Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest omgit'sme

to chiara

sorry if this is off-topic but i've noticed quite a few times already and can't help saying:

I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!!!!

It perfectly captures my favorite(aside from the pool scene) scene from the drama!

I love how he looks there, it's my favorite look for LMH out of everything, the whole drama, all his CFs, etc...

My heart was like WHOOSH when he first turned around after standing there being silhouetted by the sunset =x

ahh sorry, now that I've stopped spazzing >.>

i reckon he likes hats an awful lot :)

Guest meimoo*

denise31 lols. that would be nice if he come here especially LA. i wouldn't mind flying down there even if i have to work that day

littlemisssarang i havnt know him well to judge but from his interviews and etc, he's seems like a down-to-earth kinda guy...i love his CF with jessica

esp the last scene.

the fans are really nice, i love how they didn't crowd him

i bet he's thrill to see many people there to send him off

and you're so lucky.

Guest stalkingfraud

^Yeah, I mean we probably don't know his REAL personality, but according the interviews and actors/actresses, he seems like he has a great personality. He likes to joke around a lot.. act like a kid...down to earth.

I really like his personality :)

Congrats Azura on two great autographed photos! Love that the one shows his dimple so well and how exciting that he wrote your name on both :) And thank you for being a darling and sharing the pool pics with us :w00t: What a great memory of MinHo that you'll talk with friends about forever!!

Oh and pluie thanks so much for continuing with Mackerel Run --- really enjoying it now as it has the Eng. subs. Thank you thank you thank you!

Azura!! u r so lucky!!! Envy envy....

I m in tw on holiday but cant resist to come here to see all the gorgeous pixs..

Thanks everyone for sharing.. cant wait to get back home to save all the pixs....

Guest littlemisssarang

azura, nice signature pictures! :D hang it all on your wall now? haha

chiara hahaha yay you have pictures of him from the airport! yeah, like i said, he is only human. not the best skin, but its ok :D if you see him in person w/o his makeup and photoshopness from pictures, he's just like all of us. little pimples here and there. but im glad that he goes natural, not putting on loads of coverups. =)

Guest Azura

Share pics in my camera.

don't have credit in my pics. if crop all my pics, post laters.

so very cute when he smile. ><

haha...he's wearing this green bermuda for the swim.

This is the last day filming by the beach right?

azura, nice signature pictures! :D hang it all on your wall now? haha

chiara hahaha yay you have pictures of him from the airport! yeah, like i said, he is only human. not the best skin, but its ok :D if you see him in person w/o his makeup and photoshopness from pictures, he's just like all of us. little pimples here and there. but im glad that he goes natural, not putting on loads of coverups. =)

littlemisssarang...thanks, i will do that my dear :D

with or w/o makeup he still look perfect to me.

everyone has been saying that he has very thin legs but infact its not.

His figure is proportion and perfect.

Guest ml_87

Azura I have a question.From some pics at swimming pool, I saw 1 or 2 people here with Minho??? and they are girls wearing bikini, right?

I cant recognize they are men, or women... B)

btw, thanks for sharing those pics..I have to say it again, Azura, you are luckyyyyyy

wow, u have very good eyes! i cant see the girls except for Mino :lol:

^Yeah, I mean we probably don't know his REAL personality, but according the interviews and actors/actresses, he seems like he has a great personality. He likes to joke around a lot.. act like a kid...down to earth.

I really like his personality :)

yeah, what i like in him the most is that he's very open and knows how to behave with colleagues, fans. he always smiles and u can see through his facial expression, that smile comes from his heart :rolleyes:

haha...he's wearing this green bermuda for the swim.

This is the last day filming by the beach right?

littlemisssarang...thanks, i will do that my dear :D

with or w/o makeup he still look perfect to me.

this's on Friday 10.04.2009

yah, he waring green bemuda for the swim.

maymay....i wish i could but i just cant help myself :D

how i wish i have those professional camera which can zoom in.

the private pool is just outside the slide glass door outside the living room area.

those pix i snap he was standing outside the pool

Here are the autograph Minho signed for me.

haha.. i'm so glad you took those candid pics...:D

it's more than enough to heel our thirsty dreaming on MinHo shirtless...xD

You got double signatures from MinHo! CONGRATZ!!~~ SOOO ENVY YOU..!! t_____________t

REALLY? that's good for him..and us! hehe :sweatingbullets:

seeing his pics in Thai, he looks gained some weight. glad he enjoyed his working trip in Thai:)

http://i44.tinypic.com/a1rdrq.jpg

aww! he's yawning...cute!!... ^^

Guest meimoo*

ml_89 & stalkingfraud

that's why i'm so drawn to him. even through filming, i can still see his true personality

i love his interview when they ask if the character he portray in BBF is the same as his own personality.

what company is he under again?

and can i resquest candid, photoshoot of minho?

thanks

To the mods, I apologize in advanced for spamming since I don't know where else to ask.

