cinman10244t.jpg

cinman10246.jpg

cinman10247.jpg

cinman10248.jpg

cinman10249.th.jpg cinman10250.th.jpg cinman10251.th.jpg cinman10254.th.jpg

cinman10255.th.jpg cinman10256.th.jpg cinman10257.th.jpg cinman10258.th.jpg

Credit as stated

*** runnning off to show these pics to STY! **** :w00t:

btw how's that Cinderella Man's latest ratings dear B)

10.5 dear

the next epi tomorrow will be a new turn of the drama...

it will be higher :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Hi tianared, I think it's the price of being popular................. I'm sure KSW has been used to it. But I hope medias should know that they could only enter halfway into his life being an actor & the other half will be his alone for his family. :lol::mellow:

Hi Tiannared...

We only hope if they enter they must post the correct information instead of distortion...

The PREMIERE MAGS did it and had to public appolozy then! :angry:

Preview Trailer of Episode 11

Very handsome and serious Oh Dae San!! He is not joking around anymore :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC-dkq-0bGc

Hi TY, thanks for sharing this video clip. Another episode to watch on tonight............. How time really flies.......... this drama is up into 11th already. This one sounds too great to miss. :sweatingbullets::lol:

Guest TY_KSW

6 Hallyu Stars in a Talk show

6 Korean super stars will happen together in a talk show in Korea recorded and broadcasted by a Japanese TV and Korea TV. Bae Yong Jun, Kwon Sang Woo, Jang Dong Gun, Lee Byung Hun, Song Seung Hun and So Ji Sub will have a "Battle Talk" :lol:

Time: June 15, 2009 (shooting schedule to be public later)

E-mail: pjh@star-tomo.com

Official fans representative will be invited to attending the show.

I m looking the official news source...

Japan fanbase is getting excited and trying to trace the tickets for attending the show.

OMG, SW and my Janggie happen together! :w00t:

my dream is coming true partly.

it will be perfect if they happen in one film!

6 Korean super stars will happen together in a talk show in Korea recorded and broadcasted by a Japanese TV and Korea TV. Bae Yong Jun, Kwon Sang Woo, Jang Dong Gun, Lee Byung Hun, Song Seung Hun and So Ji Sub will have a "Battle Talk" :lol:

Japan fanbase is getting excited and trying to trace the tickets for attending the show.

TY, thanks for this info. Wow, this is great news in case this would happen. All K-superstars will be in 1-talk show. Battle talk..........wondering what's the topic all about? Wondering if all of them confirm their participation here? Can't wait for the official announcement on this. Definitely, Japanese fan base are getting excited about this. And I'm sure you're one of the happiest person on earth - your 2-namjas will be together. Your dream even just in a talk show would happen. But what would happen to you my dear if in the future they'd make a movie together, huh? :D:lol:

May 19, 2009

CJ and Showbox ink Cannes deals

'Thirst,' 'Mother' sell, as well as disaster movie 'Haeundae'

By Patrick Frater

CANNES -- Korea's major studio groups, CJ Entertainment and Showbox, have put some life back into the country's flagging film export business with a string of Cannes sales.

On Competition title "Thirst," CJ inked with Lola Film for Spain, Paris Filmes for Brazil, Edko for Hong Kong, Avsar Film for Turkey and Discovery for the ex-Yugoslavia territories.

Un Certain Regard pic "Mother" found distribution homes with Eco Film in Portugal, Catchplay in Taiwan, Edko in Hong Kong and Discovery for the ex-Yugoslavia.

Big-budget disaster movie "Haeundae" washed up in the U.K. with Optimum, in Germany with Splendid and in Hong Kong with Edko.

(skipped unrelated.....)

"More Than Blue" was sold across Asia, with H.G.C. Entertainment taking rights in China, Intercontinental Films taking Hong Kong and Macau, Catchplay taking Taiwan, Hwa Yea Multimedia taking Malaysia and Brunei, BHD taking Vietnam and Way Rich Source Asia taking Mongolia.

Taiwan's Catchplay bought packages of titles from both Korean groups. From Showbox it bought 21 new and library titles including the upcoming Australia-set thriller "A Million" and kidnap thriller "Missing." "Missing" also was sold to the U.K.'s showbox Media.

Throughout the market, Showbox continued to add to its slate with the addition of the summer horror genre movie "Possessed," which is set for local release in July.

Source: hollywoodreporter.com

Credit : rubie/news thread

Guest TY_KSW

May 19, 2009

"More Than Blue" was sold across Asia, with H.G.C. Entertainment taking rights in China, Intercontinental Films taking Hong Kong and Macau, Catchplay taking Taiwan, Hwa Yea Multimedia taking Malaysia and Brunei, BHD taking Vietnam and Way Rich Source Asia taking Mongolia.

Yah, the coming May 22 we will go to Megastar complex to watch MORE THAN BLUE!

YAY!!

TY, thanks for this info. Wow, this is great news in case this would happen. All K-superstars will be in 1-talk show. Battle talk..........wondering what's the topic all about? Wondering if all of them confirm their participation here? Can't wait for the official announcement on this. Definitely, Japanese fan base are getting excited about this. And I'm sure you're one of the happiest person on earth - your 2-namjas will be together. Your dream even just in a talk show would happen. But what would happen to you my dear if in the future they'd make a movie together, huh? :D:lol:

the battle talk, i guess, the most interesting topic is that "will you be happy after getting marriage?" haahahhahahhah!

tsk tsk, among 6 stars only our man is taken! they might exchange experience! :lol:

Who knows, there come a day when i see my both dream men in one project... i dun mind who is the baddie guy or whose name is infront of whose! as long as they both are together! SUPER SUPER SWEET! :lol:

Yah, the coming May 22 we will go to Megastar complex to watch MORE THAN BLUE!

