Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

May I request something please??

I've been wanting to watch that show where SonTaeYoung cried, where KwonSangWoo saw her and fell in love at first sight. I'm so curious!

Also, there was supposedly an interview with KangHoDong that KSW did where he explained everything about their relationsihp??

I'd appreciate it sooo much~~~

Hi,

The show by Kang Ho Dong is Golden Fish inwhich he explained about their relationship!

It was on 2 week broadcasted Feb 18 / 25

You may see back from page #1529th onward..

there were several youtube links ... unfortunately some of them removed by copyright effects..

however we have posted photos captures and article about that

The viewer rates increased during 2 weeks when KSW presented !

Started from September 1, 2009 Kwon Sang Woo will join new company IRVING, A Japanese entertainment company.

[] clip9a.jpg[/]

[] clip6azj.jpg[/]

Hi TY, thanks for this info. A Japanese company so, does it mean that it would only caters to all his Japan activities or including all his activities even in Korea. This is great & exciting to hear. :P:lol:

Hi TY, thanks for this info. A Japanese company so, does it mean that it would only caters to all his Japan activities or including all his activities even in Korea. This is great & exciting to hear. :P:lol:

they carter him in the must-win market (Japan), native market and all Asian markets too, dear ! :D

horrors! :wacko: ........ found thread on pg 7!!! :rolleyes:

Started from September 1, 2009 Kwon Sang Woo will join new company IRVING, A Japanese entertainment company.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/8643/clip9a.jpg

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/6063/clip6azj.jpg

Irving is for d japanese market only right? :unsure: ....... what about his local K market? B)

horrors! :wacko: ........ found thread on pg 7!!! :rolleyes:

Irving is for d japanese market only right? :unsure: ....... what about his local K market? B)

thanks for getting it up from 7th page dear :lol:

Irving is the Japanese company however they will focus not only in Japan market but also in Korea and other Asian, especially China and Taiwan ... :D

Guest lucky_moon

I wanna know when exactly on Sept his first wedding anniversary, cuz I read somewhere that he'll have a photo shoot with his family.

I wanna know when exactly on Sept his first wedding anniversary, cuz I read somewhere that he'll have a photo shoot with his family.

News said it will be a 1 year anniversary of September 28

a magazine got an exclusive photos contract with him (and his family) to publish the special photos!

we dun know what exact issue day of that mags...

thanks for getting it up from 7th page dear :lol:

Irving is the Japanese company however they will focus not only in Japan market but also in Korea and other Asian, especially China and Taiwan ... :D

u mean Sangwoo will be using Irving for the K-market too? :rolleyes: ...... how can a foreign agency know more about the K-market than the local agencies in Korea? Silly move if u ask moi! -_-

u mean Sangwoo will be using Irving for the K-market too? :rolleyes: ...... how can a foreign agency know more about the K-market than the local agencies in Korea? Silly move if u ask moi! -_-

Hi moi, I understand & agree with your point, dear. They might focus more in Japan market & other Asian. Besides, KSW has still his Korea management company who's handling his career locally. I'm sure these 2 will work hand in hand.for his overseas works. :P:lol:

MR and MRS Kwon were caught down town together ... taking taxi ^^

wonder where is his super Bentley !! :lol:

[] 04fa97fb8ce28bbaea10b3f.jpg[/]

[] 85af53cdd7ba526497d7813.jpg[/]

[] a04efea8af1381d61faf2a8.jpg[/]

Credit as stated

Hi TY, thanks for posting these photos of the couple. After a long while, saw their pics together again. Wondering if these shots were taken in Korea? Why were they taking a cab? They might be outside Korea taking a vacation. Anyway, they look cool! :P:lol:

Hi moi, I understand & agree with your point, dear. They might focus more in Japan market & other Asian. Besides, KSW has still his Korea management company who's handling his career locally. I'm sure these 2 will work hand in hand.for his overseas works. :P:lol:

Hi TY, thanks for posting these photos of the couple. After a long while, saw their pics together again. Wondering if these shots were taken in Korea? Why were they taking a cab? They might be outside Korea taking a vacation. Anyway, they look cool! :P:lol:

yah, his own company Golden Thumb will handle the local, thanks for reminding that, Will..

