Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

repost from BOF thread....another version of the interview posted earlier....

thanks all for LMH's yummy pix....

Lee Min Ho’s Interview

In his interview with ISplus (reporter Lee Dong Hyun) published on March 15, Lee Min Ho reveals his sleeping habits, favourite food, and ideal woman.

ISplus (IS): The “Crash Min Ho” scene at the PaekSang Arts Awards was a hot topic.

Lee Min Ho (LMH): I was embarrassed and humiliated. However, fans warmly cheered me on. I could verify my fans’ love.

IS: What do you consider the most when looking at women?

LMH: Her overall style and feeling is most important. Even if she is not beautiful, my heart can be pulled by a strong feeling that comes to me.

IS: When/Where/Who was your first kiss?

LMH: It was in my first year of high school (grade 10) with my girlfriend in front of her house.

IS: If you get a girlfriend, what kind of present would you most want?

LMH: I just wish I had a girlfriend. A girlfriend in herself is the present what I want most.

IS: Approximately when did you date your last girlfriend? How long ago was it, what age and what occupation does she have?

LMH: I haven’t had a girlfriend since I dated a fellow university student when I was 20 (Korean age).

IS: If you get a girlfriend, what endearing nickname would you want to call her?

LMH: It would be different depending on her style.

IS: What will you do if your parents oppose your marriage like Boys Over Flowers’ Gu Jun Pyo?

LMH: I would run away with her. Even if we have to elope (”flight by night”), I would marry her.

IS: Which female actress do you want to co-star opposite?

LMH: I would like to work with my ideal type, Song Hye Kyo sunbae (senior). Although she has an elegant and classic style, her charisma is also strong and her acting talent is outstanding. If we act together, I think I could learn a lot from her. But I’d probably tremble (be nervous) a lot .

IS: Which athlete do you like the most?

LMH: Manchester United’s Cristiano Ronaldo. On top of having extraordinary talent, he is also good looking. I also dreamt of being a soccer player when I was in elementary school. If I was able to continue playing soccer, maybe I would have been an athlete like Cristiano Ronaldo by now.

IS: What kind of food do you like and is there anything you’re good at cooking?

LMH: I like all meats and am good at cooking all meats. Cooking method? I just grill/roast it. I have a secret grilling method. Beef, pork, chicken, etc. - there’s a different grilling method for each meat. Even if it’s the same meat product, you will marvel if you taste the meat I grill.

IS: Which song is your specialty at karaoke?

LMH: Toy’s “내가 잠시 너의 곁에 살았다는 걸”. Although Boys Over Flowers‘ Jun Pyo has a rough and defiant image, I’m a sweet romantic. Although I don’t have a talent in singing, I [still] sing because people tell me I do it coolly.

IS: What are some objects that you always carry around in your bag?

LMH: I make sure to pack cologne because I want to be a fragrant guy all the time.

IS: Do you have any sleeping habits?

LMH: They say I grind my teeth and talk gibberish. When we go on vacation, my friends try to avoid sleeping with me.

IS: Which three objects would you take with you if you had to be stuck on a deserted island?

LMH: A bed, a lighter, and a cellular phone. I’ll need to take a good bed in order to sleep well. Even if I’m on a deserted island, I’ll need to cook the food in order to eat it. Especially for someone like me who loves meat, a lighter is a mandatory requirement. Even if I’m stuck on the deserted island, I’d need to talk with people on the phone so that I don’t get bored. Plus, I have a lot of games downloaded on my cellphone.

IS: Name a characteristic that you’re jealous of from each F4 member.

LMH: Kim Beom’s small face, Kim Joon hyung’s big eyes, and Kim Hyun Joong’s white (pale) face. Still, overall, I’m still the best.

Source: KPculture

bahaha thnx a lot for the translations...i laughed a lot whe i read themmm....he's such a gentlemen is he???*melts* those above are my favs..hehe dunno why but i just like them...

>of course wee love u miNo even if u tripped...no need to feel embarrased... ^___^

>hope he gets the chance to b a co-star with hye kyo unnie...cant wait for the pairing...

