Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

I would super geeked if I went skiing and happened to run across Gu Jun Pyo. I can only imagine the excitement these fans felt.

Now why would they consider LMH, little Bae Yong Joon? They don't look alike, sorry but BYJ is horribly unattractive imo. What similarity are they saying the 2 actors have?

next huge huge hallyu star in japan. BYJ is terribly overrated but the smartest man ever to capitalize like that there on that drama. he is still huge there and this was as recent as last summer when i was in japan. Its absolutely crazy.

Guest s0y0un*

I would super geeked if I went skiing and happened to run across Gu Jun Pyo. I can only imagine the excitement these fans felt.

Now why would they consider LMH, little Bae Yong Joon? They don't look alike, sorry but BYJ is horribly unattractive imo. What similarity are they saying the 2 actors have?

haha i agree. BYJ is totally unattractive butvery powerful in other countires

yay so happy for lee minho. he deserves all the fame :]

I am sure minho is probably one of the most wanted actors in korea right now, I can't wait to see all his future projects, especially another drama. Can you guys think of any actresses out there who would make a good pairing with our MinHo??

Is this new? Their outfits looks like the double date from episode 9.

But I couldn't recall any scenes like those.

About the Bae Young Joon thing,

I don't think the press meant they're alike physically.

Maybe the rocket rising fame is similar and MinHo has become the Hallyu Star also.

Guest TheSnowQueen

Lee MinHo’s Painful Secret Revealed

Due to a 2006 car accident, Boys Over Flowers star Lee MinHo has an iron rod in his right thigh and knee. The accident injured his leg so badly he cannot take on action roles. He revealed that as a male actor, he had to hide the pain of this weakness. He was even up for a part in "Swallow the Sun" but had to pass because of the action scenes.

His doctors advised the overnight sensation to be very careful because if something were to happen to the bone, he could lose the use of his right leg completely. He spent several months in the hospital after the accident and even though it has been three years since the accident, he's still in the healing process. After filming wraps in April, Lee MinHo will undergo surgery to remove the metal rods.

The whole cast is covered in surgeries including the plastic kind and accidents. Is there anyone on set who didn't need medical attention at one point or another?

credits: allkpop

Guest snowqueen00

Due to a 2006 car accident, Boys Over Flowers star Lee MinHo has an iron rod in his right thigh and knee. The accident injured his leg so badly he cannot take on action roles. He revealed that as a male actor, he had to hide the pain of this weakness. He was even up for a part in "Swallow the Sun" but had to pass because of the action scenes.

His doctors advised the overnight sensation to be very careful because if something were to happen to the bone, he could lose the use of his right leg completely. He spent several months in the hospital after the accident and even though it has been three years since the accident, he's still in the healing process. After filming wraps in April, Lee MinHo will undergo surgery to remove the metal rods.

The whole cast is covered in surgeries including the plastic kind and accidents. Is there anyone on set who didn't need medical attention at one point or another?

thankz for the new..... poor him >< LEe min HO fighting.

That's really too bad. I was just thinking about how he might be in an action movie :/ Maybe that's why they didn't really show him playing basketball in that one scene...but wasn't he playing pretty well in the beach volleyball scene?

When the article says that the whole cast is covered in surgeries, including the plastic kind, who in the cast had plastic surgery? O.o

Guest huangsy

Park JungHoon has called Group Eight. I think he wants to interview LMH on his show, schedule permitting. If he succeeds, we shld get to see a lot more of LMH as PJH interview is quite lengthy.

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

In another news, Korea's famous designer, Andre Kim has called LMH "sensational".

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...p;newssetid=746

20090206094019254k7_100410_1.jpg

The 2 in pic below will model for Levi's jeans.

2009020609372213808_094007_0.jpg

BOF 2nd Soundtrack Is In The Works & The Possibility Of F4 Singing Together?