Acutally, Korean enteratainment companies are working uneffectively these days.

see, all scandal, no pride. <_<<_<

My Janggie has to set up his own too.. no dependence to Star M

Sangwoo has is own Golden Thumb! hahahha

About Irving, they are one of the biggest and most effective companies, trust they do it big!

Japan is a must-win market...

in Sangwoo we trust too! hahahha :D

i hope Luke wont have another sibbling after his dad n mom taking outside vacation like this !

Muahahahhaha! :lol::lol::lol:

yah, his own company Golden Thumb will handle the local, thanks for reminding that, Will..

About Irving, they are one of the biggest and most effective companies, trust they do it big!

i hope Luke wont have another sibbling after his dad n mom taking outside vacation like this !

TY, wahhhhhhhhh....... they're not on-vacation after all! They're just in Korea - but really curious why they're taking a cab? :huh:<_<

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young Spotted at Cafe

20090907_kwonsangwoo1.jpg

Heartthrob actor Kwon Sang Woo who trampled on our Mrs. Kwon Sang Woo fantasies got married to the beautiful Son Tae Young last September and was spotted with his wife yesterday around 3 p.m (Korean Time), enjoying each others' company. The two of them reportedly spent around 50 minutes in the cafe together before leaving in a cab.

But don't think of this as a rare event. Apparently the two of them go out on dates quite often because they had also been spotted at a movie theater together on August 31st and also at a restaurant with their son in June. A representative for Son Tae Young said, "The two of them go out on dates regularly, just like the times before they got married."

Currently, Son Tae Young is busy working on the set of SBS Two Wives while Kwon Sang Woo is deciding whether to manage a coffee shop or to release a new book.

It seems like Kwon Sang Woo is really the perfect husband - He's handsome, charismatic, kind, and loyal! What I would give to marry a man like that...

20090907_kwonsangwoo2.jpg

Source : allkpop

ttp://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_story/kwon_sang_woo_and_son_tae_young_sighted_at_a_cafe/

Guest love.disease!

KWONSAANGWOOO.

My third hottest man alive. ROLF ;] I really adore this guy. I just finished watching Cruel Love weeeeeeks weeks ago. And I really love him there and his leading girl. Kwon Sang Woo is so hot as everrr. ;] I hope he will do more drama.s

kwonsangwoo already find his love of his life. lol

they look good together ;]

KWONSAANGWOOO.

My third hottest man alive. ROLF ;] I really adore this guy. I just finished watching Cruel Love weeeeeeks weeks ago. And I really love him there and his leading girl. Kwon Sang Woo is so hot as everrr. ;] I hope he will do more drama.s

kwonsangwoo already find his love of his life. lol

they look good together ;]

Hi Love-Disease !

Welcome !

after finishing Cruel love, A.K.A Bad love

we would suggest you to watch a newest comic melo drama Cinderella Man

He played 2 roles there

you will love him more!

:D

n if Sangwoo (not to mention Myeonggie n Janggie! ;) ) wanna go into d south-east asian market big time, then moi can set up PR agency for him! marketing was moi's MBA specialization B) ...... this offer doesn't apply to STY of cos -_-

Guest sohapilee

I'm really happy that they're still together...

I've read somewhere that they're getting a divorce, But I hope it isn't true.

I love him and everything, but when Tae-Young makes him happy, so Be it. lol

n if Sangwoo (not to mention Myeonggie n Janggie! ;) ) wanna go into d south-east asian market big time, then moi can set up PR agency for him! marketing was moi's MBA specialization B) ...... this offer doesn't apply to STY of cos -_-

i support you on this, dear ... :D and trust your capacity to make him HUGE in our big market!

hahha, "no" to STY too ! :lol:

I'm really happy that they're still together...

I've read somewhere that they're getting a divorce, But I hope it isn't true.

I love him and everything, but when Tae-Young makes him happy, so Be it. lol

Hi Sohapilee!

They are not that divorce, it was a rumor last month

they are living happily together and will introduce a one-year-wedding celerabation photo collection soon! A magazine won the contract and will issue in this month when their wed 1 year rounded Sep 28 :D