Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Thanks much, Peace 2007 and Grumpy !

the shots are perfect

little Luke is so superb cute

a future star !

tsk tsk, wet with sweat on those intimate photos of the couple,. hahahhahah!

Actor Kwon to install life-size doll in Japan

09.09.25 15:10

2009092513415259258_1.jpg

Korean Wave star Kwon Sang-woo will be installing a life-size doll of himself in his shop in Japan, according to his official website.

"I just got back from a short, busy schedule in Japan," the 33-year-old actor wrote on his online fan cafe on Thursday. "I even produced a life-size wax doll for the shop opening in December."

The Hallyu star went on to say, "I've been very busy since I got back. It's a secret but you'll find out in December."

Kwon has starred in several successful movies including "My Tutor Friend" in 2003 and "Love, So Divine" in 2004. But his most famous role to date was in the 2003 TV series "Stairway to Heaven", which co-starred another Hallyu star Choi Ji-woo and became a hit throughout Asia.

He married Korean actress Son Tae-young in 2008, who gave birth to a boy earlier this year, and opened a coffee shop "Tea'Us" in Seoul's trendy Myeongdong district in May.

Senior Reporter : Moon Yong-sung lococo@asiae.co.kr

Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@asiae.co.kr

Source: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?sec=e...092513415259258

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young for W with Baby Luke

coolsmurf in Eye Candy | 25 Sep 2009 - 09:00 PM

20090926_ksw_main.jpg

True to his words, actor Kwon Sang Woo have got together with his wife, Son Tae Young, with their baby son, Luke Kwon in tow for a photoshoot which will be published in the October issue of W magazine.

The photoshoot was planned to squash rumors of Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young divorcing which got bandied around in July. On the other hand, it was also done to celebrate their first anniversary as a wedding couple and revealing baby Luke Kwon.

The photoshoot is really to die for as we finally get a glimpse of their son who has the genes of suave daddy and beautiful mum. He is sure going to turn up even cuter in a few years time. The rest of the shots are really well-taken, especially the risque black and white pictures of Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young, as they looked really sizzling sexy and hot. What a good looking and happy family!

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...baby_luke/P100/

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young for W with Baby Luke

coolsmurf in Eye Candy | 25 Sep 2009 - 09:00 PM

[]http://www.allkpop.com.lg1x1.simplecdn.net/images/uploads/2009_stories/20090926_ksw_main.jpg[/]

True to his words, actor Kwon Sang Woo have got together with his wife, Son Tae Young, with their baby son, Luke Kwon in tow for a photoshoot which will be published in the October issue of W magazine.

The photoshoot was planned to squash rumors of Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young divorcing which got bandied around in July. On the other hand, it was also done to celebrate their first anniversary as a wedding couple and revealing baby Luke Kwon.

The photoshoot is really to die for as we finally get a glimpse of their son who has the genes of suave daddy and beautiful mum. He is sure going to turn up even cuter in a few years time. The rest of the shots are really well-taken, especially the risque black and white pictures of Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young, as they looked really sizzling sexy and hot. What a good looking and happy family!

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...baby_luke/P100/

Hi TY, thanks for posting this. Awww......... finally...................I saw Luke, I now know how his looks. He's so cute, so adorable baby! :P

Actor Kwon to install life-size doll in Japan

09.09.25 15:10

[] 2009092513415259258_1.jpg[/]

Korean Wave star Kwon Sang-woo will be installing a life-size doll of himself in his shop in Japan, according to his official website.

"I just got back from a short, busy schedule in Japan," the 33-year-old actor wrote on his online fan cafe on Thursday. "I even produced a life-size wax doll for the shop opening in December."

The Hallyu star went on to say, "I've been very busy since I got back. It's a secret but you'll find out in December."

Kwon has starred in several successful movies including "My Tutor Friend" in 2003 and "Love, So Divine" in 2004. But his most famous role to date was in the 2003 TV series "Stairway to Heaven", which co-starred another Hallyu star Choi Ji-woo and became a hit throughout Asia.

He married Korean actress Son Tae-young in 2008, who gave birth to a boy earlier this year, and opened a coffee shop "Tea'Us" in Seoul's trendy Myeongdong district in May.