>gahhh he's a manchester united fan is he???luv it..luv it... :D

>urm..he brings he;s cologne in his bag?? wonder what scent would it be...armani???hugo???hurm...*busy guessing*

>if im get the chance to b his friend..i would rather sleep nearby him..although he got all those bad habits...im used to it since my mum got the same habit too *sleeping together with mummy is gewd*

btw maymay chan..im going to go and clean myself right away..gehehe thnx for reminding me to stay clean..or else the cloning thingy will b contaminated..wuwuuwuw... :sweatingbullets:

lmao..just watched ep20..minO was sooo cute..can anyone make a gif from the scene where JanDi woke him up frm bed....so cute..*drools*

Guest kje_chocolate

bahaha thnx a lot for the translations...i laughed a lot whe i read themmm....he's such a gentlemen is he???*melts* those above are my favs..hehe dunno why but i just like them...

>of course wee love u miNo even if u tripped...no need to feel embarrased... ^___^

>hope he gets the chance to b a co-star with hye kyo unnie...cant wait for the pairing...

>gahhh he's a manchester united fan is he???luv it..luv it... :D

>urm..he brings he;s cologne in his bag?? wonder what scent would it be...armani???hugo???hurm...*busy guessing*

>if im get the chance to b his friend..i would rather sleep nearby him..although he got all those bad habits...im used to it since my mum got the same habit too *sleeping together with mummy is gewd*

btw maymay chan..im going to go and clean myself right away..gehehe thnx for reminding me to stay clean..or else the cloning thingy will b contaminated..wuwuuwuw... :sweatingbullets:

lmao..just watched ep20..minO was sooo cute..can anyone make a gif from the scene where JanDi woke him up frm bed....so cute..*drools*

Gif for you

32_minocoss.gif

33_minocoss.gif

This one I really love

21_minocoss.gif

http://img.kbs.co.kr/drama/drama_photo/151...151003297_L.jpg

our Christiano Ronaldo..^________^

iv posted the fancam of F4/Mino play foodball at few pages back..:) or check my YT account^^

151003302_L.jpg

151003303_L.jpg

151002091_L.jpg

151002090_L.jpg

KBS

i hate seeing the updated official pics. lots of JH-JD wed photoshoot! >,<

i know its only for a contest, but still i dislike it >,<

hagumi_hanamoto chan, uri Mino always bring BVLGARI cologne on his bag!~~ remember that!! :lol:

yayy!!~~ i thot you have finished the cloning thingy! kekeke...

arasho.. will wait patiencely.. hehe... :rolleyes:

thanks for the gifs, Vi sshi..

love uri JoonDi! <333

Guest kje_chocolate

http://img.kbs.co.kr/drama/drama_photo/151...151003297_L.jpg

our Christiano Ronaldo..^________^

iv posted the fancam of F4/Mino play foodball at few pages back..:) or check my YT account^^

KBS

i hate seeing the updated official pics. lots of JH-JD wed photoshoot! >,<

hagumi_hanamoto chan, uri Mino always bring BVLGARI cologne on his bag!~~ remember that!! :lol:

yayy!!~~ i thot you have finished the cloning thingy! kekeke...

arasho.. will wait patiencely.. hehe... :rolleyes:

thanks for the gifs, Vi sshi..

love uri JoonDi! <333

I love F4's scenes very much, they are so cute.

About that wedding scene of Jan Di and Ji Hoo, my heart in pain when I look at Jan Di, she is so happy...Poor uri Jun Pyo.

BTW, yes, Mino always bring BVLGARI POUR HOMME cologne.

I like this perfurme too, must have one. ^^

Guest chiara

BTW, yes, Mino always bring BVLGARI POUR HOMME cologne.

I like this perfurme too, must have one. ^^

No kidding? That was my perfume before I changed it to Petit et Mamans, because Junsu had it :ph34r:

must change back then, lol.

wk0pb6.jpg

o04bqx.jpg

imlymd.jpg

6hnm94.jpg

2ih5o54.jpg

credit: hydkorea LJ

please do not hotlink

what a funny pose. I really wanna see him playing football someday.

For those who wants to access the main site of Min Ho Korean official site:

http://www.leeminho.kr/inc/main_flash_01.swf

In a Stephanie Tanner voice, "how rude."

It's all good LMH, you just have to prove the nay-sayers wrong. It would be one thing if he was just a pretty face who got lucky but being 100% objective I can say he has a lot of acting talent and it's this acting talent that has caused the current Lee Min Ho phenomenon. He's made Gu Jun Pyo larger than life and I am sure he can continue to impress us long after he's left BOF behind.

