Ha Jung-Woo 하정우 [Drama “Narco-Saints” | Upcoming: Movies “Nocturnal”, “Ransomed” | Travel Reality Show “Bros on Foot”]

Helena

'Boat' is a joint production of Japanese/Korean film with director Kim Young-Nam..is it confirmed already??..I heard Satoshi Tsumabuki is the other actor..i hope they have coz it will be another interesting movie!!

According to his agency he will attend tonite's Baeksang Awards..good luck to 'The Chaser'!

Like his smiles and..his fashion sense! :) .He's a cool guy!

Guest kdramafanusa

According to his agency he will attend tonite's Baeksang Awards..good luck to 'The Chaser'!

Like his smiles and..his fashion sense! :) .He's a cool guy!

Yup, good luck to Chaser!!! Inez, do you plan on watching it live and/or following the Baeksang thread started by Shirley?

Did you read the article posted by Rubie in the news thread? Chaser will be shown at Cannes in May!!!

Yup, good luck to Chaser!!! Inez, do you plan on watching it live and/or following the Baeksang thread started by Shirley?

Did you read the article posted by Rubie in the news thread? Chaser will be shown at Cannes in May!!!

Hi Helena..yeah..i might watch it ..and yeah..been reading the interesting posts in the thread too.. :P

I know Ha Jeong Woo is not gonna win but it's aweome he's nominated..

Wow!..so they picked 'The Chaser' for Cannes too..great news..!

thanks anne for the pics of cool guys going to the awards..

tho' they did not get anything but the movie they acted in received awesome awards..cheers guys! :D

Obviously he's THE man now at the moment..especially after 'The Chaser' and i read from his avid fan (in one of his many interviews) blog he would love to do a period drama with 60 eps ala 'Jumong'... :D ..

Guest huangsy

Obviously he's THE man now at the moment..especially after 'The Chaser' and i read from his avid fan in one of his (many) interviews blog he would love to do a period drama with 60 eps ala 'Jumong'... :D ..

Actually he said he would like to play the role of a farmer in an inspirational movie too.