i already pre ordered my DVD on yesasia so knda want to wait

but i want to watch it so bad ahhh

oh well i should wait then itll be more exciting when the actual DVD comes! (:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mimi1931

i so want to watch the movie with sub

can someone plz upload it with sendfile or yousendit or something other than clubbox or megaupload?

or can someone upload it on youtube or something?

Guest take_my_hand

i agree with mimi1931.. it would be great if someone posted it on another site besides clubbox.... i really want to watch this with subtitles.... i would download from clubbox but i unfortunately cannot read Korean ><"

Fielding a request... ^^ I haven't watched it yet since my friend helped me with the upload, but this movie is probably worth buying. :P

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! :w00t:

Thanks a bunch, Angelica! :D

Attack On The Pin-up Boys.avi (Super Junior) aka Flower Boys' Series of Terror Events [699.9MB]

[subtitles] Attack On The Pin-up Boys.srt [53.3KB]

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

i think someone already uploaded the subs on YSI on the previous page. :)

Guest babossagaji

omg! it's still fresh! I thought this movie came out a LONG time ago! But I decided to look for it anyway and it's fresh~!

you can dl it from fantasticsuperclub.org

but it's bittorrent...

Guest silverwingz

thanks for uploading! and for the subs!!

to be honest, i wouldn't put too much expectations on this movie... lol... that way, you'll enjoy it more =)

i think this movie is just for fans for squeal over their cuteness and drool over their hotness. fanservice. hahaha!!!

but i still haven't watched it yet... CB won't start!!!

Megaupload links can be found here. :)

I thought the movie was cute, didn't expect more or less. Perfect for SJ fans.

Judo panda bear ftw! He's the cutest thing ever. <3

!!yay!! i finished it! finally! actually, i started off watching it on crunchyroll, but the screen was a little small, then when i clicked larger, it was too big =.=, i dled the files off youtube using keepvid.com, then watched them with GOM Player. its better when its slightly bigger 8D oh yea, i found links on the LJ Community - JDramas. you have to be a member to view posts. the files are divided into 3, joint easily with HJ Split (HQ BABY!) set on MU and SS. enjoy!

the highlights of the movie are definitely:

shiwon's powers

bamboo leaf eating panda

farting panda

dancing panda

pooping panda

story line

hot guys

awesome theme song 8D (lyrics are so pretty zomg! i want to memorize so that i can sing along! its like the most happiest song ever!)

and the best of all:

ryeowook's character and acting

haha..i loved everything ryeowook did, i had to pause, laugh richard simmons off, replay, repeat XD

its a great watch! now, go watch it!

-

but it was kinda sad that you don't get to see leeteuk until the very end. what ever happened to kyu hyun? ):

Guest tsukemene123

Haha I just finished watching this. Siwon's acting is soooo good. And Ryeowook is AMAZING. Hahahahahahah.

Yehsung's solo at the end was really nice, too.

Was Teukie really the panda bear? I wish I could've seen his face. :(

EDIT: Haha, nevermind, I just watched the very end. Awww, Teukie, I love you.

Guest take_my_hand

Megaupload links can be found here. :)

yeh.. thanks for posting it in megaupload.. but i'll have to wait until next month before i can actually download it.... i'm capped ><" how sad....

Guest f0reveralways

yeah. i hate it when people spoil things & dont use the spoiler tag. POINTS FINGERS!!!! >:o argh. yeah. done venting.

good movie. not much hankyung though. sucks b/c i'm getting the dvd for my hankyung-obsessed friend. :/

Guest onewithoutlove

haha i think the movies kinda weird...

but it was very entertaining watching the

boys especially kibum hahaha i woulda never

thought

it was him who threw the POOPIE

hahaha yeahhss cute movie.

Guest Angel_in_Hell

i kinda guessed the ending half way through the story...

i knew KiBummie was the attacker ever since he reveal SiWon's case. Otherwise why would he know all the details bout the bag, location, etc... of the attacks?

true, the story is so unrealistic and in some way weird -_- only watch if ur a SuJu fan

To someone that was asking bout KyuHyun: he was still in the hospital when the filming of the movie took place. I think the same goes to Teukie, but he got out at the end the filming. I remember Teukie said on a show that he got out of the hospital like the last day of filming or sumthing, and he really wanted to appear in the movie, so he asked the director a favour and appeared at the end.

i knew he was gonna be the panda, there was no one else for him to just jump in like that ^^ he just appears at the ending, so the panda earlier was probably someone else, RyeoWook like someone mentioned in the thread b4? (sorrie cant be bothered to go bak and see who it was)

Guest jess9450

omg i laughed so hard while watching this movie. I think one of the reasons it did relatively well was because Super Junior wasn't acting as a boyband, but as different characters.

it's not going to win any awards, but it was still really funny to watch. Fans of Super Junior will love it! :)

Archived