Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Then....they all went back to the hotel and had a party in one of the staff's room.

Some Taiwanese staff bought lots of famous Taiwanese food for them...

GHS left the room at 1.30am to go to bed while our Mino was still playing paper, rock, scissors or something similar with his make up artist :lol:

That's all for now....

hahaha.. seems Mino got so much fun in Taiwan.. :D

thanks for updating MInSun activities, mintysweet ^^

oh, i believe the guy who always with Mino is the president of Starhaus. forgot his name. mirca ever mentioned his name :)

LMH will go on surgery on June 5th earliest by news article. As soon as he arrives in Korea,

he will be in hospital on June 5th and have removal operation. He will take rest for two weeks

until his fan meeting on June 21.

that will be on friday! oh.. i hope the surgery will go well. :) and he can takes some rest.

thank you so much for the info mirca.. really appreciate it..^^

Lan dear, thanks for the hapticmission links. ^^

and all minoz here who had shared MinSun's goodies during in Taiwan.. THANK YOU!! :wub:

btw mok, pls remove the %7Boption%7D tag before quoting the pics.. it's a BIG NO according to the soompi rules. thank you :)

mintysweety....ohh you got more or less first hand information....Mino said in his Vogue interview he is a night owl....it is a wonder how he could sleep so late at night and still manage to be so gorgeous the next day....he sure didn't want waste precious time in Taiwan by sleeping

mirca...hope his surgery a success and he have enough rest after that

lucky fans getting up close and personal with Min Ho....an unforgettable breakfast that is

Guest leeminho.mine

thank you so much for sharing all the Taiwan photos and articles of Minho and Hye Sun.

hope he'll have a successful surgery.

Guest ml_87

HI, Lan...yes, as far as I know, only minho went to the dumpling place...

he's full of energy... :lol: given that he was still up and partying at 1.30am.....

I don't know how those stars sleep so little and can still manage to look so good the next day... :o

I wonder if any of the fans attending the breakfast meeting actually comes to this forum??

hey lan, do you know who's the guy next to minho?

the same guy that came with him to Australia...

Is he his big manager?

ths gal. :D

btw, Mino and HS took different flights, right?

about the man next to Mino, as sarah said, he's his Starhaus' president! :D

LMH will go on surgery on June 5th earliest by news article. As soon as he arrives in Korea,

he will be in hospital on June 5th and have removal operation. He will take rest for two weeks

until his fan meeting on June 21.

Thanks, mirca. You always give us first hand news on Mino.

All the best to Mino for his surgery. Hwaiting...

Guest shaz

sighs so eager to separate him from Hyesun! But he looks good. Seems like he's happy to be back. Wish him the best for the surgery!

Hey JuJuoye, could you please remove the pics I posted....DO NOT quote my pics pls!!!!

Fiori1995, did you mean to thank me?? because jujuoye quoted all my pics T_T ha ha

Updates on minho's time in Taiwan~~

MinSun had the breakfast with the fans and they did go to the famous dumpling place...

a few hours ago, they were at the Taipei Fine Arts Museum....

And I think they are heading towards the airport now (or maybe they are already there).

About last night~~

They went to another TV show and after filming....

They went to a famous Japanese restaurant for dinner.....

Then everyone went back to the hotel for a rest....

While mino went out in a car with a staff to see the night view of Taiwan...

Then....they all went back to the hotel and had a party in one of the staff's room.

Some Taiwanese staff bought lots of famous Taiwanese food for them...

GHS left the room at 1.30am to go to bed while our Mino was still playing paper, rock, scissors or something similar with his make up artist :lol:

That's all for now....

Hi Fiori1995, mintysweety327327 is right, i was the one who posted hers.

sorry for the error....and so you should thank to mintysweety327327 for the pics.

thank you :)

Guest funkindagirl

Oh dear, just came here to get a quick update on the latest news and suddenly I've lost hours of exam revision...i was so excited to know they were in TW and im not even there, haha.

It seems chinese people seem to find flawless skin fascinating in koreans.

One fan commented that they both had really good skin when asked by a news reporters. And my cousin was there and she said the exact same thing. lol

But then again, makeup does wonders =)

HAHA and I cant believe they were on 100% Entertainment.

Its so great everything's in chinese so i can understand yay.

I thought MH & HS looked very awkward, like they werent sure how to take Show & XG's personalities and interviewing styles.