YAY!!

the battle talk, i guess, the most interesting topic is that "will you be happy after getting marriage?" haahahhahahhah!

tsk tsk, among 6 stars only our man is taken! they might exchange experience! :lol:

Who knows, there come a day when i see my both dream men in one project... i dun mind who is the baddie guy or whose name is infront of whose! as long as they both are together! SUPER SUPER SWEET! :lol:

TY, you're so lucky, dear that his movie is showing there in your side. Me, up to now, I'm still waiting for the DVD to come out. :lol::mellow:

Hi TY, This is forb] fans of Korean pop stars show event & not for the stars themselves. I hope we could get a full translation of this soon. Good, that I'm not really that excited since I always wait for an official announcement every time I read the news :D:lol:

http://www.star-tomo.com/customer/view1.html?no=77

Credit link : 2uss/SJS thread

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY, This is for fans of Korean pop stars show event & not for the stars themselves. I hope we could get a full translation of this soon. Good, that I'm not really that excited since I always wait for an official announcement every time I read the news :D:lol:

http://www.star-tomo.com/customer/view1.html?no=77

Credit link : 2uss/SJS thread

just for fans? agoo, still my dream passing by! :P

no wonder i see our Japanese fan base are getting excited to flooding to Korea regardless H1N1 :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

"More Than Blue" starring Kwon Sang Woo ranked 1st popularity

According to KORFILM, "More than Blue" starred Kwon Sang Woo is the most popular film reseraching and downloading. The movie is always ranking 1st in every worldwide illegal film supplying chart. B)

On September 20, 2009 the copy-right team has completed the survey on illegal movie demand status, "More Than Blue" starred Kwon Sang Woo, Lee Bo Young and Lee Bum Soo is the most disseminating movie by school clubs and cafes took the top chart of illegal sharing.

"More Than Blue" have made a record of stage-greeting by stars in almost 70 theaters nationwide regardless it is a low-cost production and considered as one of the best break-even point.

The movie also gained popularity for its sound themes and instruments. It got one of the biggest sales in foreign countries included revenue and sales revenue in Japan, based on the popularity of Korean star Kwon Sang-woo. However the ellegal copy will be obviously an obstacle to reach profitability when someones spread the file illegally," one officer said, "We need to crack down all the illegal lines to protect interest for the production company."

"More Than Blue" starring Kwon Sang Woo ranked 1st popularity

According to KORFILM, "More than Blue" starred Kwon Sang Woo is the most popular film reseraching and downloading. The movie is always ranking 1st in every worldwide illegal film supplying chart. B)

On September 20, 2009 the copy-right team has completed the survey on illegal movie demand status, "More Than Blue" starred Kwon Sang Woo, Lee Bo Young and Lee Bum Soo is the most disseminating movie by school clubs and cafes took the top chart of illegal sharing.

"More Than Blue" have made a record of stage-greeting by stars in almost 70 theaters nationwide regardless it is a low-cost production and considered as one of the best break-even point.

The movie also gained popularity for its sound themes and instruments. It got one of the biggest sales in foreign countries included revenue and sales revenue in Japan, based on the popularity of Korean star Kwon Sang-woo. However the ellegal copy will be obviously an obstacle to reach profitability when someones spread the file illegally," one officer said, "We need to crack down all the illegal lines to protect interest for the production company."

TY, Whoaaa..........thanks for sharing this great news. This is amazing! :D:lol:

Guest TY_KSW

it is happy but not suprised to me...

kekekke, all of his projects are gaining big sales in foreign markets

that is what Korean Film Industry needs..

no wonder, there are many US or Chinese blockbuster imported into VN but only More Than Blue is from Korea.. because of KSW..

while i see this year Korea having many good films but they didnt buy! :lol::lol:

You know, last year BAD LOVE was purchase few months after its broadcasting.... regardless it got not high rates in netive but very high expected in others countries

ours country is not exception... thanks God,

there were many dramas too, higher rates, but again, they dun buy...

VN distributors and advertising companies purchase Korean film basing on the national demands and star popularity! They didnt buy triffling ones, see! :D

it is happy but not suprised to me...

kekekke, all of his projects are gaining big sales in foreign markets

that is what Korean Film Industry needs..

no wonder, there are many US or Chinese blockbuster imported into VN but only More Than Blue is from Korea.. because of KSW..

while i see this year Korea having many good films but they didnt buy! :lol::lol:

You know, last year BAD LOVE was purchase few months after its broadcasting.... regardless it got not high rates in netive but very high expected in others countries

ours country is not exception... thanks God,

there were many dramas too, higher rates, but again, they dun buy...

VN distributors and advertising companies purchase Korean film basing on the national demands and star popularity! They didnt buy triffling ones, see! :D

TY, I'm also happy for our man. I agree with you - all his works gain huge sales overseas. :D:lol:

Guest TY_KSW

OWW :D

Our Daesan attended the opening party celebration of Ralph Lauren store in Seoul at 1930 on May 21 in Seoul, Gangnam-gu, Seoul Sinsa Lauren

2009052120304510101.jpg

2009052120334510101.jpg

2009052120362611181.jpg

20090521204122996761.jpg

Credit as stated