Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest HannaP

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Lee Min Ho KyoChon makinghttp://youtu.be/St25c_66lE4

Guest califgirl

@vnlmhfan Thank you for the English translation, and welcome to this thread.
Here're my thoughts of his interview.MH: For example, there are 3 of us , I would make excuses to make 1 man feel like he was "played".  >:)Between my Jung Il Woo and Kim Bum, who is the one usually get played by Minho?MH:  I don't actually care much about beauty,
Chingcha? :)) What does he often use the mirror for :-?MH:  it looks like I have the habit of sticking out my tongue. I don't know when this habit started ... 
Since 1996?thirdgrade.jpeg

MH: the reason is also mysterious.We don't know either but we're not complaining :DThis is my personal favorite:minho.jpg

Guest califgirl

Happened to stumble across this Filipino article about the Korean wave referring how popular the Heirs is."During a tour organized by the KTO and Cathay Pacific, our guide Sung Jin’s eyes light up when she learnsicon1.png that mango is the Philippines’ national fruit. She says, “I know where to take you for dessert!” She brings us to Mango Six, a coffee shop which serves its signature Mango Coconut drink, a sweet, frothy concoction with freshly pressed mango juice and coconut milk. Both the drink and the coffee shop are currently hot—thanks to “The Heirs,” a K-drama starring Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye.

Mango Six’s Gangnam branch is the shop where Park Shin-hye’s character Eunsang works, and many of the show’s fans flock there to to try the drink and to imagine themselves as Eunsang being wooed by the dashing Kim Tan (Lee Min-ho)."

Read more: http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/160787/happy-hallyu-days

Guest vnlmhfan

[interview] Lee Minho special interview with K-boy paradise Vol. 13 (continued)
Warning: Because Minoz Vietnam translated Japanese to Vietnamese and I translate it from Vietnamese to English, the original quotes might be somewhat different from what I translate.
Q: One day we also want to solve that mystery. You often communicate with fans via facebook, twitter ... Recently what do messages from fans have you noticed?

MH: When I have the time, I'll drop by to see, but there's something that I'm very concerned ...

Q: what is it?

MH: Occasionally fans  leave their contact informationsl, it is their personal information so I am very worried ... What? It's like I'm the network management staff (laughs).

Q: We think if they're your fans,  they'd like theirs to be managed by Minho.
MH: ha ha ha 
Q: earlier when taking pictures, the photographer said your legs were too long to fit into the picture frame. Since when had you have such long legs?MH: Actually, I was a short type in middle school. Getting to highschool, my height started to increase, I started sitting the last row in class, since I feft I was really tall. Being tall, my vision is greater, it's good, but very tired when I have to sit for long hours in a car or airplane tight seat.
Q: Is it the foresight, isn't it? ... Oh, The drawings you did in FM have a lot of characters. You drew them very quickly despite not looking at the templates, you have good drawing skills?

MH: I can draw anything quickly. But ... I think like  a lot of people, I'm not very good at drawing whatever it is(laughs)
Cr: K-Boy Paradise Vietnamese translated by Minoz Vietnam (They said there was more so I'm waiting for their translation).

Guest vnlmhfan

I post the original Japanese article, Japanese Minoz can correct what I translate.
Credit: As tagged
I deleted the pics as requested. Here's the link:http://loveghs.wordpress.com/2014/05/30/mag-lee-min-ho-japanese-magazine-%E3%80%8Ak-boy-paradise-vol-13%E3%80%8B/

Guest vnlmhfan

@califgirl Per your request.
Male Hosts: At last, it's Kim Joon's turn. His reaction is very fast.Female Host: He wants to call Lee Min Ho.(A lot of surprised faces and screams haha)Male Host with glasses: Kim Joon, can you ask Im Je Jin's question? But it is embarrassing if he doen't answer the call.KJ: Actually, I'm very worried about this.Female host: This is the TV channel's number so it's possible he won't answer the call.Calling..Unknown voice: Is he not answering?(KJ smiled but looked nervous)LMH: Hello(A lot of surprised faces)KJ: Minho, if your love with someone is known, if it's on the news, what do you call it?(Correct answer: scandal)LMH: you mean some part of my body get exploded?(Laughs from the audience. He thought saram (person) instead of sarang (love). And explosion and scandal have the similar pronunciation so he thought it was human explosion instead of love scandal).KJ: No. You and your girlfriend are on the news, what is it called?LMH: Scandal? (He said in English)KJ: What do you call it in Korean? Pass, next question. Minho, what are you? 2 words. Very handsome, what do you call that person?LMH: Mi Nam (classical chinese word for Beautiful Man)Unknown voice: CorrectKJ: what are we, me and you? Very closed.LMH: friends (chingu)KJ: 4 words. What kind of friend is it?LMH: Gae chingu (dog friend)(Laughs from the audience. The term is very common. In everyday lives, closed friends use this term to call each other but what made the audience laughed was how he said it naturally on television. It's an informal term).One of the male Hosts: Too funny! (he yelled)KJ: Say it formally, what is it?LMH: What?Male Host: This question is kind of hard, isnt it? Next question please.KJ: What is the relationship of you and your company?LMH: businessKJ: Correct. What do you call it? What is that company called?LMH: business company.KJ: You already said it. Only need to correct it a little bit.LMH: business management company.KJ: No. Only 3 words.LMH: So what is it?KJ: All right, next question.The male host: He's getting irritated.KJ: What do you think right now? LMH: Something troublesome.KJ: Correct. Use that thought, only 2 words.(Game over)To continue. I am sorry I have to go. Will be back for more translation.