February 5, 2009 at 7:24 am

2009020514441610011zi3av7.jpg

The production of a second soundtrack for KBS drama, ‘Boys Over Flowers’ is in the works.

On February 5th, A ‘Boys Over Flowers’ representative stated that, “Currently the production of the second soundtrack and a few singers are being discussed,” and “The singers haven’t been determined yet and there is a possibility that the cast will be participating in the soundtrack.”

The ‘Boys Over Flowers’ soundtrack has been enjoying immense popularity, topping various music charts. SS501’s “Because I’m Foolish” is competing for the top spot against Girl’s Generation ‘Gee.’ Ashily’s ‘Lucky,’ T-Max’s ‘Paradise,’ SHINee’s ‘Stand By Me’ and others are also sharing the spotlight. Four to five of the tracks even ranked among top ten on one popular music chart.

Due to such overwhelming results, the idea of a second soundtrack gained momentum. Furthermore, ‘Boys Over Flowers’ will undergo a change in the content from Episode 13 onwards due to broadcast on the 16th because they believe the time would be right.

“The production of a second soundtrack is highly likely” said a persons concerned, and adding “The problem is getting the actors to sing.”

Consequently, the idea of the F4 forming a group is gathering public interest. In the Taiwanese version, the main characters were part of a group and up til now they were active as a group.

However, the F4 singing together is receiving a large amount of negative reaction. The reason being because Kim Hyun Joong is part of SS501 and Kim Joon a member of T-Max already. The participation of heroine Koo Hye Sun is still unknown.

“The F4 get along very well but also had negative views about singing and pursuing group activities. Each one is active in different fields and because they’re already part of assigned groups,” stated the representative.

Source: Newsen

Credit: seoulfull.wordpress.com

maymay Thanks for those pictures. Seems like there's going to be a ski Joon Pyo and Jan Di moments! WAAAAAAA :x :x :x ~

TheSnowQueen : That article just suddenly broke my heart. =[ Awww. Goo Joon Pyo, LMH, I wish he would be able to heal completely. It has been three years and yet, the pain from that accident still haunts him :[

Park JungHoon has called Group Eight. I think he wants to interview LMH on his show, schedule permitting. If he succeeds, we shld get to see a lot more of LMH as PJH interview is quite lengthy.

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

In another news, Korea's famous designer, Andre Kim has called LMH "sensational".

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...p;newssetid=746

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2009/k7/20090206/20090206094019254k7_100410_1.jpg

The 2 in pic below will model for Levi's jeans.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2009/8/20090206/2009020609372213808_094007_0.jpg

OMG..these are great news!

i hope LMH would take a part on PJH's show! :w00t:

and Mr Andre Kim, please call him for your next fashion show. i really want to see LMH walk on the catwalk wearing your masterpiece's designs. <3

btw, that girl who will become LMH's partner for modelling Levi's Jean is his co on drama 'Mackarel Run', isn't she?... :unsure:

Huangsy, thanks a lot for the news :)

0529x, yepp!!~~~ Joon-Di moments on the ski resort... :w00t:

well, in the ski resort's pics, it's easy to see Min Ho, right? he's taller than everone (& also the most handsome? in episode 10, seeing him hold GHS on his back, i thought of his leg's pain. to become a famous actor, it's too severe :(

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2009/1...10_120341_0.jpg

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

Cable channel tvN will broadcast a special program - "Special Lee Min Ho" in 7 Feb.

How I wish to watch it :sweatingbullets:

love this kind of smile. something very "tsukasa"

oh, his face, his smile, his character.. everything is killing fans' heart (including me) :rolleyes:

Guest your_sheroe

gif.. :lol:

%7Boption%7D

jhjp.gif[]

Pls.. don't hotlink

I thought that part was priceless... I love Jungpyo/Minho's surprised reactions... they're so cute and funny. I had to replay it over and over... not to mention Jihoon was very gorgeous with those glasses too!

Thank you for sharing!