Senior Reporter : Moon Yong-sung lococo@asiae.co.kr

Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@asiae.co.kr

Source: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?sec=e...092513415259258

TY, wow, can't wait to see this. Wondering what's this December he's mentioning here, huh? Is there something to look forward to on this month? What about his upcoming drama - when is he going to start filming? :P:lol:

W MAGAZINE cover

[] a3ea3b88.png[]

TY, what a nice cover for this magazine - a happy family. But how come Luke wasn't facing the cam, huh? :lol:;)

Hi TY, thanks for posting this. Awww......... finally...................I saw Luke, I now know how his looks. He's so cute, so adorable baby! :P

Will, Luke is quite looking after his dad,

see this photo, little Kwon Sang Woo and little Luke ^^ (notice, Sangwoo is the baby "bottomless" ) :lol:

sangwoogmemory150s.jpg

20090926_ksw_main.jpg

TY, wow, can't wait to see this. Wondering what's this December he's mentioning here, huh? Is there something to look forward to on this month? What about his upcoming drama - when is he going to start filming? :P:lol:

i m not sure whether he continue ROAD NO. 1 or? if so, it must start next month..

since he now focus to Hollywood.. :P

Will, Luke is quite looking after his dad,

see this photo, little Kwon Sang Woo and little Luke ^^ (notice, Sangwoo is the baby "bottomless" ) :lol:

[] sangwoogmemory150s.jpg[/]

[]http://www.allkpop.com.lg1x1.simplecdn.net/images/uploads/2009_stories/20090926_ksw_main.jpg[/]

i m not sure whether he continue ROAD NO. 1 or? if so, it must start next month..

since he now focus to Hollywood.. :P

Hi TY, ye, Luke looks after his Dad, the chubbiness of the face - his face when he was a kid was also like that - hahaha - Oh, I hope so, too that this drama is still pushing thru but I'm just wondering why we didn't hear anything about it anymore. It might have a chance also to get shelved. :lol::mellow:

Hi TY, ye, Luke looks after his Dad, the chubbiness of the face - his face when he was a kid was also like that - hahaha - Oh, I hope so, too that this drama is still pushing thru but I'm just wondering why we didn't hear anything about it anymore. It might have a chance also to get shelved. :lol::mellow:

wow,a baby boy it's look like that KSW has very active cells huh he easily produced one...congrats...

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Yeong's 1st Year Wedding Anniversary Photoshoot on W

s16.jpg

Celebrity couple Kwon Sang Woo and Son TaeYeong did a photoshoot for W magazine October issue with their son, for their special 1st wedding anniversary.

Really beautiful and sexy photoshoot for the beautiful pair. Go under the cut to view more photos.

55017.jpg

Their baby boy is cuteness ><

Source : kBites

http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2009/09/30/...n-w/#more-18055

Hi TY, thanks for this info. But I know you're just joking........... Wahhh............ to compete with other cosmetic brands..........hahaha - :P:lol:

hey dear, its true.. the official news to be translated soon..

i didnt joke in commercial ! kekeke!

other Korea cosmetic brands, if not a star endorser, who bought them?

*** Wahhh........ sorry, TY, I thought all along you're just joking............BUT here's the news related to your info - I'm happy for our man! He's concentrating now being a businessman - I hope all his goals will be a success! BTW, he has a movie next year - :D:P

Actor Kwon Sang-woo to Run Cosmetics Firm

090929_p15_kwon.jpg

Actor Kwon Sang-woo has established a cosmetics company, Natural Tears, and will become an advertising model for its brand "Tears," the company's PR agency said.

Tears has been named after his nickname "Mr. Tears," which was given by his fans in Japan and other Asian nations in recognition of his tear-jerking acting in the SBS-TV drama "Stairway to Heaven." He starred in it with actress Choi Ji-woo.

It will be the first time in two years that he will appear as a model in a commercial for cosmetics goods.

Natural Tears will open its first outlet in Myeongdong, Seoul, in December. Kwon will run the company as its CEO and will hold autographing sessions at the grand opening.

It is his second business launching following the opening of the coffee shop chain Tea'us in Myeongdong in May.

The star made headlines last year when his secret romance with actress Sohn Tae-young became public. The two tied the knot in September and are expecting a baby in the spring.

Kwon is expected to return to the movie screen in the first half of next year, with a romance movie, "A Sad Story," slated for a March 14 release.

chojh@koreatimes.co.kr

Credit : Korea Times

http://koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/special/2.../178_52769.html

He Returns As A Cosmetics Product Model

Actor kwon Sang-woo returns as a cosmetics product model.

The TEARS cosmetics product will be launching at the end of this year and Kwon has been chosen as its model!

From 2004 through 2008, Kwon has been very popular through the cosmetics brand modeling and he returns again after one year of break.

TEARS brand said that his sexy body and charismatic look with a naugty smile bring gentleness and masculinity together.

Kwon had been working at building muscles again for the model shoot for a month!

Kwon will also be holding a fan signing for the launching show!

Source : news.nate.com

Translation : Hancinema