Jiro Wang 汪東城

Guest joongie;love

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest saysjessi

my cousin and i were watching ISWAK and suddenly we both realized....this guy is RIPPED.

hot :)

he's easily my favorite in Fahrenheit

jiro look so good in that suit at the seoul drama awards... i literally was panting when i saw the photos of him with ella and chun (however my eyes were locked on him), he's so HOT and that smile... OMG.. i'm speechless.

Guest BlueGirrafe

he was soo cute in hanakimi, i liked him better than main character :P

btw in some pix he reminds Eddie Peng (the one from chinese paladin) imo

Guest ParadoxModelMinority

Wang was born August 24, 1981, in Taiwan. He graduated at Fu Shin Trade and Arts College with a degree in Advertising Design . After his graduation he dedicated his life toward the entertainment business. He was first asked to join the entertainment business because of his good looks and singing talent that he showed at a singing competition. BMG, the label that signed him, planned to package him with Jay Chou and Jordan Chan to form a boyband called 3J, but because of 9/11, BMG's stocks crashed and the 3J plan was scrapped. Wang then decided to continue his career in the industry by working backstage, mainly in charge of fashion designing and other designing necessities, as well as commercial modeling. He was approached again around 2004, when his acting career began.

He speaks fluent Hokkien and Mandarin, and understands conversational Cantonese and English.

Does BMG records hold singing competitions?

anyone know?

Guest rotten_sherry

Gah, what a late, but never too late.... ^_^

He is adorkable, really really cute. I start to like him a lot since I saw Hana Kimi, ah...such a cute boy...!!!!

He looks cute, doesn't he? I really can't stop smiling and laughing at his expression.

Let me introduce myself, another Jiro fans.... ^_^

Jiro Fighting!

xxx

Guest lovePIGS

Gah, what a late, but never too late.... ^_^

He is adorkable, really really cute. I start to like him a lot since I saw Hana Kimi, ah...such a cute boy...!!!!

He looks cute, doesn't he? I really can't stop smiling and laughing at his expression.

Let me introduce myself, another Jiro fans.... ^_^

Jiro Fighting!

xxx

Hello hello! :] Lol, your introduction is so cute ^_^~

Some magazine scans~ :]

:lol:

MAGSCANN.jpg

MAGSCANN2.jpg

ACTCOOLXP.jpg

SHUAI.jpg

Guest lovePIGS

Daring Jiro, kiss Jay Chou’s girl

Jiro (Da Dong) fell in love with the wrong person for a few consecutive dramas; GTV “ISWAK 2” finally let him fulfill his wish, finding Rui Sha, Ukraine beauty who acted in Jay Chou’s MV, who is going to act as his girlfriend.

20070906_6ee27281c61bf37dfb11XR9rhY.jpg

Took the chance to learn English, being put down

Jiro who prefers mixed blood girls, has a lot of hardship in his on scene love life, with “ISWAK”, “Hana Kimi”, he always get characters who have a hard time loving the female lead , and act as a devoted male character.

After some difficulty, they finally arrange a Guam beauty in ISWAK 2, how ever due to unexpected changes; Jiro’s lover is being changed, finding Ukraine beauty Rui Sha to pair up with him.

Working with pure Eurasian Rui Sha, Da Dong was having the attitude of learning English, and even brought a High School English Textbook, preparing to learn from ‘teacher’. Unexpectedly, when Jiro said, “How do you do?”, Rui Sha who’s learning Chinese also replied politely, “Ni Hao (hi)”, making it a failure for Jiro.

Rui Sha praise Jay Chou handsome, Jiro funny

22 year-old Rui Sha has been in Taiwan for 2 years, and filmed in Jay Chou’s MV before, as her Chinese is still not very fluent, she only recognize Taiwan guys by face but not name. She only know Jay Chou best, she said, Jay Chou is very handsome, Jiro is very funny, but she specially emphasize that she like humorous guys. Although they just finish filming the kissing scene, Jiro who was still feeling awkward immediately request the director Xu You Ning to film the kissing scene once more! The work crew said privately, “Jiro and Rui Sha are really a cute couple.”

Translated by Tiffany

Credits: http://fahrenheit-globa1.actifforum.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww, aren't they cute together <3? :lol:

• 7 months later...
Guest chubzzy

oooohhh... JIRO!! even though my favorite of Fahrenheit is Wu zun but then he's my second fave... Loved him ever since ISWAK and Hana Kimi, and he's just so hilarious in both! hahaha.... gotta love his humour. GO JIRO!

Guest beige_04

though i'm into Wu Chun, i love Jiro too! he's so adorable in ISWAK and Hana Kimi... but i love him more in Hana Kimi... enjoyed the "i'm GAY.. G-Y-A.." thingie... that was really hilarious!

i'm glad he is in a lead role now in "Rolling Love"... its about time really... :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lovemickytobits

he doesnt look very cute in pictures.

but he's super adorable, attractive and adorable in shows.

I just can't take my eyes off him even thou he's not the main character.

And it's so unfair, because he's much better in acting and Wu Zhun.. But Wu Zhun got more roles. -.-

Hasn't they realize the cute-ness in him? <333 xD

Archived