Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

In his diary, he said that he was not acting in the above picture, he was really sleeping. During the month of January, they have a lot of outdoor filming at different locations, it is freezing cold all the time. But that day, they were filming indoor the entire day, Min ho was very happy because it was nice and warm. So he decided to get into the bed just to play around, but then before he know it, he fell asleep.

Min Ho looks perfect, even while sleeping :w00t:

thanx 4 the tanslation/news 'audu'.

Guest TheSnowQueen

Don't know if this has been posted already.

Lee Min Ho in Another Car Accident

January 28, 2009 by minhofans

The danger red light flashes for KBS idol drama ‘Boys Over Flowers’. Following Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Joon’s car accidents on the way home after late night filmings, Lee MinHo is the next actor to meet with a car accident.

On the night of 26th January, Lee MinHo was going home after filming with the accompany of his manager when they met with a minor car accident. Fortunately no one was injured and Lee MinHo headed home after the situation was cleared.

But this has clearly showed the danger of doing filming late into the night for the actors. Before this, Kim Hyun Joong, who also stars in the same drama, met with an accident on 21st January, he did not sustain from any injuries but the right side of the car he was travelling in then was badly damaged.

Also on the 22nd, Kim Joon from the cast had also met with a car accident where his car had collided with another taxi but he was not injured as well. Currently, it was said that the condition for filming has been deteriorating with the actors having to do filming overnight until the wee hours of the morning.

The actors and representatives have spoken up about this, “Even though this is very tiring for us, the viewership for the show is coming out really good and we are really happy that the viewers love the show.”

Even without any filming schedules, the cast will have to do interviews and go onto broadcast programs, this makes 24 hours in one day all used up for activities. The managers to these actors are also having a tiring time. The actors would at least get to have some rest when they are travelling from one place to another but the managers are still working when the actors are having their rest time. This makes managers having to work under the conditions of sleepiness many a times, which can be dangerous.

source:Lee Min Ho wordpress

I got this from MinHo's diary on his Japanese MinHo site.

thanks for the translation.

i only little understand, that he's fell asleep during the indoor filming, coz of his tight schedule.

he really needs some rest >,<

Min Ho looks perfect, even while sleeping :w00t:

thanx 4 the tanslation/news 'audu'.

to all Min Ho's lovers, juz want to remind you,

Remove the p><p> this thread is growing up, we don

and please check the previous pages first before you post something about LMH, otherwise you'll post something double.

thank you so much :)

Don't know if this has been posted already.

Lee Min Ho in Another Car Accident

source:Lee Min Ho wordpress

not posted yet dear..but already heard about it >_<

a day after that accident, his manager got another accident!.... @_@

thanks God they'r fine... *relief*

the casts and managers should have one break day!

thank you for the news, TheSnowQueen

Goo Jun Pyo's look - still looks handsome in many facial expressions :wub:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee360/maymay2711/BBF/sfd_ehrud205_ojy817.jpg' alt='sfd_ehrud205_ojy817.jpg'>

DC BBF - PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK

from left to right, up to down.

Bingo JunPyo, Cold [wear an innocent look] JunPyo, Arabian JunPyo

Jealous JunPyo, 'Elastin' JunPyo(?), Snippet JunPyo,

Beannie JunPyo, HighSchool JunPyo, beatiful smile JunPyo

Surprise(?) JunPyo, Swim/Wet JunPyo, Beast JunPyo

someone please correct my translation, i use my Kor-Eng dictionary..hehehe.... :blush:

Guest myname_boa_betheone

Lee Min Ho makes me become a fan!

His acting skill is awesome. But mostly because he is soo soooo irresistably hot!!!

News bites:

kkotlookalike1ia2.jpg

* You know you’re a phenomenon when you’ve been famous for a month and already you’ve got a lookalike. One particular internet shopping mall owner is making news because of a resemblance to Lee Min-ho’s character, and the Gu Jun-pyo Doppelganger will make his appearance on the January 31 episode of SBS’s variety program Star King. I see a mild similarity, but frankly, wearing the character’s trademark curly hairstyle and distinctive clothing would give resemblances to a lot of people. [Kuki News]

credit: dramabeans

PS: mianhaeyo..I forgot to post the picture..I thought it's Lee Min Ho when i saw the news and its picture..But the fact is that the picture is Lee Min Ho's look alike!! He really resembles Min Ho..So i post it now..

kkothspics2et0.jpg

Wanna see what F4 looked like as students? I kind of think Kim Hyun-joong would have been just as handsome (or more) without having his eyelids done, but otherwise, it looks like everyone else is sporting their natural features.[sports Khan]

Four of them are THE REAL F4..

