Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

I'm a fling with someone and I like her a lot, but she rejected me already. But she says she 'loves' me but does not want to start a relationship. Should I keep going and crack her shell or try to move on? O_O I see her everyday cause she is in my class and... it might sound easy to move on, but seeing her everyday doesn't really help the situation. :/ Plus, when I don't talk to her, she'll come up to me. :o

Guest x33chiinkiee

so idk what to make of this... whenever i see him we just happen to look at each other and like stare, no eye sex or stinky face, just stare at each other and we both know each other since middle school and we don't talk. like i get mesmerized not by his beautiful eyes but because he is staring. I hope I'm not giving him a stinky face either, lol. I feel like we both want to get to know each other but shy away from approaching each other. I don't get butterflies; I feel nervous in a omg he is staring at me. should i smile and see what his reaction is before deciding how interested he is in me? and it doesn't help that i have a crush on him because i can't tell if he crushing on me back.

say hi to him -___- gosh, most of you guys are acting as if greeting the other person will cause an explosion.

Why must (some) women be indirect more often than direct?

What is the reasoning behind this?

shyness.

either that, or the guy is just way too hot haha

I'm a fling with someone and I like her a lot, but she rejected me already. But she says she 'loves' me but does not want to start a relationship. Should I keep going and crack her shell or try to move on? O_O I see her everyday cause she is in my class and... it might sound easy to move on, but seeing her everyday doesn't really help the situation. :/ Plus, when I don't talk to her, she'll come up to me. :o

what do you mean by fling? cus if you mean what I think you mean, then I feel like you're just her rebound guy or something... like she really doesn't care for you until you're the only guy left... just my opinion though

I met this girl... Just for few days and she already took me comfortably as someone she's open to, kinda like how she's open to her very few close friends (in which her crush is included). Except there are things I know and they don't know... :w00t: I feel very special and honored! I also feel very comfortable talking to her myself in return!

Out of coincidence, a lot of my preferences and comments seem to match what her very few close friends had said (she told me so)... I don't think her close friends know about me yet

But she calls me NERDY FACE though, which is like the first thing I've ever got about my look and I don't like that comment and she knows it and still call me that anyway (no matter how cool I tried to look like)... Pfhaha... Well I got worse names for her I think!

We also enjoyed looking at each other's pictures and make fun of them... blush.gif (HAHAHAHA)

Soooooooo... Giving those details... Do you think there's some sign of interests from her or she's just being friendly?

she's just being friendly.

So I saw this question in the guys thread and remembered a buddy of mine had concerns of his own. So ya:

How tall is too tall? How short is too short? Is it possible to be "too tall"?

He's about a 6 when standing straight up (not like, bent over or anything like usually).

I said it's pretty average for a guy, but he's still conscious about it cause all the other guys around him are bigger and taller.

There's this girl who kept describing about my boxers even though I haven't seen her in ages because I used to do parkour (still do) and she was with my friends and my boxer was showing whenever I jumped and stuff.

She also speculated about how big my thing is...

What does all that means hmm? Does she wanna get in my pants or something?

So I saw this question in the guys thread and remembered a buddy of mine had concerns of his own. So ya:

He's about a 6 when standing straight up (not like, bent over or anything like usually).

I said it's pretty average for a guy, but he's still conscious about it cause all the other guys around him are bigger and taller.

rofl. 6 is like taaaall for me xD I'm like 5'4 so if the guy's shorter than me, that's too short. I think it would be possible to be too tall...I mean if the girl only reaches his chest or something, isn't that uncomfortable? hahaha But height isn't really that big of an issue I guess.

Guest x33chiinkiee

too tall for me is over 6'0. too short is shorter than me cus I'm like 5'0 (possibly shorter). but these are just my prefs.

There's this girl who kept describing about my boxers even though I haven't seen her in ages because I used to do parkour (still do) and she was with my friends and my boxer was showing whenever I jumped and stuff.

you got yourself a lil freak sir (;

No, she is just being creepy. Ask her next time if she has a boxer fetish, jkjk. 

you got yourself a lil freak sir (;

That's exactly what my buddies said!!! EXACTLY! :o

No, she is just being creepy. Ask her next time if she has a boxer fetish, jkjk. 

But even if it was a YES... It's still being creepy... :o

Thanks for the respond ladies. B)

Guest likelovers

Too tall is like... 6'5" LOL

Too short is ermm...ooh this is a toughie.  I'm 5'7" so a lot of Asian guys are around my height, but I guess too short would be 5'4" since most Asian girls seem to be this height xD!!

