Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest mintcar

His Korean official site is re-opened.

Quick, before it's closed down again due to heavy traffic, lol.

ahh! Thanks chiara for the update! Must visit asap. I hope by the time I get home, it's still up lol.

kje_chocolate, gosh, that smile and how he's staring into the camera.. :blush:

I wish our local Dunkin Donuts shops are as "enticing" as this, lol. I'll be a regular customer if it meant being able to get at least one of these posters.

http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww263/m...2b5c5a3cb_S.jpg

http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww263/m...31d244895_S.jpg

http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww263/m...4a521176b_S.jpg

Credit: seoulnavi.com

Wowwww.. Donuts + Lee Min Ho = Yummy yummy :rolleyes: ..~ I suddenly want some donuts.xD

:lol: And thank you chiara!! That photo of JK's bodyguard (what's her name anyways?xD) just proves how irresistible our Lee Min Ho is! :D Yes, even a tough-like girl can fall for him...

kje_chocolate, if i had a notebook like that.. I don't think i'll ever get anything done in class! That's adorable!^^

hagumi_hanamoto, haha. You must be so tired! Cloning this gorgeous man is not an easy job. Especially when it's top secret. :ph34r: Hmm. This mission may be impossible. He's too perfect-looking to have others like him walking around. :lol: I'm getting nervous. Shall i just settle for one of those Dunkin Donuts posters? xD

Guest ml_87

Korean fans are so lucky! i dont know whether the notebooks and stickers are released in my country or not. but tomorrow i will go to find some. maybe, they produce the fake ones :D. if not, i will purchase on gmarket. i love that notebook so much. and the Tshirt i love the pink one ^^

His Korean official site is re-opened.

Quick, before it's closed down again due to heavy traffic, lol.

ohhhh nooooo!! why i didnt read that message of yours??? @__@

i cant access there now.. might be coz of the heavy traffic.. !! huhuhuh,,, T_T *sobs*

those pics of the gorgeous Mino are killing me softly!! chiara, are they from his K official site? T_T

super gorgeous! handsome! cool! cute! sweet! lovely!....................*what else?????*

God, thank you so much for creating a man beyond words, Lee Min Ho. Do you how am i feeling right now???....

I'm in between hell and heaven... *fly*

*i'm back! LOL*

uri Mino as a spokeperson(?) of Cadillac CTS car..! [Yi Jung & Woo Bin's car ^^]

woah.. he looks so gorgeous!!

wonder if he got one of those series.. :rolleyes:

cadillac2.jpg

cadillac4.jpg

cadillac.jpg

cadillac3.jpg

cadillac5.jpg

cadillac6.jpg

cr: DC + LMH's world

pls don't hotlink!

Guest ml_87

maymay, Mino has a new hairstyle, right?

he changes his hairstyle all the time ^^ i love it. i think this one is a bit classic. so far, i like his hair in levis CF the most. :D

Guest stroberry

GGGAHAHAHHAH!!!!

thank u maymay for sharinG those LOVELY pictures!!!

Mino is DDG!!!!

& those stickers,, are to die for!!~~ stickers stickers!! I lovE stickers!! :P

where can we get them??

OMG.... so many endorsed products....i'm going to be broke(especially the BOF stuff,Levi's,etc), put on weight(from eating too much Dunkin Donuts & Market O potato chips-(?)) and not enough time to be in Korea....kekekeke......

and thanks to everyone who post all the new pictures/photos of Min Ho!!!

Guest chiara

Sorry gals, I just read your pm and messages, I burried myself in the library because of my essays. Bye bye today's episode.. :tears:

Regarding the official Korean sites, DO NOT access from the frontpage (http://leeminho.kr), because it won't take you anywhere.

Just click on this address instead: http://www.leeminho.kr/gallery/photo_d.php

HAPPY DROOLING.

@By the way, chiara dear, do you know hoow to access Minogall Clubbox? Thanks!

Here is the address of the clubbox: http://clubbox.co.kr/minogall

I dunno about now, but when I first accessed it, I need to login and be a member of this clubbox so then I can download files.

Good luck.

Thank you guys for posting the pictures.

But I apparently turn off the image viewing due to spoilers.

I haven't seen today's BOF episode, that's the reason.

*back to my reading cave*

Reality bites.

and oh, I almost forget to say

there's new set of pictures at : http://teenring.lgtelecom.com/

I don't have time to capture them. Be my guest. Love ya!

Min Ho looked pretty HOT in the Cadillac endorsement photos, the semi semi curls is a nice style. I'm suprise that Cadillac chosed him as their model, for, the car brand is more geared toward the older generation. Are they trying to attract the younger demograhics? :unsure:LMH does make the CTS model appear more attractive. :w00t: It's great that LMH is getting tons of advertising jobs in this unstable economy and the fact that the entainment arena can be unpredictable at times.

Loved all the recent pics posted. THANK YOU.

I really like the photos that LMH posed with Jae Kyung's BOF bodyguard and the ones with Jandi's lttle brother.

Found this article abt our Min Ho....

--------

F4 Interview: Lee Min-ho

Oh wow, i can't believe my luck by stumbling upon this interview with Boys Before Flowers star Lee Min-Ho on ISplus.

In my opinion, some of the questions are really personal and you wouldn't get questions like these in a Hollywood

interview -- about girlfriends and first kisses etc.

