Before And After Surgery Pictures

Guest Ethereal.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest elaineeel0ve

wow! i always heard that nam gyu ri was natural, and that she just looks fake because of her circle lenses.

hmmm.

Guest alainachen_604

NOOO! WTH bae seul gi never had surgey. shes all natural she was an ulzzang before she was in the reds.

pretty back then still pretty now!

Guest SGWANNABE_x3

Wow I always knew that Nam Gyuri was too pretty, but jeez I didn't know she did sooo much!! I'm just really shocked right now :mellow: Bae Sulki looks just different because of her eyes....but wow...NGY.

Guest chineseduckling

well...korean girl celebs are known for the plastic surgery. really doubt any made it without some kind of surgery, but oh well. their prettier.

Guest jurin

So is it really not a big deal for eyelid surgery?Actually my mom suggested me to do eyelid surgery.And yes i do want o, but i do really prefer natural beauty.So please leave me a comment

Guest angel2nyt

i never knew nam gyu ri wasnt naturali really didnt know.. although i had assumptions

wait, can someone name them one by one?

nam gyu ri

park min young

Kwi Yeo Ni

Kim Ah Joong

cho jung won

bae seul ki

wow park min young.. isn't she a 89er?

she's an 86er (March 4)

if i'm not mistaken, bae seulgi admitted to having surgery for double eye lids. that's all though so it's not a big deal.

i think so too.

wow, nam gruri looks completely different... but she's so pretty now...

aww, i didn't know Bae Seugi got surgery!! i thought she was natural... and i don't think it's just her eyes, she may have had her nose done. it certainly looks a lot narrower now, and i can tell you noses DON'T lose/gain weight...

no, she didn't get her nose done, her nose look the same from her then to recent.

besides i think she would admit she got her nose down anyways.

&& whats the big deal everybody is making about her getting surgery. its a common thing.

beside i like her not b/c she's pretty, but her persona, the way she present herself.

you can't have surgery on that [unless your fake/hypocrite].

Guest Coopcayke

I never ever, even for a second, think that Nam Gyuri's "beauty" is natural :lol:

Looks like alot of korean celebs had their jaw reshaped?

I think the only natural beauties are Kim Tae Hee and Lee Yeon hee, to mention a few (IMO)

BSG did get eyelid surgery ( altho she already had double eyelids ) BUT her eyes weren't that small before. There was another picture that went with that one, and it showed BSG having eyes just as big as now. There are also pictures from her younger days, where you can see her double eyelids.

I'm not trying to say that she's 100% natural, btw ^-^;; I just wanna say that all BSG did was deepen the crease in her double eyelids .. which i don't think would make any difference :lol:

editt//

After reading the comments, I just want to clarify that that is all she did. Go look at her cyworld if you don't believe me. ;_;

bashful_harmony ; Her eyes are swollen looking kus of lack of sleep (: When she's not wearing make up, you can see that the swollen looking part are the eye bags.

.. Wow .. I sure talk a lot ;X

Archived