Saved By the Bell episode, and the political posturing was at times uncomfortably cringe-inducing. (I can see the appeal in having Go Hyun-jung’s president character handling international crises with cool competence, but in making her look strong, the drama reduced the very complex issue of foreign politics to cartoonish depictions. Her conversations with foreign heads of state made me groan in embarrassment — she stands up to international bullies, gets her way, and saves the day, all in a day’s work. It’s wishful thinking mixed with narrative ethnocentrism. I did not enjoy.)

There was also the matter of the sudden tonal switches from serious to slapstick to heartfelt. I didn’t get any emotion out of it, though they sure wanted us to. Oh well, that’s just one drama I don’t have to worry about in a crowded season! I’m sure Daemul will continue to be a hit, but I’m just not onboard.

Meanwhile, MBC’s Playful Kiss remained in third place with a 5.6% on Wednesday and a 5.7% on Thursday.

run_29.jpg

Via SBS, Star News

Guest TY_KSW

Dae Mul E2 HQ Online Link

vod upload by mandalaywith

Tudou Link

http://www.tudou.com...ew/suxUTMPoljk/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dae Mul E2 Caps From Media News

Source-nate

Oop our oppa kissing ^^

Thanks Mandalaywith ^^

oop! my man ^^

Congrats, the rate is coming higer and higher...

I m not surprise cause I m sure it will be ^^

New drama "The President" upholds top spot on TV charts

2010100808555225108_1.jpg

New SBS TV series "The President" became the most-watched drama in the primetime slot of Wednesday and Thursday nights.

According to figures released by TNmS (Total National Multimedia Statistics) on Friday, the viewership ratings for "President," which premiered this week, saw ratings of 17.4 percent on October 6 and a 3.8 percent hike the following night.

Data released by AGB Nielsen Media Research reported that the new drama, starring Korean actors Ko Hyun-jung and Kwon Sang-woo, posted viewership ratings of 18 percent on Wednesday night and 21.5 percent on Thursday.

"The President" is about Seo Hae-rim (played by Ko) who enters the world of politics from a proposal by Kang Tae-san (played by Cha In-pyo). Seo sets her sights on the position of president with the help of her long-time friend Ha Doya (played by Kwon).

Meanwhile, both TV charts reported that “Fugitive: Plan B” came in second place with scores in the 15 to 16 percent mark on Wednesday and Thursday nights, a decrease compared to the previous week.

Following behind at No. 3 was MBC's "Naughty Kiss," starring Kim Hyun-joong and Jung So-min, with ratings in the seven percent mark.

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010100808555225108

Ko Hyeon-jeong's 'Daemul - Big Thing' took number 1 title from 'The Fugitive Plan B'

1286495019843.jpg

Ko Hyeon-jeong's 'Daemul - Big Thing' became number 1 Wed-Thurs drama.

According to AGB Nelson Media Research, the first episode of 'Daemul - Big Thing' that was played on October 6th, reached 21.5% national viewer rating.

'Daemul - Big Thing' caught everybody's attention by a quick story unfolding and easy scene transition.

Starring kwon Sang-woo and Ko Hyeon-jeong, the drama 'Daemul - Big Thing is about announcer 'Hye-rim' who becomes the first female Korean president and finds the truth about her husband's death.

On the other hand, 'The Fugitive Plan B' recorded 16.2% viewer's rating. 'The Fugitive Plan B' was on a downtrend after it recorded over 20% viewer rating on the first episode, and finally it gave out its number 1 title to 'Daemul - Big Thing'.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

*** Daemul is an intense drama. Let’s see what comes for the next episode! :sweatingbullets:

“Dae Mul” beats out “Fugitive”

20101008_daemulfugitive.jpg

“Fugitive’s” ratings are dropping while “Daemul” is rising. These two Wed/Thurs dramas just began airing with Fugitive beginning a week earlier, but Daemul is already making big moves.

After this week’s Thursday episodes on the 8th, it was revealed by AGB Nielsen that “Dae Mul” scored a 21.5% rating which was higher than their debut episode rating of 18%. Meanwhile, “Fugitive” earned a 16.2% rating, which was lower than their 18% rating from Wednesday, dropping to 2nd place.

KBS2TV has been airing the top rated dramas in the Wed-Thurs timeslot since last year, beginning with IRIS, Chuno, Cinderella’s Sister and most recently, Baker King Kim Tak Gu, but it looks like their run might be coming to an end, with SBS taking over.

In related news, MBC’s “Playful Kiss” received a poor rating of 5.7%.

Source + Photo: Newsen, allkpop

October 8, 2010

Daemul won rating battle over Fugitive and Playful Kiss

rating.jpg

New SBS Wed-Thursday drama Daemul (replacing My Girlfriend is Gumiho) won this week rating over its competitor : KBS Rain’s star-studded Fugitive and MBC teenage romance Playful Kiss.

On Wednesday, both Daemul and Fugitive tied at 18% rating (according to AGB Nielsen), but on Thursday more people decided to watch Daemul and this drama reached 21.5% , broke the 20% mark on its second episode.

Meanwhile , the detective drama Fugitive which reached 21% rating on its debut, couldn’t defend its first episode audience, reached only around 16% rating on its 3 latest episodes.

With easier and more simple story to digest, we thought that Daemul will win the rating battle over Fugitive for the rest episodes.

For the former highly anticipated drama Playful Kiss, it’s so sad that this drama , only 4 episodes left, looks like will fail to reach double digit rating, ever.

This week, Playful Kiss gained 5.4% (Wed) and 4.9% (Thurs) according to TNsM.

My Happy Home will replace Playful Kiss on October 27.

Source : KoreanVibe

Guest TY_KSW

Anyone knows website for downloading Daemul? I'd like to save it. Thank you in advance :rolleyes:

sorry at this moment we do not have good link to successfully download ^^

you may watch it (in Korean) by this link..

WOW, so awsome ^^ GHJ and KSW acting skill is beyond compared ^^ :w00t:

Epi 1  http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/uP2Bz4KirA4/

Epi 2 http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/suxUTMPoljk/