However, Lee Min-Ho answers them all in stride. I am trying to be as accurate as possible, and do justice to Lee Min-Ho,

but all I have to work with are two translation tools (and one pretty much sucks) and my limited Korean.

Anyway, enjoy...

IS: The Baeksang Arts Awards fall (referring to Min-ho tripping on the Red Carpet) was a hot topic.

LMH: Yeah what a silly mistake and I was embarrassed. But my fans did cheer me on and I could see the love of the fans.

IS: What is your motto in life?

LMH: Not to give up on my goals. Victory is not as important as possessing a fighting spirit. My motto is to not give up even if I fail.

I think to have that attitude is just beautiful.

IS: Was there a crisis in your life that you had to use that motto?

LMH: There was this traffic accident in 2006. I had to stay in the hospital for 6 months. At first I was frustrated and I couldn't

even walk. But I am glad I overcame that.

IS: How do you relieve stress?

LMH: Just sleep. Sleep until the stress disappears. I have slept for 24 hours previously. (Ha ha ha...Orchid likes this! I could sleep all day too!)

IS: When and where was your first kiss?

LMH: It was when I was a freshman in high school. I kissed my girlfriend, standing right in front of her house.

IS: What do you think most women want as a gift?

LMH: If I had a girlfriend, that would be good. Women want you to be their best friend. That's the best gift of all.

IS: When was the last time you dated and had a girlfriend?

LMH: When I was 20. I haven't had a girlfriend since University.

IS: If you would have a lover, what term of endearment would you use to call her?

LMH: It depends on the style of the woman (literal translation. But i guess he means the term of endearment he will use

depends on what kind of woman she is. There is no fixed term for all.)

IS: What if your parents were against your marriage -- like in the character Gu Jun-pyo?

LMH: We will run away and elope.

IS: Which actress would you like to work with in future?

LMH: Song Hye-kyo sunbae. She is a classic beauty and has loads of charisma and possesses excellent acting skills.

Should I get a chance to work with her, I would be able to learn a lot and no doubt be very nervous.

(Ahem...sounds like he has a crush on Song Hye-kyo.)

IS: Person whom you most want to meet?

LMH: I want to meet Hollywood actor Edward Norton. He has a laid back, comfortable charisma that is so impressive.

When I meet him, I will ask "Will you teach me how?" But I must brush up on my English first.

IS: Who is your favourite sports star?

LMH: Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo. It was my dream in elementary school to become a professional soccer player.

If I continued to play football, I hope to be a player like Cristiano Ronaldo now.

IS: What's your favourite food and what dish do you cook well?

LMH: I like meat. Recipe? Just roast it. I have a secret roasting process. Beef, pork or chicken, I use the same recipe.

IS: Which is the karaoke song you sang 18 times?

LMH: Toy's 내가 잠시 너의 곁에 살았다는 걸

IS: What do you always carry in your bag?

LMH: Cologne / Perfume. I always like to smell nice.

IS: What is your favourite drink?

LMH: I usually don't drink alcohol. Three cups of soju is my limit. I like wine.

IS: Do you have a jinx or habit?

LMH: Whenever I'm in a drama or movie, I injure myself. I have to be extra careful.

IS: What three things would you bring to a desert island?

LMH: A bed, lighter and my mobile phone. Having a nice bed to sleep on would be good (yes! i agree with this!!).

On a deserted island, your food should be cooked - hence the lighter. I could cook fish. I would be so bored on a

deserted island that I would play with all the games I downloaded to my mobile phone.

IS: What do you envy of your F4 members?

LMH: Kim Bum's small face, Kim Joon's big eyes, Kim Hyun-joong's fair complexion. As for the whole package,

I am actually the best. (ha ha ha)

Credit: ORCHID@ K-popped!!

Guest pallycute

No doubt, Min Ho always praise himself :lol:

But why GHS name mentioned in his last answer?? the reporter asked about F4 right??

Maybe about that fair complextion refer to Kim Hyun Joong ?? :D

Guest carleli

--------

F4 Interview: Lee Min-ho

downloaded to my mobile phone.

LMH: Kim Bum's small face, Kim Joon's big eyes, Gu Hye-sun's fair complexion. As for the whole package,

hahahaha!!!! this is the best... he's like his character JP... the best indeed...

Thanks for the article... its enjoyable to read...

IS: What is your motto in life?

LMH: Not to give up on my goals. Victory is not as important as possessing a fighting spirit.

IS: How do you relieve stress?

LMH: Just sleep. Sleep until the stress disappears. I have slept for 24 hours previously. (Ha ha ha...Orchid likes this! I could sleep all day too!)

IS: Do you have a jinx or habit?

LMH: Whenever I'm in a drama or movie, I injure myself. I have to be extra careful.

LMH: Kim Bum's small face, Kim Joon's big eyes, Gu Hye-sun's fair complexion. As for the whole package,

God. I love him.

It's rare that I like someone and they don't turn me off in interviews. Thank you, LMH for being full of win! Lovely personal motto too.

That's not a fun jinx to have, be extra careful not to injure yourself from now on. :(

I think it's safe to say he has a crush on Hye Kyo; we should understand we have a crush on him too. It's only natural.

He's also a mega-sleeper like myself, I can relate to the 24 hrs sleeping thing. Even bringing the bed to a deserted island, you know that's a boy who values his sleep!