Kurara Chibana (ms Japan 2006) Or Riyo Mori (ms Japan 2007)?

Guest cestlavie

Guest cestlavie

Which one do you prefer? (Images included)
Well, it's the talk of the town... Japan won this year's Miss Universe pageant.

But...there seems to be quite a number of controversies resulted from this winning...

Some Japanese articles have mentioned about Kurara Chibana (Miss Japan 2006)'s status in Japan being threatened by Riyo Mori (Miss Japan 2007).

Some prefer Kurara to Riyo because the former has more charm, elegance and (quite obviously) beauty. (Check Japan Today's website: http://www.japantoday.com/jp/popvox/737).

If your opinion is being asked as to whom do you prefer, which Miss Japan will you pick? And why?

Kurara Chibana + Riyo Mori

2003962234873272229_rs.jpg

2004966496127607079_rs.jpg

Riyo Mori

2004932162778454876_rs.jpg

Kurara Chibana

2004960309946625832_rs.jpg

P.S. Constructive comments please. Offensive comments are not welcomed.

People take your stand here! And throw in your vote!

Merci!

Yours truly,

C'est La Vie

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sheila_r19

i think they're both lovely girls... but as far as beauty i choose kurara - i just personally think she's prettier.

Guest lilyphilia.

hmmm,,i'd choose kurara because she's much more elegant, prettier and i loved her answer to that question in last year's miss universe. she should've won that title! anyway, riyo's charming too and i'm glad that she won this year.. :P

Guest jojo12144

kurara is gorgeous =)

but i think riyo is pretty too

congrats to her

i personally like kurara better- unique beauty =)

Guest wookfan

i think kurara is prettier than rio.

but let's not forget that rio is attractive too.

the way i look at the both them, they seemed to be two different people.

so i guess, rio deserves to win. she deserve her crown.

anyway, its not bad for kurara coz she's a placer last year, right?

japan should celebrate because of them. toink!

Guest i3lu3fun

voted for Kurara Chibana cuz i think she deserve to win last year crown. plus she's much more beautiful than Riyo. and I don't quite like her answer in this year Ms Universe.

Guest °..a²

kurara, she totally captured me in last year's miss universe.

riyo looks really good in these pics.

Guest because_of_you

I don’t think these photos show just how beautiful they are!!they were a LOT more prettier during the contest!!

In my opinion I like Kurara Chibana more I thought she was more pretty, more intelligent and showed more characteristics she seemed really genuine and kinda I don’t know some one I feel is approachable but at the same time she showed elegance, how I feel a Miss Universe should be I guess, its weird because I thought that Miss japan should have won in 2006 and I thought yeah maybe the judges were a bit racist but at the same time this yr I don’t think japan should have won, I thought Korea should have hehe so maybe next yr Miss Korea will win Miss Universe 2008 hehe!!!

Guest miyavidoll

kurara...

but I think this is pure luck that Riyo Mori won, certainly she does have some talents

but I think Kurara is more talented, plus she knows more languages and in my opinion she is prettier..

maybe the judges felt bad that they didn't give Japan the title of Universe 2006 so this year, they gave it to Japan?

Guest H i k a r i

Both girls are pretty, but I think that Kurara is little bit prettier.

There's just something about her. I think it's how she carriers herself.

Archived