Post Your Mp3 Player

awdark

Guest andyroxs

^ehhh..... what? looks like psp interface.. nyways, as i have said a million times before, if youre looking for a player, cant overlook Creative Zen. Its cheap ($80 for 2gb), lots of memory options (2-32gb), SD slot, 2.5in screen, lots of functions, and won tons of awards.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest -=oopeteroo=-

onda vx 757

got a big screen 3''

sdhc support

mp3 playback 20 h

videoplayback 5-7 h

support a lot of video files: ect rmvb, avi, mpeg ...

txt reader

game: snake, tetris and one more :P

pretty cheap :D 84.9 usd for 4 gb

onda-vx757.jpg

Guest hanilemon

I got my samsung p2 4GB a few days ago. I love it! :)

Pros

-3 inch touch screen

-Reasonable price

-Slim design

-HQ videos and pictures

-You can add additional things to it by downloading the firmwares. IE the korean dictionary, games, etc.

-voice recording

-displays text files. (good for studying on the go!)

-Bluetooth! i havent tried it yet, but apparently you can talk through the p2 if you pair it with your cell.

-Good sound quality. The dsne's are nice.

Cons

-Since its not as popular as the ipod, theres not as many accessories. i have to buy a case online.

-Theres no shuffle (like the ipod has) option? Unless I can't find it lol. The songs go in order when you play it. Nevermind! Found it, heh. :sweatingbullets:

-Small memory.

Overall, i don't mind the cons. i looove my p2 :D Here's some pictures~

p2002sx1.jpg

^ Japanese text. (i also like the fact your wallpaper/skin displays in the background :D)

p2006cj6.jpg

p2007eo9.jpg

^ Music video. the quality is really nice and clear, so videos with subs are easily readable. :)

^^ cute *-*

my pink-ed out iPod touch :)

%7Boption%7D p7160099nx0.jpg[/img %7Boption%7Dhttp://img292.imageshack.us/img292/96/p7160101ey2.jpg[/img

i'm enjoying its web-browsing feature, like when i wake up in the morning & i'm still too lazy to

get up & go to my desk, i can check my emails without getting out of bed :)

the only thing i don't like about it is the constant need to polish the screen :(

i hate smudges <_<

Omfg you made me want an itouch!!! I'm totally anti-ipod...........D: grrr

Where'd you get the skin? and who's that girl xD?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest maydai3333

Can someone give me a review of the ipod Touch? Im kinda hesitant to get it... and also, what does jailbroken mean?

I just got the Creative Zen 4G for $74.99 today at Circuit City! I was expecting to pay $100+, but it was on sale.<3 It's really easy to use & converting videos is soo easy with the program it came with. The audio & video quality is great. I love it! My only complaint, for now, is that the USB cord is too short -.-

V Here you go ^^ The 2nd pic on the top is comparing the size against a starbucks card. The store didn't have any acessories for Creative Zen, so i'm currently storing it in this small Hello Kitty wallet-coin purse xD haha. But everything fits [earphones & usb too].

image2vy0.png

Guest HeartOfRose

I just got the Creative Zen 4G for $74.99 today at Circuit City! I was expecting to pay $100+, but it was on sale.<3 It's really easy to use & converting videos is soo easy with the program it came with. The audio & video quality is great. I love it! My only complaint, for now, is that the USB cord is too short -.-

V Here you go ^^ The 2nd pic on the top is comparing the size against a starbucks card. The store didn't have any acessories for Creatice Zen, so i'm currently storing it in this small Hello Kitty wallet-coin purse xD haha. But everything fits [earphones & usb too].

oooh nice! I have the same one except mine is 2GB :)

I like how you can make more space for music by using the sd card slot ^__^

Guest babiloveyoo

I have the Ipod video 80 gb eh it's alright next time I'm gonna get a mp3 player with a smaller gb cause it's so heavy the one I have right now =.= lols

so im looking for a new mp3 players.

ive had two so far.

red iriver h10 jr. (512mb)

iriver u10 (2gb)

ive been looking up some and have found several that im interested in. (okay a lot =X)

so im wondering which of the following appears to be the best.

thanks ;)

Cowon D2

34e3zeq.jpg

Iriver Clix*

b5gppz.jpg

Samsung Yp-p2

2lt4p52.jpg

*the mp3 player that i was going to get before i found out about the rest lols.

Guest drella;

got the samsung t10 a few months ago.

img1401me0.jpgimg1402vw1.jpg

I'm pretty much satisfy with it since it's small but it the video & picture quality is still great, I was able to read subs on it *0*. You can download themes for it as well. But if you buy the one from best buy like me you might not be able to upgrade the firmware for that. There's also games for it. I hook it up to my car a lot so I'm not sure if the hours are accurate as Samsung claims.

# Colors: Black, Red, White, Green, Purple

# Capacities:4GB / 8GB

# Screen:2" 320x240 pixel 262k Color Screen

# Size: 41.5 x 96 x 7.9 mm

# Weight: 43g

# Battery Life: 15 Audio / 4 Video

# Audio Support: MP3, WMA

# Video Support: SVI, WMV9 SP 320X240 @30 FPS

# Other File Support: TXT, JPEG

# Other Features: Voice Recording, FM Recording, RSS Feeds, Bluetooth headphone support, Bluetooth phone support (November)

specs from anythingbutipod.com

Guest xCookies

I'm really considering getting a Samsung p2, but I was wondering what brands sell the best protective sheet for the screen?

Also anyone know where to buy protective cases for the Samsung P2? I don't really like the silicone ones..

Also does the Cowon 16 GB play AVI?

I can't decide between the Cowon or the Samsung...Does Cowon support AVI files?

I found the white one on yesasia, 355 USD..Hmm.

I'm really considering getting a Samsung p2, but I was wondering what brands sell the best protective sheet for the screen?

Also anyone know where to buy protective cases for the Samsung P2? I don't really like the silicone ones..

Also does the Cowon 16 GB play AVI?

I can't decide between the Cowon or the Samsung...Does Cowon support AVI files?

I found the white one on yesasia, 355 USD..Hmm.

i was thinking of getting a cowon too but my friend has it and she said it breaks often and the music organization is whack. lol

but then again, when i look it up online, i hear pretty good things ;P so i dunno.

i think im getting the samsung p2 (while i wait for a possible iriver clix gen3..? hehe)

Archived