Whose Smile Makes You Melt...

Guest souayang

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilswtazndevil

i think all of their smile melts in my heart because they all have very different and unquie smile!! i like it

Guest prelude

I would usually saw Yunho, because his smile seems so genuine and, hmm ... kind? But omo, I just saw Junsu's beautiful smile in one of your pictures! I would have to say Junsu in this case. :D

OMO this is hard! I love Junsu's smile..he smiles like the sunshine haha.

And Changmin's mismatched eyes! >.< I think Yunho has a really beautiful

smile with his straight pearly whites. :] Jae doesn't smile that often and his

hand is usually covering his mouth so yeah haha. I think Micky's smile makes

me melt though..well everything he does makes me melt so yeah. :lol:

Dong Bang fighting!^^

Guest --infatuated.

i was trying SO hard not to be biased, but daamn. junsu just catches my heart. ALL THE TIME, maybe that's why i love him so much. hahaha. he makes me melt with those darling pearls! hahaha

Guest keezay

It's so so hard to pick.. haha...

can I not pick one but all of them instead? hehehehe...

But im a little biased towards yunho... just a little... ^_^

Guest fallenbroke

It's so hard to pick ! :sweatingbullets: I mean , all their smiles just kills you right on the spot . HMMMM . :unsure: I dont know ! But their smiles all melt my heart . Too hot ! <33

Guest caskyut1714

Ok lol i'm a big fan of xiah... but i have to say...

.... ITS XIAH!!! lol.. and MICKY!!. @_@ when i saw micky hugging the snowman i was like awww!!! WINNER!! XDDD lol. xD And the last pic of xiah. @_@ melts. xD but i really like the micky-snowman pic. :P

I have the vid of micky sayin' xiah i love u yoosu couple hwaiting. :)) it was a radio thing. xD i think their having their interview lol. xDDD and xiah was like what what? lol!!

xDD

yoosu couple hwaiting. @___@ ^___^ (Love xiah's innocence. @_@)

Guest Llamallamaa

Hmmm... I love my Jaejoongie so much, but I have to say Changmin. Its just IMPOSSIBLE to resist his adorable mismatched eyes ^^

Archived