Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest vnlmhfan

@Alma22 2nd video you requested.

Starting @0.12TV hostess: I don't care if the name of the new drama that Son Ye Yin and Lee Min Ho collaborate is Personal Taste or Personal something. The name is really strange.Text: The odd cohabiting of Son Ye Yin and Lee Min Ho (Personal Taste).TV hostess: I came to the press conference. Kim Ji Suk, 2AM Im Seulong and Son Ye Yin all were drawn to Minho. Male Voice: Everyone, let's wait for this interview.TV Hostess: I'd like to introduce to everyone a beautiful love story that can make your heart beat faster than normal. Personal Taste Drama, let's watch together.This is the filming studio at Yang Yu.Text: The staff is preparing for good luck ritual ceremony.TV Hostess: Everything preparing for the good luck ceremony was done quickly that day. Then everybody showed up.@0:54 Interviewer: After hearing the news, I came here immediately. SYY: Wow, I feel stressed. Today is the good luck ceremony, I should also wish a nice dream, shouldn't I?TV Hostess: Minho-ssi also came.LMH: I'm nervous and also stressed.Text: The nervous feeling and stress are all mixed together.LMH: I hope everything will go smoothly.TV Hostess: Finally all preparations were done. Actors/actresses and staff were gathered together to start the ceremony. Had everyone prepared for the envelop?Text: It means to put money in it to wish luck.LMH: I dont put it (money) in the envelop. I want to put it in the pig's nose.(Audience laugh)
Sorry I'm out of time. Will be back for more translation.Anyways just a friendly reminder, please do not quote images or videos. You might get audited for violating the scoompi rules.

His laugh is contagious :D

aed82facgw1ehfzavqyk2j20m80xcq8q.jpg

aed82facgw1ehfzarwsrej20m80xc7b4.jpg

aed82facgw1ehfzapqk3rj20m80xc45h.jpg
aed82facgw1ehfzaxhicfj20m80xcq85.jpg
aed82facgw1ehfzatpiufj20m80xcn44.jpg

kayabun said: @alesia44, the translator said ...finally arrived home, another meaningful day. LMH is friendly and nice in person, that makes my translating job easy. We were supposed to take a photo together after the event but the security was rushing everyone to clear the venue, unfortunately the photo time was canceled. But a friend privately sent a photo taken during the event, just like a photo together(maybe better than a photo together). I finally can let go(me: i think she was a lil upset abt the missed photo time with MH). Thank you to this friend who took the photo.~~~~  ~~~~ ~~~~Thank you to all Minoz for all the updates! Great job everyone!

Guest Moonrain

Oops alesia already posted the Ozing pics
Will post the arrival pics. his eyes are swollen, maybe from lack of sleep :(64441a2fgw1ehg0x42qdrj20jg0rg75s.jpg64441a2fgw1ehg0x49bf3j20rs0jgmz3.jpg

64441a2fgw1ehg0x4ef2cj20jg0rs403.jpg

Cr: Woostar

Guest jellylovesfaith

Mmmmmmmmmm Look at that jawline! It's razor sharp!

cr: as tagged
I'm falling madly in love with that well defined jawline now...This is going to be me for the next few weeks :D
Happy_gif.gif

jawline jawline jawline!!!!

Guest Moonrain

AISH! I think i need to learn korean fast[-( 
75008a03jw1ehg1v51xt5j21ja0ze7gc.jpg

@jellylovesfaith makes you wanna do something to that jawline huh? hihihi 
i just noticed that his belt is hanging from his pants,  or is it? 

Guest jellylovesfaith

Hmmm i really cannot make a choice :P
10338249_856849364344602_868132203218986
cr: eider fb
@moonrain YES! Too bad he's like a million miles away or I wouldn't leave that jawline alone for 1 second :P 

Lee Minho is using THIERS Bracelet from sponsor again.

또다시 김포공항을 혼란에 빠트린 배우 [이민호]씨께서 블랙&화이트 믹스의 팔찌와 링을 착용하셨네요^^ 깔끔하고 세련된 스타일로 공항에 멘붕을 던져주신 이민호씨~~ 조심히 다녀오시길 바래요^^ pic.twitter.com/y52wZHj0hI

— THIERS korea (@ssoondrejung)

June 15, 2014

BqJQhDhCAAAXVGu.jpg

@moonrain yes he's too thin, too bad we can't see bump in action hehe
@shewoonmoon you're missing the other pictures ^^

I think these are photos which shared by Lee Minho during You and I event. *cmiiw*. There were 5 photos, the other 2 already posted by @shewoonmoon.

What is this? Gangnam Blues BTS picture?

7bbe0ac7jw1ehg5t554flj20qo0k00w5.jpg

Lee Minho / Jongdae's chair :)

7bbe0ac7jw1ehg5t77423j20ez0qogo8.jpg

Cuttle fish with sausage and kimchi rice he ate before?

7bbe0ac7jw1ehg5t61xojj20k00qoq5j.jpg

You can hear Lee Minho's explanation about 5 photos above in part 2-3, but I guess we need help from our minoz translator to understand. :)

[FANCAM] 140615 Lee Minho - You and I event in Beijing
Part 1: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzI2OTk0Mzcy.html (08:13)
Part 2: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzI3MTI1MTA4.html (12:30)
Part 3: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzI2OTg3NjI0.html (06:33)
credit: 顾思汀TD

[FANCAM] Lee Minho's interaction with the little girls "feel the heart bearts"

cr: picadillyslk

Lee Minho for FILA
tumblr_n78x5a1z4E1tx7ds3o4_r1_500.gif
tumblr_n78x5a1z4E1tx7ds3o3_r1_500.gif

cr: lmh-therapy tumblr