Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest Moonrain

There are a lot of posts from the event but this one made me cry :(( 7d71c7bfjw1ehf36mzriaj20p018gmz0.jpg
An eight year old girl wanted to feel Minho's heartbeat and he let her :(( lucky lucky lucky girl...

alesia44 said: Yeah maybe :)) I read there are many women wearing wedding dress, hmm is there some event about wedding proposal by minoz? :D

btw calling all minoz chinese translator, to give us information about what happened today at the event, thank you :)

what makes him laughing so hard?
#I read he was asked if someday he is a woman and fall in love with Lee Minho, how his reaction# but don't count on me, I still need confirmation too hehe *peace*

005ygGiXtw1ehf2ywn6u8j30k00qo406.jpg

Guest jellylovesfaith

moonrain said: There are a lot of posts from the event but this one made me cry :(( An eight year old girl wanted to feel Minho's heartbeat and he let her :(( lucky lucky lucky girl...

Guest jellylovesfaith

He's truly rocking it out today :D He looks so happy and animated he's literally slaying me with his cuteness :P
Woah intense stare moment! 10405667_705709419501041_758069728858749

cr: as tagged
I'm really loving his look today as well. It's such a prince charming look - totally the opposite of what i was expecting. I thought he might go for a more rugged, gangster look but i adore this! That blazer's texture looks amazing and the color scheme is great because he always manages to look fabulous in blue and his hairstyle looks effortlessly gorgeous! *prolonged exposure to Minho's sexiness is driving me insane* :P 

Highlights on @ActorLeeMinHo at "You and I" Beijing 140615:

1. Starts with "My Everything" song.

2. MH said in Chinese missed them so much.

3. MH: In Gangnam Blues, he will show his body.
MC: Show us your muscle....
MH: He replied immediately said "No, cannot."

4. MC: Where he places Minoz?
MH: In his heart.

5. MC: How old is his heart?
MH: He keeps changing, asks fans how old he looks like?
Fans shouted "3 years old" and he laughed.

6. MC: If MH is a lady, will he like Lee Minho too?
MH: Yes, he said he thinks he is a good man, not because he is handsome but he is good to ladies.

7. MH: He loves spicy food, especially Beijing spicy food, also like steamboat.

8. MH: Middle school first year, he said is the best. 100m he can run at 11s to 12s.
After leg injury, he stopped playing football. He likes Brazil team.

9. He said those mother fans who can't attend this event, if there's chance, he will go and try their home cook food.

10. Ends with "Painful love" song.

Info credit: weibo
Pic credit tagged

~Admin/Jominz

source

@adamfever thanks for bring the english translation in here :)

- (fancam) Lee Minho and fans reenact a scene from The Heirs
1)

2)

-  (fancam) Lee Minho is singing Painful Love - OST Heirs
   http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzI2OTE4MDky.html
   credit:叫我没脑子

Today is father's day in China, right? So this is photo of the day on father's day :D
So Minho ssi, are you ready to have a child? You want a daughter, right? ^^

5ec3343djw1ehf741y2h2j20qo0zk42r.jpg
780834cbjw1ehf86hgifvj20m80em0w4.jpg

-----------------
Love pose with fans
780834cbjw1ehf86hr44nj20f60m8acq.jpg