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/6254/kkothspics2et0.jpg

Wanna see what F4 looked like as students? I kind of think Kim Hyun-joong would have been just as handsome (or more) without having his eyelids done, but otherwise, it looks like everyone else is sporting their natural features.[sports Khan]

Four of them are THE REAL F4..

I don't think KHJ had his eyes done. He doesn't even have double eyelieds in "BOF." Nevertheless, four beautiful men!

Guest wakeywakey

i love this man. didn't even know about him until BOF of course. i love his curly hair too. hes too cute. him and jandi. lol.

in his older pictures, he reminds me of jo hyun jae. dunno why.

and damnnnnnn i love his shoulder and back. hahahahaha

too hot :wub:

MinHo with his thick eye brow... :rolleyes:)

they looked cute and handsome in highshcool ^^

and they look gorgeous and more handsome now!... :D

wakeywakey, agreee...Minho got his own sexy back!!~~ :sweatingbullets:

btw guys, have you ever heard about LMH dated model Yoon I Na, around year 2006? im not really sure tho.. but they ever went together alots.

said that she's also pretty closed to Il Woo.. :unsure:

Yoon I Na

__.jpg

LMH-YIN-JIW

21jpg.jpg

source: cyworld + DONT HOTLINK PLEASE

081002 GoNewsTV - Lee MinHo at 'My School ET' Presscon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5yKEdowICY

Guest ykidkwis

Goo Jun Pyo's look - still looks handsome in many facial expressions :wub:

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee360/m...d205_ojy817.jpg

DC BBF - PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK

from left to right, up to down.

Bingo JunPyo, Cold [wear an innocent look] JunPyo, Arabian JunPyo

Jealous JunPyo, 'Elastin' JunPyo(?), Snippet JunPyo,

Beannie JunPyo, HighSchool JunPyo, beatiful smile JunPyo

Surprise(?) JunPyo, Swim/Wet JunPyo, Beast JunPyo

someone please correct my translation, i use my Kor-Eng dictionary..hehehe.... :blush:

LMAO! i love this! so cute! "Beast" Jun Pyo...kekekekkekeke

thanks for the translation!

MinHo with his thick eye brow... :rolleyes:)

they looked cute and handsome in highshcool ^^

and they look gorgeous and more handsome now!... :D

wakeywakey, agreee...Minho got his own sexy back!!~~ :sweatingbullets:

btw guys, have you ever heard about LMH dated model Yoon I Na, around year 2006? im not really sure tho.. but they ever went together alots.

said that she's also pretty closed to Il Woo.. :unsure:

Yoon I Na

:rolleyes:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm200/yangpa_91/img_14_1146_0.jpg' alt='img_14_1146_0.jpg'>

img_14_1146_1.jpg

img_14_1146_2.jpg

----------

Yay, this thread is moving fast! :D

Going to watch ep 8 soon~ Hope i don't die from his hotness, lol!

Guest OneSong

I dunno if this was posted up b4 but here goes~ HE IS REALLY GOOD as his look-alike O________O!

6a00c2251eb6048fdb01101oo9.th.jpg

Credits: http://arashi.vox.com

And the cast really needs some rest, along with their managers... couldn't they just hire a service that does car-pooling? instead of having their own managers drop them off =S And I am glad to see improvement in his acting ^___^ Because I had seen the Japanese version, my expectations for the Korean version is a bit high but after seeing LMH episode after episode gradually portraying his character better, I am glad he was chosen for the role ^^

Guest xsunyoung

so did leeminho and yooninah go out? i'm not sure if i can post this, but credits to this blogger..click HERE for the link , it's in korean btw. lee min ho basically talks about his feelings i guess..how he's in love with someone and how he wants to kiss her and blah blah. i guess he wrote it in 2006..

if they went out, how disappointing. hahaha. since lee min ho is everyone's new obsession. hahaha. but in one of his recent interviews, he said he wanted to find that "girl" he could enter a serious relationship with and marry. XD

Hmmm I love pictures and so I'm posting random ones from episode 8.

i really love his facial expressions in there,

i tried to capture the one where he looks at her in her golfing outfit and smiles but he turns too quickly. hahaha sorry about the spam!

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

10-1.jpg

11-1.jpg

12-1.jpg

13.jpg

I love all his facial expressions :) mad or sad or happy!