LMH, FWIGHTING!!!!

i totally agree...i remember people back then were a bit disappointed because LMH was JP even without seeing him act yet..but look at him now, people loved him because he is not just good looking, but he surpassed beyond expectations..it's not easy playing the JP character especially knowing there were successful versions that already aired..it takes a good actor, not just a pretty face, to leave a big impression...

Guest kje_chocolate

2009031709450418908_095010_0.jpg

Singer Yoon Mi Rae (1981) will meet our Mino in Cass beer CF.

Today, 100 fans will shooting CF with Mino, as I know, there is 20 fans from his Fanclub DAVE (I got an email about this event too) So lucky...

151003314_L.jpg

m.jpg

Credit KBS

Guest ml_87

i totally agree...i remember people back then were a bit disappointed because LMH was JP even without seeing him act yet..but look at him now, people loved him because he is not just good looking, but he surpassed beyond expectations..it's not easy playing the JP character especially knowing there were successful versions that already aired..it takes a good actor, not just a pretty face, to leave a big impression...

hehe, i think i dont extraggate when say that BOF gains it success and popularity mainly thanks to Mino's excellent performance. wherever talking about BOF, the 1st one people around me mention is GJP. although, at this time, fans are quite confused about JP, i think that's really Mino's success. he makes a tsukasa who is really different from the manga and other versions, a Mino's tsukasa. :D

EDIT

ssVI, u're so lucky! ^^ i dont any korean. oa oa. btw, i hope JP will say straightly to JK in 21 episode. i' tired of the monkey >"<

Guest shamien7

Lee Min Ho’s Interview

IS: Which three objects would you take with you if you had to be stuck on a deserted island?

LMH: A bed, a lighter, and a cellular phone. I’ll need to take a good bed in order to sleep well. Even if I’m on a deserted island, I’ll need to cook the food in order to eat it. Especially for someone like me who loves meat, a lighter is a mandatory requirement. Even if I’m stuck on the deserted island, I’d need to talk with people on the phone so that I don’t get bored. Plus, I have a lot of games downloaded on my cellphone.

IS: Name a characteristic that you’re jealous of from each F4 member.

LMH: Kim Beom’s small face, Kim Joon hyung’s big eyes, and Kim Hyun Joong’s white (pale) face. Still, overall, I’m still the best.

Source: KPculture

LOL i was afraid he wanted to say he needs the lighter to smoke! Haha... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes Mino, you're definitely the best, thats why you're GuJunPyo! ^_^

And thats why we all want to claim you as our own!

*Grab the labcoat and head to the lab*

:edit:

Just wanna add this before turning into lab geek cuz i'm a freaking Ronnie fan too! :lol:

arsenalvmanchesterunite.jpgnwhipx.jpg

p/s:but I choose you Mino! *kicking ron away*

Guest ml_87

ths ss VI. although it's sad , i find Mino in weddig custome perfect. very handsome and manly. oh, the chemistry between Mino-HS is too much. i know that Mino is very good at showing expression through his eyes. but i sometimes feel that not he's acting, he's really GJP. BOF is really an deep drama. it's not only for entertaining but makes us think a lot. Korean PD is amazing at this!!

No kidding? That was my perfume before I changed it to Petit et Mamans, because Junsu had it :ph34r:

must change back then, lol.

http://i40.tinypic.com/wk0pb6.jpg

i changed my Carolina Herrera 212 to Bvlgari pour homme right after i saw the clip of Mino in Japan TV :lol:

surely Mino knows how to play football since his childhood dream was become a football player ^^

if he is, he would be the most handsome K-football player! :w00t:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2009/8/20090317/2009031709450418908_095010_0.jpg

Singer Yoon Mi Rae (1981) will meet our Mino in Cass beer CF.

Today, 100 fans will shooting CF with Mino, as I know, there is 20 fans from his Fanclub DAVE (I got an email about this event too) So lucky...

eeekkk... whats so lucky fans!!.. ^^;;

ah.. YMR is so sweet...:)

can't wait to get some spoilers pics of the making CF! lol

thanks a lot guys for sharing the pics and links.. <333

shamien7, now you returned to the lab joining with hagumi_hanamoto chan? ..kekekek... goodluck! lol

btw, i really love this thread, brings us joy and happiness bcoz of uri Mino... <3333333

i got syndrome of L.E.E.M.I.N.H.O :ph34r:

Guest kje_chocolate

Hiya!! Do you have a gif of MinHo giving the grandma the thumbs up?? I really like that part. :lol:

You mean this one:

ac.gif

I love it too..