Post Your Mp3 Player

awdark

Oh my mp3 player is not listed there! :sweatingbullets: hihi*

Here's mine:

a SANDISK SANSA E270R 6GB Player. its a Rhapsody series. ^-^ very nice ipod alternative for me. Great quality & affordable. It plays videos as well.

sandisk_sansa_e250.jpg

Hi Hubbybunch! xD singing wildflower on xman show

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest x kisekiboshi

I got the Samsung YP-T9 4 Gig for my birthday! :)

sam_yp_t9.jpg

It costs $179.99, but was on sale at BestBuy for $149.99

Pros:

-Nice screen for such a tiny MP3 player ^^

-Bright screen and has really vivid colors :)

-You can have a background picture for the songs that are playing

-Has nice features like voice recording, watching videos, radio, 2 games (silly, but cute), etc.

-Extremely light and tiny

-Sound quality is off the hook!

-Supposedly someone said online that it's scratch proof? I'm not sure about it yet

-Videos come out wonderful!

Cons:

-For some strange reason I can't get the clock to set o_O but that's just probably me

-Collects finger prints like crazy

-Synching time is slow

-Have to charge through computer

-If you're an iPod user, the keys take awhile getting used to

-Can't upload your own games

-No alarm clock

-Shuffle option is hard to find

Overall it's a very good MP3 player, even though I've had it for a day. xD But it's definitley worth the money...and if you were to ask to buy the iPod nano or the Samsung YP-T9, definitley go with the YP-T9, you won't regret it.

Guest mianhae

omfg! i really want the Creative Zen Micro but i dont knwo where i can get one for a really good price and can anyone tell me the cons and pros of it?

:sweatingbullets: thanks if you can help me! also do you knwo if they sell Creative Zen Micro at best buy or the future shop? :wacko: damn im so curious! i cant seem to find one ANYWHERE :tears: smakes me so sad !! anyways ........ im also woundering if a Ipod nano is better than the Creative Zen Micro!

Guest DKYang
I believe that's a Cowon D2, someone correct me if i'm wrong since i'm not too positive

It's not a Cowon D2, the D2 has a touch screen and from the looks of that pictures, it's definitely not touch screen. I don't think it's a Cowon at all from looking at all of their players.

Guest alicimoo

So I'm in need of a new mp3 player.

I dont which to choose: Meizu M6 or Creative Zen: M?

Does anyone have the RAmos RM550 (The chocolatized mp3):

RAmos-RM650-RM550-Chocolized-MP3-Players.jpg

Not that expensive. 2GB for $95. But...quality?

Telecast C280

p_C380_main.jpg

2GB for $90.

Guest DKYang

^

I never heard of those brands before, although from the first pic, it looks like the company is trying to do the same like Meizu did with the iPod look.

Now back to your question, do you need a lot of memory? Because if you need a lot of memory then the Creative Zen Vision: M, if you don't need a lot then the Meizu M6.

Guest rotten_sherry

Don't laugh (you say just MP3 player, so there's no average), but this is mine...

Transcend T.sonic Series 530

tsonic20530512m2bxs0.jpg

tsonic20530512m1bua2.jpg

tsonic205301g2bbi2.jpg

tsonic205301g1buk5.jpg

tsonic530tray512mbfh8.jpg

tsonic530tray1gbul9.jpg

Capacity: 512MB / 1GB (mine...just the 512MB)

Features:

-MP3 Player that supports MP3, WMA and WAV music formats.

-FM Radio (FM Radio recording and the ability to preset 20 FM radio stations).

-Digital Voice Recorder.

-Karaoke-type lyrics display.

-A-B repeat function allows you to continuously replay a designated section of a track.

-Supports 12 user languages including the display of song and artist titles.

-USB Flash drive capabilities for data transfer and storage.

-Self-luminous Color OLED Display produces a vibrant clear display, easily viewed at any angle and in any light.

-6 Equalizer effects, including a customizable USER EQ setting.

-Rechargeable Li-ion battery is powered via the USB port (full charge supports over 14 hours of continuous operation).

-Auto-powers off after 2, 10 or 30 minutes of no use.

-Automatic screen saver runs if the unit is idle for more than a few seconds, this acts as a battery saving measure.

-2-year Warranty.

Battery:

Rechargeable Li-ion battery is powered via the USB port (full charge supports over 14 hours of continuous operation).