You friend should move to my school, a lot of guys here are around 6'.  All the Asian guys are my height or shorter -___-;;;;

I don't think she's trying to get in your pants, but she is being pretty creepy.

She's probably trying to be funny and create a comfortable atmosphere so you guys could be better friends...though speculating about your thing is pushing it.

Guest kalliy*10

(SCRAPI!!!!!!)

Some girls love the flings, not the serious 'boyfriend/girlfriend' realtionship (i'm one of these girls..) Personally, just keep the fling. If it's meant to be its meant to be. Gotta dude???

So I saw this question in the guys thread and remembered a buddy of mine had concerns of his own. So ya:How tall is too tall? How short is too short? Is it possible to be "too tall"?He's about a 6 when standing straight up (not like, bent over or anything like usually).I said it's pretty average for a guy, but he's still conscious about it cause all the other guys around him are bigger and taller.

To Tall:

6'10

To Short:

5'3

6' is an ideal height for most ladies. Tell him that.

There's this girl who kept describing about my boxers even though I haven't seen her in ages because I used to do parkour (still do) and she was with my friends and my boxer was showing whenever I jumped and stuff.She also speculated about how big my thing is...What does all that means hmm? Does she wanna get in my pants or something?

hmm.... she is uh DIFFERENT!!! For the most part she likes you A LOT....

There's a place downtown where the freaks all come around~ :phew:

Let's just say, if you like her, it's a good thing. If you don't, watch out. ;)

Guest exorhaha

i'm sort of confused with this girl in my biology class. are these hints???

she keeps bumping into my arm so our hands brush when we're walking together, one time she randomly suggest we study together "even if we don't have a class together", she made a joke that i was dating someone when i told her i was meeting up with that person, etc etc

i'm sort of confused with this girl in my biology class. are these hints???

she keeps bumping into my arm so our hands brush when we're walking together, one time she randomly suggest we study together "even if we don't have a class together", she made a joke that i was dating someone when i told her i was meeting up with that person, etc etc

Imo these are hints that she is interested in you. 

There's a place downtown where the freaks all come around~ :phew:

Let's just say, if you like her, it's a good thing. If you don't, watch out. ;)

I guess I better watch out... :o

= = = = = = = = =

Another question... This is old but it still got stuck in my mind... If a girl tells a guy that he's got charms, very charming, etc... It doesn't necessarily mean she could get charmed by it, right? :wacko:

I guess I better watch out... :o

= = = = = = = = =

Another question... This is old but it still got stuck in my mind... If a girl tells a guy that he's got charms, very charming, etc... It doesn't necessarily mean she could get charmed by it, right?  :wacko:

Why would she say that if she doesn't get charmed? 

Why would she say that if she doesn't get charmed? 

Because maybe she was speaking for others in general? :ph34r: Haha like how a person would go like "You've got some amazing talents" when she's not even amazed about it at all but she just heard others saying that those are some amazing talents...

That girl used to be my crush (5 years ago, not anymore) but she gave compliments online... :ph34r: But in person, she didn't seem interested in me as she kept mentioning about her crush to me a few times and she always asked other guys if they wanna hang out first before asking me out (like I'm last on the list)... :o So all that made me wonder...

Because maybe she was speaking for others in general?  :ph34r: Haha like how a person would go like "You've got some amazing talents" when she's not even amazed about it at all but she just heard others saying that those are some amazing talents...

That girl used to be my crush (5 years ago, not anymore) but she gave compliments online...  :ph34r: But in person, she didn't seem interested in me as she kept mentioning about her crush to me a few times and she always asked other guys if they wanna hang out first before asking me out (like I'm last on the list)... :o So all that made me wonder...

Ah okay, I got it. I would say she isn't interested in you then. Sometimes people just give compliments online easily and seems like they care but in rl, they don't. 

what do you mean by fling? cus if you mean what I think you mean, then I feel like you're just her rebound guy or something... like she really doesn't care for you until you're the only guy left... just my opinion though

Fling as in kiss, hug, touch, makeout and stuff. Is it normal for me to feel like she's doing this to everyone else also... she says she only does it me... (I'm paranoid, probably cause I never got into a relationship before.)

(SCRAPI!!!!!!)

Some girls love the flings, not the serious 'boyfriend/girlfriend' realtionship (i'm one of these girls..) Personally, just keep the fling. If it's meant to be its meant to be. Gotta dude???

I guess I might keep it. She calls me cute and sexy a lot... >_< I kind of have self-esteem problems and I don't look good at all. So... Iuno, she did say that she prefers personality over appearance. We also had a talk over who is chasing who and she said she feels like she is chasing me. I don't know now, I'm totally confused. :/