But I thought it was absolutely hilarious to watch, you can always trust the pair of them to entertain. Their competition over getting hugs and all was so funny, I cant imagine what must've been going through MH & HS's minds -'pair of weirdos?' LOL. But I want a Minho hug! They got so many...grrr

in another news article from chinatimes (which i dont have the actual paper), they quoted that the director confirmed that he would NOT be doing BOF2. But he had bought another Japnese comic story "It starts with a kiss", which was also produced as a drama in Taiwan few years ago (was very successful). production will start next year and the cast has not been confirmed.

OMG...there's gonna be a korean version of ISWAK? My fav TW drama!

Im probably way more excited over this news than I was when I heard about BOF.

It would be a travesty if Minho didnt play this role...I think it fits him perfectly. Tall, cold, aloof, a clever genius. HAHA

And Hyesun would also fit the leading role, as she has the cuteness, clumsiness and she's a lot shorter than Minho which mirrors Joe & Ariel exactly in the taiwan version. :D

Guest pixie_eve

HI MinSun shippers hehe I find LMH sooo cute and adorable in his Taiwan trip, though there are so many fans crowding in on him and hyesun, he still found the time to smile and be gracious :)

SHAZ dear i hope its alright if i repost what you posted here because i get giddy seeing how the Taiwan fans perceive MinSun's interaction. I hope they remain good friends, and who knows ryt? hehe but now it can only be career for MinSun i guess :)

ok Im super excited now!!!

Found this link in baidu where a few fans who followed them in Taipei sharing their account. Those who can read chinese, here. The accounts are ard page 30++.

In gist, this fan uknyuk recounted that she & her 4 other friends witnessed something abt our Minsun. Not very obvious but subtle, like how Minho continually steal glances at Hyesun. She also related that Hyesun is very pretty in person, so pretty that it's hard not to look at her

It seems that they (Minsun & crew) went drinking after dinner last night and Hyesun was drunk! Minho drank too but had only a red face.

uknyuk also mentioned that there didnt seem to be much order amongst fans during fan meet and Minsun were worried about their safety. That's why both didnt seem as happy.

It's a mass of info so I cant translate all now. The fan said that Minsun seemed close though not likely to be dating. but there are definitely vibes from Minho! Fan also said Minho seems very naive and childlike. awww....

Guest shaz

OMG...there's gonna be a korean version of ISWAK? My fav TW drama!

Im probably way more excited over this news than I was when I heard about BOF.

It would be a travesty if Minho didnt play this role...I think it fits him perfectly. Tall, cold, aloof, a clever genius. HAHA

And Hyesun would also fit the leading role, as she has the cuteness, clumsiness and she's a lot shorter than Minho which mirrors Joe & Ariel exactly in the taiwan version. :D

sorry to cut your post funkindagirl but I think the PD said he won't be re-using the cast from BOF...and he was also referring to no BOF 2 but it is known that in Korea, you will never see same casting, in back to back fashion in diff dramas. The management of the leads will never allow it. It's nice to imagine though ... :)

edit: sure pixie_eve! I didn't post here cos I had the impression more Minsun shippers at Hyesun's thread :)

Guest jennyalfeche

wow! so many updates, news and pics about minho and hyesun...

thanks a million to all!

I can be well updated because of you girls....

just some pepsi pics I found today

I'm wondering what's written on that board... :huh:

he's so cute! :wub:

5529bb19b082f36043a9ad8c.jpg

69afdd390c467ed63a87ce8c.jpg

adaf5f2c969bedc98a139982.jpg

cab6d9c8bec08d327f3e6f83.jpg

cr:as tagged

Guest funkindagirl

sorry to cut your post funkindagirl but I think the PD said he won't be re-using the cast from BOF...and he was also referring to no BOF 2 but it is known that in Korea, you will never see same casting, in back to back fashion in diff dramas. The management of the leads will never allow it. It's nice to imagine though ... :)

edit: sure pixie_eve! I didn't post here cos I had the impression more Minsun shippers at Hyesun's thread :)

Oh really? :(

I was hoping that if it was a year later it might have been alright to cast them together again after they've taken on different projects...but I guess looking at korean dramas in general they never really do that.

Ah well, I can dream I suppose.

Although I dont get why their management would oppose. Surely after the huge popularity of BOF, they might think that fans want to see them together again. And seeing as drama producers LOVE to cater to fans needs.....well....it makes sense....