Are there any Filipinos in this thread who are actually living in the Philippines?

If yes then are there any un-official fan club or whatever kind if gathering that is set up for filipino fans,

or even just a forum?

BoF will be shown in the local channel here soon, and I'm predicting that's it going to be a huge hit, so just in case Min Ho becomes popular enough and decides to pay a visit, which I seriously doubt and is very unlikely that he'll actually come here, well just with a wishful thinking, I really want to be in contact with other Filipino fans who can give me more info etc.

super sorry for spamming.

Guest Azura

wow, u have very good eyes! i cant see the girls except for Mino :lol:

yeah, what i like in him the most is that he's very open and knows how to behave with colleagues, fans. he always smiles and u can see through his facial expression, that smile comes from his heart :rolleyes:

Yes, you're so right.

All the eyes were on Minho when he was doing the photoshoot...he has outshine the female actress. :rolleyes: some caucasian tourists even said our Minho is very handsome. :D

haha.. i'm so glad you took those candid pics...:D

it's more than enough to heel our thirsty dreaming on MinHo shirtless...xD

You got double signatures from MinHo! CONGRATZ!!~~ SOOO ENVY YOU..!! t_____________t

REALLY? that's good for him..and us! hehe :sweatingbullets:

seeing from his pics in Thai, he looks gained some weight. glad he enjoyed his working trip in Thai:)

Did he gained weight? maybe its the delicious Thai food he ate when he's there :lol:

Its quite tiring for him to work for this project. last 2 days were very hot in Huahin.

I came from a tropical island but i too cannot stand the heat, when most of us hid under the shades poor Minho have to bare his top and walk under the burning sun to film for the CF.

Guest chiara

I promised someone to post the HQ version of Dunkin Donuts CF rite away once I find it.

*you know who you are, girl*

j6ivxh.jpg

Direct download from the website: http://www.dunkindonuts.co.kr/upload/tv_cf/24_20090413.wmv

Mediafire link: MAJOR DORK (because for me it took soooo long to download directly from the website)

thanks for the translation....LMH's so gracious with that adorkable smile all the time....he even likes the aggressive fans.....some celebrity will have black face after being mobbed like that but not Lee Min Ho

LMH's news

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200904130916431010

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...1110&ext=na

waiting to see event in Japan next

>>>read that they will be in smapsmap too....hope its true

Thanks for the news, dear. Anticipating the Japanese fans meeting. I guess he won't have swarms of fans since based on experienced japanese fans are not that 'wild', lol. But still I'm hoping for lots of pics and fancams 'tough. They should go to smapxsmap! It's a good show. I want him to sit rite next to Kimutaku and so we can make comparison, lol.

to chiara

sorry if this is off-topic but i've noticed quite a few times already and can't help saying:

I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!!!!

It perfectly captures my favorite(aside from the pool scene) scene from the drama!

I love how he looks there, it's my favorite look for LMH out of everything, the whole drama, all his CFs, etc...

My heart was like WHOOSH when he first turned around after standing there being silhouetted by the sunset =x

ahh sorry, now that I've stopped spazzing >.>

i reckon he likes hats an awful lot :)

Thanks dear. That's exactly the reason I have that signature. A hot guy like Mino waiting for you at the beach, with all those glimmering sunshine and smiles, will indeed make your heart beat faster. And what Jan Di did? Just walked slowly with hands in her pocket? If I were her, I would run and throw myself to him, lol. Stupid scriptwriter, anyway.

Yeah, I also prefer darker skin guy. an exception for my avatar, ehmmm

we can see his pimples. It's natural, he's still young with raging hormones. And he's so tired. When you're sleepless, it's very hard to maintain your fair skin. I wish I could see him in person, someday.

Guest mirca

Thanks for the news, dear. Anticipating the Japanese fans meeting. I guess he won't have swarms of fans since based on experienced japanese fans are not that 'wild', lol. But still I'm hoping for lots of pics and fancams 'tough. They should go to smapxsmap! It's a good show. I want him to sit rite next to Kimutaku and so we can make comparison, lol.

In today's news article, F4 will be on the smapsmap on Apr. 15, TBS as you wish.

On Apr. 16, fan meeting.

Guest Azura

In today's news article, F4 will be on the smapsmap on Apr. 15, TBS as you wish.

On Apr. 16, fan meeting.

Thanks for the info mirca.

Do you have their flight schedule?

Guest Azura

Nope. Try to gather info but not sure. :blink:

ok thanks dear. please share the info here if you have any.

our Minho must be resting now huh ;)

cant wait to see the Japanese fans reaction when they see our Prince. :D