[movie 2007] Flower Boys' Series Of Terror Events 꽃미남연쇄&#5358

s@nbi

Guest sWeEteSt.eTeRNiiTy

just watched it. i love it! haha. omfg..hot guys.. and it's funny and a bit random but enjoyable! sucks it was only 1:30 hrs . haha. =]

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest superyunji

Anyone else having problems getting the subs to work?

The file has the same name as the video file, but.. -_-a

I've tried a lot of different things, but it won't come up. ><

Guest thistle23

I think the best part would be the ending when they pulled Eeteuk's panda head...haha..

NICEEEE...

The best character would have to be Ryeo Wook...I love it when he kept flinging his hair..he cracks me up!!!!

Guest xia0mayi

I just finished watching this! HILARIOUS, LOL.

KiBum & DongHae looks sooooo good! & EunHyuk's the cutest thing on Earth. ^^ Is the ballerina who joined HeeChul's dance team a member from SNSD? Gah, I can't remember. The poo hats they had were really adorable, wish I could buy one. Rofl. And RyeoWook's role is the most spastic ever, flinging his nerd hair and insane ways of speaking. Choi SiWon on the other hand was serious enough, ahah.

OH, & LEADER PANDA! <3 Loved the dance part at the end, (Y).

Anyone else having problems getting the subs to work?

The file has the same name as the video file, but.. -_-a

I've tried a lot of different things, but it won't come up. ><

I had no problem playing it. Use VLC Media Player, Media Player Classic or GOM Player. Or download vobsub and you should be able to play the subs on windows media player.

Guest jaejoongie <3

AHAHA, this movie was HILARIOUS! Kibum's acting is awesome <3

Lol, the end of how kibum got the ddong was hilarious ahahha....

• 2 months later...
Guest marialolly

I really really love RyeoWook! Best in this part!

Say, why can't he do drama's? Even with Shiwon,Kibum and Heechul. He can also acting :D Right?

Guest star@soompi.com

This movie was so cute! I finished it and right after that I wanted to watch it agian! Heechul was awesome but I liked Kibum's acting and part the most! Ryeowook was so funny I couldnt believe he acted soo well! :P

• 1 month later...
Guest laslett

OMG!!! i really loved this movie. i thought suju was great in it even thought Kyuhyun was missing cause of the accident.

I thought the funniest characters had to be ryeowook getting zapped by the force and Heechul with his random possing on the streets.

It was very entertaining and light hearted.

• 8 months later...
Guest ForceTeuk

I've already watched it :) (of course! it since 07 -___-)

after i watched i think sj have ability to actor! he

espeacially kimkibum! he is great!!

but i'm so sad .. kyuhyun can't enjoyed it TOTT

thank for share pic XD

• 3 months later...
Guest nik2589

im in the process of downloading it right now! from what im reading, it seems funny! haha

but more that watching the movie, i wanna watch the making! does anybody have non-cb links for those? please please?

thanks!

• 4 months later...
Guest blackangelz09

i watched it just yesterday!!! some review from me:

* the plotline is a bit ordinary, sucks actually, but the way SuJu play it, just waaaayyy to funny, i just can't stop LOLing :lol:

* siwon: still the best actor of all members :P

* heechul: well he improved..actually he made me laugh in some ways ^^'

* kangin: as usual, another thing dealing with his power and muscles ;) but he's great though

* ryeowook: HE'S THE BEST!!!!! the way he acted like a nerd is just...OMFG i just cant forget when he flinged his hair, he's HILARIOUSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

* kibum: he's the hottest one in the movie..he looked soooo good in specs..oh how i love guys with specs... :P

* donghae: he's cute, no other comments..since i dont' really like him, i didn't pay attention to him..but yeah he's cute and a good actor..^^

* sungmin: as usual, the pretty pinky boy..he's pretty for sure ^^

* hankyung: he's soooooo cool when he play basketball!! *fainted*

* yesung: ahahah just looking at his face makes me laugh :lol:

* eunhyuk: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh, too bad he didnt get bigger role, he's a great actor though :tears: ..and he's funny ^^

* shindong: see eunhyuk

* eeteuk: it was said that eeteuk only appeared at the end as the panda (when the movie ended and they sing and dance)..ahh, how i wish all of the members got equal roles... :sweatingbullets:

too bad kyu didn't appear in the movie..he would be great too...i'm looking forward another movie, boys!!!! go make it soon!! :lol:

• 1 year later...

Archived