Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest yeo_shin

can I choose in between? hehe..

I really don't like perfume smell so the least I need is boyfriend who smell too stingy...

but I need them clean and fresh XD

well, I'm not too demanding.. am I??

Guest Juli~<3

i don't think my boyfriend is being sincere enough. but he thinks he is.

i mean, i know i'm high maintenance. i do demand a lot.

and he has given a lot.

but i've changed a lot too.

like for xmas i'm knitting him a scarf and its coming out crap.

i'm getting him other stuff too, its just i don't think its sincere enough to just pull something off the shelves.

so i know he won't use it.

and that's making me think that i'm here knitting him something he won't ever use and yet when he "misses" me, he's on xbox.

like he can't take a break for a few minutes to text me properly.

it reminds me of the time when i saw the present i made for him for our 1st month under his bed on the floor.

and it really hurt.

my mum always says do unto others what you want done onto you.

but i'm not getting it in return.

so what?

am i being a psycho cow?

Guest P a p e r_C l i p

it seems to me that a metro guy would be more of the type that would be like your best friend at the same time

& a manly guy would be the one to give you butterflies in your stomache

both could work

Guest marasshi

I just want a guy who's clean and showers daily. He should know how to fix his hair, at least - or he can go shave his head, I don't really care, as long as he looks good. LOL

i like guys somewhere in the middle. guys who know how to take care of themselves, but don't go overboard to the point they have more products in their hair than i do, or care about what they wear more than i do.

Yeah same here, I love guys who are independent.

With the metro part, I prefer just a small bit you know not too concerned of their looks, or is beyond emotional.

Someone who's "friendly" playful and outgoing with their personality, AND has a strong heart enough to protect me. :]

MANLY men tend to be so dead, quiet, overly-cocky, & so damn lazy ughh well...some =/

But hey they have their spots in the world. lol

Guest schadenfreud1c

augh. I took a 6 hour a week lecture/lab for a semester sitting next to the most metro guy in the entire planet. I have had enough to last me a long time!

However, I want my guys to be nice and presentable. I don't care if it's only a sweatshirt and jeans, you need to look and smell like you have taken a shower or two in the last 24 hours.

Guest 350125go

Guys look best with a little dirt on them. They look their worst waxed and plucked, agonizing over their reflections, surrounded by hair products and open magazines.

Kurt Cobain vs. Oscar Wilde

Metro to the point that he doesn't look much more neat & better, girlier than me. :P

That would make you feel insecure to be around him.

I think i prefer in between. Coz I like guys who knows how to groom themselves but not too much.

I wan't guys who can take care of themselves - clean, clean-shaven, neat & good-smelling & of course, good-looking. :].

Sighs~ :blush:

manly k thanks.

i dont want to fight and suddenly get slapped in the face because estrogen suddenly takes over

ROFLOL that was too funny

From what I've observed, maybe it's the area I live in (most people here are ballin fobs)...it's just a matter of taste. I see some super high maintenance looking girls with high maintenance looking guys. I see some simple girls with simple guys. And then I see a mix of either. I'm not saying they necessarily have to match, but I think it just comes down to the girls' personal preference, as many have already stated. From what I've seen though (and this is from observing the fob girls in my area), fob girls seem to go more for the metro guys.

Ladies,

say your bf left to another country to visit his family. you later find out that he went clubbing without telling you about it.... would you be okay with it??? i mean, why does if feel the need to go clubbing??

Guest ms. rachellica
Ladies,

say your bf left to another country to visit his family. you later find out that he went clubbing without telling you about it.... would you be okay with it??? i mean, why does if feel the need to go clubbing??

depends. did u hear it from him or someone else? coz if u heard it from someone else, it seems kinda sketchy that he didn't tell u.

Ladies,

Well, if he just felt the need to go clubbing,

then i would be ok with it.

im not there to stop him anyways,

so he can do whatever he wants

Guest princesspoppy
Ladies, how you doin? hehe, anyways is it weird to feel as if you're more scared of your SO not trusting you instead of you trusting them?

I'm doing good. Getting sick, I think.

So: he not trusting me vs me not trusting him. Hrmmm..that is hard. I know this may sound selfish, but if I can't trust him there won't be a relationship. If I don't trust him, I'll feel uncomfortable and awkward around him. I know the same thing would happen if he didn't trust me.