Specification :

Size(LxWxH) : 51mm x 26mm x 19mm

Weight : 22g (with battery)

Supprt Format : MP3 and WMA (No DRM support)

Record Format : ADPCM (WAV)

Compress Rate : 32Kbps~320Kbps

Estimated Battery Life : 14 hours (fully charged Li-ion battery)

Accessory :

- Earphones

- Neck Strap

- Driver CD/Bundled Software

- Quick Installation Guide

- Warranty Card

- USB connector

System Requirement :

- Desktop or notebook computer with USB Port

- Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition (Driver needed) - Microsoft Windows 2000

- Microsoft Windows ME

- Microsoft Windows XP

- Microsoft Windows Vista

- MacOS 10.2.8 or later

- Linux Kernal 2.4 or later

Probably the best from this old school MP3 is just the tiny size. It's tiny!

I would change it into Samsung's MP3, wait and see.....!!!!

SG Fighting!

xxx

Guest Emmy

Is a meizu good ? I saw it on amazon...but im afraid to get it cause ionno if amazon is a safe place to get it or not. I was gonna get the Samsung K5-til i found out it doesnt do videos :/

Guest dream3rx0

I got my CZV:M in pink a few days ago and i really really like it.

it's alot better than the ipod, even though it kinda took me a while to figure out how to work the programs.

but i used windows media player 11 first to sync songs and it synced only a few songs.

so now i'm using the creative mediasource organizer and syncer and all of my pictures transferred into my mp3 player with the windows media player. does anyone know how to delete it?

Guest DKYang
Is a meizu good ? I saw it on amazon...but im afraid to get it cause ionno if amazon is a safe place to get it or not. I was gonna get the Samsung K5-til i found out it doesnt do videos :/

Amazon.com is one of the most reliable stores online. Everything is legit and if it's not, they fix it.

Guest seashells

Currently, I have a white 1st generation iPod nano && I just ordered a black Meizu M6 8GB off ebay (:

BUT I just went on the BestBuy Canada website and the pink/green/blue Creative Zen: M is on sale for only 199.99 CAD (it's originally 299.99 CAD, which I think is a tad much && much cheaper in the US) T_T

Now I don't know if I made the right choice or not. I want both because I'm greedy like that but right now I can't have both =(

Guest kandi

ooooohh me too i just ordered the white meizu M6 8gb off ebay today.

personally i like the meizu over creative ZM because it is much more light weight and not as chunky. I saw the creative one in person and its huge ! too big for my hand. However it does have 30gb of space compared to 8gb. It really depends on what features you take into priority in an mp3 player.

I was really panicing about it since after i paid for it , i realised the iriver clix 2 is a nice choice as well. =.=;

^

I never heard of those brands before, although from the first pic, it looks like the company is trying to do the same like Meizu did with the iPod look.

Now back to your question, do you need a lot of memory? Because if you need a lot of memory then the Creative Zen Vision: M, if you don't need a lot then the Meizu M6.

Which one has more pros and which one has more cons? I'm deciding between the two too >.<

Guest h2obubbli

irivierx10.jpg

sc010.jpg

sc009.jpg

Product Type :Portable Video Player

Weight :73 g

Dimensions :33 x 73.9 x 16.6 mm

Interface Type :USB 2.0

Compatibility : PC

Storage type :Flash

Capacity :4 GB

Expansion options :microSD

Display size :2.2 inch

FM Radio :Yes

Voice Recording :Yes

ID3 tag support: Yes

Onboard speakers :Yes

Battery type :Lithium-ion

Line-in recording :Yes

Picture formats: JPEG

Audio features

Supported audio formats MP3, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, WAV

Video features

Supported video formats MPEG-4, WMV

Guest alicimoo

ooooohh me too i just ordered the white meizu M6 8gb off ebay today.

personally i like the meizu over creative ZM because it is much more light weight and not as chunky. I saw the creative one in person and its huge ! too big for my hand. However it does have 30gb of space compared to 8gb. It really depends on what features you take into priority in an mp3 player.

I was really panicing about it since after i paid for it , i realised the iriver clix 2 is a nice choice as well. =.=;

Were you the person that was fighting with me over the mp3?! LOL.

Seriously, I gave up after a while. I dont want to spend like $80 more for 4 more gigs. I'm satisfied with just 4GBs.

I decided to order somewhere else because I couldn't fend anyone off from the Meizu M6 8GB on ebay. lol. OH Wells.

Archived