Before And After Surgery Pictures

Guest Ethereal.

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

bsg never got surgery i believe she's a natural beauty, if u look at her younger pictures.. she looks exactly the same with a really pointy face too.. ibelieve it's been posted before her younger pics

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pencilcasee.

if i'm not mistaken, bae seulgi admitted to having surgery for double eye lids. that's all though so it's not a big deal.

Guest xstrawberry_bearx

I dont believe that Bae Seul Gi unnie got plastic surgery did she? I thought she was natural >__< I mean it's a picture of her younger days and now-- i think she just grown up. *my role model* LOL

Guest i KITTY x3 =)*

I think alot of them look the same in the after pictures.

All they need to do is lose some weight, get some double eyelids, circle lenses, some eyeliner, and viola, you're a totally different person. o_o

Guest VoxiVoxi

Are you sure that's a before picture of Nam Gyu Ri..I'm sure she done her eye before but that wasn't her..She have a different before picture and her eye is still big, just have no eyelid

Guest Q_Park

Park Min Young. WOW. She is just....

BSG doesn't look that different! I don't think that she got surgery!

- Kyu

Guest crazyfrog

wow, nam gruri looks completely different... but she's so pretty now...

aww, i didn't know Bae Seugi got surgery!! i thought she was natural... and i don't think it's just her eyes, she may have had her nose done. it certainly looks a lot narrower now, and i can tell you noses DON'T lose/gain weight...

Guest ReiRei

BSG just got her eyelids done I think; I mean she just made them deeper since she had double eyelids already x]

& whoaaa I never saw that pic of Gyu Ri when she was younger lol.

o_o Am I the only one that was surprised by BSK's old picture ? I already knew she had an eye surgery before but she looks so much more different in that picture... But I can tell she got the eye surgery... Her eyes are a lot more swollen looking. Other than that... maybe she lost a lot of weight ? She looks a lot prettier now though ahaha

Guest ilovedonghae

wow...

i never thought bae seul ki would get plastic surgery from watching the concert she went to...

i guess i thought wrong...

and park min young!!! i thought she was also a natural beauty... o_o

Archived